Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu (49286 Views)

Video Of Electricity Workers On Strike Shutting Transmission Station In Nigeria / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
They are limited on how much they can compromise
Bizibi:
forget it,they are compromised.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by skj1377(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Better pay salaries because it's cheaper than looking for Forex @900 per $ to pay for yearly oracle licence and maintenance cost. Tinubu is more or less failure in progress.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by happney65: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Retrenchment loading. grin

Guy Man sha enjoys stifling the people. But they can approve bogus salaries and entitlements for themselves

Stop playing. cheesy
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Zico5(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Wednesday will technically be your last day at the presidency. After Wednesday, you'll be a placeholder until Supreme Court final sacking
Tinubu will spend 8 years, mark it down today
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Demurray: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Ghost workers has been part of Nigeria's democratic system and no president can totally erase it.
But I trust Asiwaju to do his best
By the way what's the name of obi's parent, I've never heard anything about them.
Maybe they among over 3M soldiers that Mr Ojukwu wasted their lives meaninglessly at the Nigerian civil (Biafra)war.
Just thinking loud ni, I come in peace .
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Moh247: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
The number of foolish people on Nairaland frontpage is frightening
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Are you God?
Zico5:

Tinubu will spend 8 years, mark it down today
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Timoleon(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

Pls point us wwhre he said he receives it regularly in the post?

How much you wan gee me? undecided
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Ecosystem4u: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Werey de disguise, Wednesday is just here. Let's see the magic in 3D.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Reelz: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
do a physical verification exercise so as to know all those who draw salary from the government.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Goalnaldo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
If there's a way he will track down ghost workers and cut off their salaries it would be great.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Igbek76: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Wednesday will technically be your last day at the presidency. After Wednesday, you'll be a placeholder until Supreme Court final sacking

Emotional man!
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timoleon:

How much you wan gee me? undecided

🤡
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by ShaqFu: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:
Overbloated Civil Service: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/overbloated-civil-service-i-get-frightened-when-i-receive-number-of-workers-on-payroll-tinubu/
Politicians. They are all the same. Imagine him being afraid when it comes to civil servants, yet he isn't afraid when it involves NASS members. 😁😁😁
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Popesuccess(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Ghost workers has been part of Nigeria's democratic system and no president can totally erase it.
By the way what's the name of obi's parent, I've never heard anything about them.
He still went ahead to appoint 45 ministers. May God help him.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Mummyfour(f): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Your asiwaju best can never be enough!

Na obi parents be your major concern now?
Don't mind her. She should be more concerned if her Asiwaju is an AKUDAYA or not.
At least we are sure of other contestants Pedigree.
She is just an attention seeker who depends on the crumbs she is fed for every negative posts she makes concerning her pillar of fear
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by JetApartment: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:

ijustdey:
Overbloated Civil Service: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu

https://dailytrust.com/overbloated-civil-service-i-get-frightened-when-i-receive-number-of-workers-on-payroll-tinubu/

I will applaud Tinubu if he gets this singular act right by action and not just word of mouth, I am not an agbadorian but an Obidient that will always support a good work irrespective of tribe or religion unlike all tribal bigots here on nairaland.

Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by DenreleDave(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ecosystem4u:
Werey de disguise, Wednesday is just here. Let's see the magic in 3D.

#Alleyesonthejudiciary
So on wednesday, dey will declare obi or Atiku president abi
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by clinician2x: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na ogun go kill your papaaaaa

Na ogun go kill your papaaaaa

Na ogun go kill your papaaaa
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nothing like emotion, the judiciary will do the right thing once in a while like a broken clock thats right twice in 24hrs
Igbek76:

Emotional man!
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Timoleon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Blakjewelry(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
With digitization the process will be better.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by kennethesan(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
You see now! That's why we were telling you that you were not fit Baba mi....we need somebody who is bold and knows what to do...
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by gloryman91: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rayjnr:

Nothing like ghost workers, no be him papa money dem dey use pay them, ok if truly they are many, why form marine and blue economy ministry again?

Why praising corruption?
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Peejayz: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by IbnB: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Just listen to this nasty, greedy shameless thief
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
But you're crying now due to Tinubu hardship
Peejayz:
it is still the same you people that will still be crying on Wednesday....😂😂😂
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Myer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:

Our politicians were evil. Buhari was just too corrupt.
He never complained of any of this because majority of the ghost workers are most likely northerners.
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Ikpunnegi01: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
You go wait for the name till you get white hairs beneath your dusty legs..
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Zico5(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Are you God?
I'm not God but it's reality. You hate someone that did not offend u and u want God to hate him as well. If u obidients want to be relevant. Go and mend ur image the way Tinubu has done. But if u can't, u will wait tire
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by kafeii123: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
ORACLE built ippis..... the same software with which they have been ....... siphoning workers funds all these years.....we will sha be here... we'll see how far they'll all go
Re: I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu by Bini90: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
I mention this tinubu will win and it's high time I think I unmention it , Atiku will be out next president .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / MKO Abiola With Shehu Sani In Kaduna (1993 Throwback Photo) / Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.