Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu (49330 Views)

Video Of Electricity Workers On Strike Shutting Transmission Station In Nigeria / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by rajiedreez: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Wednesday will technically be your last day at the presidency. After Wednesday, you'll be a placeholder until Supreme Court final sacking

I'd remind you on Wednesday
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Peejayz: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
But you're crying now due to Tinubu hardship
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by comrChris(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
So civil servants salary is what that frightens you but politicians bogus salary and allowances don't frighten you.
You people should continue
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by almarthins(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Righthussle:
Wednesday is by the corner. Good luck.

Oga, nothing go happen on Wednesday. Na same ni. I no dey hope in the impossible.

Una go see the queue queue wey go play out.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by sameks08(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
You even promise to create2 million job I hope you have not forgotten
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by enambobo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
But he was not frightened with the number of Ministerial appointments he gave out. Who is he deceiving? Double standards
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
God cannot endorse criminality
Zico5:

I'm not God but it's reality. You hate someone that did not offend u and u want God to hate him as well. If u obidients want to be relevant. Go and mend ur image the way Tinubu has done. But if u can't, u will wait tire
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Ecosystem4u: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
DenreleDave:
So on wednesday, dey will declare obi or Atiku president abi

Worst case scenario....rerun!
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by TruthinAction: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is hypocrisy of the highest magnitude. What can be more frighten than the 36 persons assisigned to one retired army general and the four bullet proof cars given to each of them. I thought that the rubber stamp senate will address this. What is frightening waste.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Innobee99(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
But u don't get frightened when u see the amount of money Senators are been paid?
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fkmodhi:
To pay civil servant y’all get frightened but when it come to your corrupts brothers you guys know how to go about it Eni kure
ASE SUGBON, NIGERIA NO LONGER NEED 40% OF GHOST 👻 WORKERS, IF YOU UNDERSTAND
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
comrChris:
So civil servants salary is what that frightens you but politicians bogus salary and allowances don't frighten you.
You people should continue
WE THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN MUST FIGHT AGAINST OUR GHOST WORKER'S IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE OUR RELIGION DO NOT SUPPORT THIS IDEA
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Innobee99:
But u don't get frightened when u see the amount of money Senators are been paid?
POWER BELONG TO THE PEOPLE, BUT NOT LIKE THIS NIGERIAN CITIZEN
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by matm: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
More workers shld be recruited.dts best form of poverty alleviation
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by snowball11(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Idiotic idiot! grin
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Ghost workers has been part of Nigeria's democratic system and no president can totally erase it.
But I trust Asiwaju to do his best
By the way what's the name of obi's parent, I've never heard anything about them.
God bless your ministry
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Chetas81(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
It get only get better.
your contribution will lift Nigeria if you believe in your motherland
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Ghost workers has been part of Nigeria's democratic system and no president can totally erase it.
By the way what's the name of obi's parent, I've never heard anything about them.

Why not start with knowing the primary and secondary school of the person you trust before knowing that of the Person you don't trust

Start from the known to unknown.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
While I sympathize with that fact that we are cursed with a teeming numbers of ghost workers, the public officers can do better too, reduce the perks that comes with the posts you occupy, let your pay packet reflect the current economic realities and not some over bloated allowances that will make the intending 'ghost workers' have no reason but to continue.

Nigeria is one of the country in the world where the government struggle to pay the salaries of civil servants but wouldn't break a sweat when it comes to allocating millions of naira in allowances alone to the bunch of people who have no business in politics masquerading as one.

We need to start getting it right from there, all this talks of getting frightened will not solve anything. I believe if the head that wear crown want to work it will surely do that.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Kay25(m): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Righthussle:
U better don't expect anything too much or else u go just get heart attack
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by 7arrows: 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:

Go and ask your oracle at aso rock. I mean go ask your god in aso rock
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Basic123: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Your asiwaju best can never be enough!

Na obi parents be your major concern now?
To fools like y.ou na 😆
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:

Obi has no parent that was why his biological family named him Omowale in Ado Ekiti so he is likely a bastard like Obj and that is why both of them flocks together, bastard mingle with bastard.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by pongwa(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:
Overbloated Civil Service: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/overbloated-civil-service-i-get-frightened-when-i-receive-number-of-workers-on-payroll-tinubu/
pay on a common scale irrespective of the mda
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Squirrel1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timoleon:
Why are you receiving Number of people on payroll regularly? Na family business? Let the accountant and audit department do their work abeg. Like say Na your pocket you dey commot money pay them. If you think there are irregularities in the money being expended, have it investigated and corrected. You are there to fix this country not play with rhetorics that leads nowhere.
exactly. The old man needs rest.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wooooow, I say wooooow!

I begin to see real Nigeria problem being solve by Tinubu Administration.

If he wins the Tribunal, then He must make sure He execute most of this problem. True we have so much licages.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by 7arrows: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
1Nairaboy:
Oracle, once a dominant force in the database management market, has faced several challenges that have contributed to its reduced popularity in recent years:

Cost: Oracle databases can be expensive to license and maintain. Many organizations have sought more cost-effective alternatives, especially with the rise of open-source database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Complexity: Oracle databases are known for their complexity. Managing and optimizing these databases often requires specialized skills, which can be a barrier for smaller businesses and startups.

Competition: The database market has become highly competitive, with numerous options available, including cloud-native databases like Amazon Aurora and Google Cloud Spanner. These alternatives offer scalability and flexibility.

Open Source: Open-source databases have gained popularity due to their cost-effectiveness, community support, and constant development. They have eroded Oracle's market share.

Vendor Lock-In: Oracle's licensing policies have been criticized for their complexity and potential to lock customers into long-term contracts. This has pushed some organizations to explore more flexible options.

Evolution of Technology: The technology landscape is continuously evolving, with new databases and data management technologies emerging. Businesses are looking for solutions that align better with modern technology trends.

Despite these challenges, it's essential to note that Oracle databases are still widely used in many enterprise settings, especially where specific features or compliance requirements are critical. However, the landscape has diversified, and Oracle is no longer the default choice for all businesses.

Which of them do you work for?
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Jonjam269: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Righthussle:

Obidot lawyer from.Agulu. pipe dreamer.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by integrity16(m): 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
gloryman91:
60% are ghost workers stop monthly payments and pay in number of hours worked for both political appointments and employments , most civil and public servants are doing nothing in the offices from Monday to Friday except talking and gossiping.

Many people outside the over bloated civil service were fond of saying exactly what you just said until they find themselves in the same over bloated civil service they once criticized.

They are usually quiet which seemed to me that their earlier criticism was because they never had the opportunity to benefit from the rot in the civil service.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Versal: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
See rubbish talk.

Are you paying them with your personal money?
Pay them and getat. Stop sounding like a drugie that you are
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by lekan62: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Wednesday will technically be your last day at the presidency. After Wednesday, you'll be a placeholder until Supreme Court final sacking
Obi supporters will cry on Wednesday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.