Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week (2247 Views)

Anambra Government Welcomed Firm To Commence Anambra Rail Master Plan (photo) / Those Who Think Anamabra Government Can't Fund Railway Line Checkout(photos) / FG, US Sign Agreement For Return Of Fresh $23.4m Abacha Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Reflect7: 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
seunmsg:
Hopefully, it won’t enter voicemail like the Onitsha monorail MOU project that Peter Obi signed in 2010.

I didn't even know about this.

When Tinubu signed MOU for Lagos rail, he meant it.

That's why it's on ground now and working.

This Obi is indeed a fraudulent character.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Jcoleworld911: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

We shall see how it pans out.
It is not by mere pronouncements.
Action speaks louder than words.
And talking about hate, you are clearly evil for saying such a thing.
You need to check yourself very well lest you get choked by the bitterness in your heart.

There are tons and tons of work begging for attention in Anambra State.
A rail system is good as public utility.
Yet it is not a priority of a government which has not even done a quarter of the huge work it is faced with.
Some roads in the state are already cut into two by gullies. Some places are already inaccessible. So many places are partially covered in a sea of mud and dirt. And you this slowpoke are here splashing your saliva so profusely in misplaced zeal for an egoistic project of a government that has not got its priorities right.
Are you the contractor?
Perhaps, you are in the team.
Perhaps, it is another job for the boys.
And that's why you are here bleating like a dying goat in defense the purse!

Stop hating, there’s a reason we are first son of igbos😋🤭

Obiano build airport under one year, Anambra no be una mate

Btw, say hello to our latest celebrity in town, phyno new born baby 😎

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Reflect7:

I didn't even know about this.

When Tinubu signed MOU for Lagos rail, he meant it.

That's why it's on ground now and working.

This Obi is indeed a fraudulent character.

How with Lekki Airport and forth Main land bridge Fashola promised
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Soludo for 3rd term
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by pandax: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
hammerFC:

We dont want light rail.

Soludo should make it a solid railway network.

The station should not be a big deal for now, just the track laying and platform.

Stations can be built much later.

Soludo will talk big and deliver little. Watch it, it will be Sky Train
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Stop hating, there’s a reason we are first son of igbos😋🤭

Obiano build airport under one year, Anambra no be una mate

Btw, say hello to our latest celebrity in town, phyno new born baby 😎

You do not want to go the lane of bigotry, do you?
It is a dangerous lane.
When you hit the lane of clanish bigotries, you are disarming yourself and giving the enemies of Igboland the materials with which to push false narratives against us. Be careful!
If you feel good in addressing yourself as "first-son of Igboland" then do not ever complain when Hausa-Fulani people posture themselves as "overlords and owners" of the Nigerian State, and see you and your brothers, in spite of your imaginary "first-son" position in Igboland, as the conquered serfs of Usman Dan Fodio, their grandfather.
Bigotry is a dangerous lane. Get off it now. Stick to the issue under discussion.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Take your time and watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWRPPrfX-4k?si=2CXfR6i9GM2_dODW

Okay.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Jcoleworld911: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

You do not want to go the lane of bigotry, do you?
It is a dangerous lane.
When you hit the lane of clanish bigotries, you are disarming yourself and giving the enemies of Igboland the materials with which to push false narratives against us. Be careful!
If you feel good in addressing yourself as "first-son of Igboland" then do not ever complain when Hausa-Fulani people posture themselves as "overlords and owners" of the Nigerian State, and see you and your brothers, in spite of your imaginary "first-son" position in Igboland, as the conquered serfs of Usman Dan Fodio, their grandfather.
Bigotry is a dangerous lane. Get off it now. Stick to the issue under discussion.

Oga, I’m not here for your nonsense logic.

Stick to Enugu politics and leave Anambra for us, don’t tell us what we need/want

Anambra is the head of igbos, is not bragging, is reality

Btw, I don’t concern myself about what Fulanis are saying, one thing I know for sure is that Hausa Fulani will always shine my shoes and open gate for me anything I’m going / coming back

Back to the topic, like I said before, bad roads won’t stop us from having railway stations in Anambra state, deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Oga, I’m not here for your nonsense logic.

Stick to Enugu politics and leave Anambra for us, don’t tell us what we need/want

Anambra is the head of igbos, is not bragging, is reality

Btw, I don’t concern myself about what Fulanis are saying, one thing I know for sure is that Hausa Fulani will always shine my shoes and open gate for me anything I’m going / coming back

Back to the topic, like I said before, bad roads won’t stop us from having railway stations in Anambra state, deal with it

You are a compound idiot!
A slowpoke and an overfed beast!
It is all clear from your reckless drivel.
I will leave you to continue in your delusions of grandeur.
Fulanis are your shoe shiners and yet they are able to terrorize your communities with so much impunity.
And you still have the breath to brag about so stupidly. Mugu.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by FreeStuffsNG: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
I'm disappointed with what I'm seeing from Soludo. I thought this man will uplift Anambra more than he met it but alas propaganda is the order of the day.
You didn't pray for him enough. I have always cautioned people to moderate their optimism because of his CBN background where there's endless flow of money unlike states that are usually very low in funds. All these he wants to sign will run into hitch if there's no money. He should have used his first tenure to complete Obiano's outstanding projects before new ones
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by JOemmy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

ok....am just sayin,live accordin to your pocket....
anambra cant catch up with lagos....no chance....

i wouldnt concentrate on rail,when your state is not even covered enough with roads....

look all the things he listed in his master plan....
last i checked,their is no plans for pipeline through anambra....

That's not supposed to be ur headache every state is very free to dream very big ebonyi is a very good example of what a state can achieve even with all the limitations and challenges facing it.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Malroux: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You didn't pray for him enough. I have always cautioned people to moderate their optimism because of his CBN background where there's endless flow of money unlike states that are usually very low in funds. All these he wants to sign will run into hitch if there's no money. He should have used his first tenure to complete Obiano's outstanding projects before new ones
As a seasoned banker that he was I thought he knows how much Anambra was earning monthly and annually before he decided to vie for the sit. He was even closer to the previous government before his own. Soludo is disappointing many people. Agberos are littered all over the state. Dubai Taiwan in the mud.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:
As a seasoned banker that he was I thought he knows how much Anambra was earning monthly and annually before he decided to vie for the sit. He was even closer to the previous government before his own. Soludo is disappointing many people. Agberos are littered all over the state. Dubai Taiwan in the mud.
You're ignorant, watch this video and hear what he said about Agberos, state house of assembly will soon pass bill outlawing Agberos in the state, currently Soludo is doing well more than any governor in Nigeria now without borrowing, constructing 350km of roads, flyover, bridges, new government house, Solution fun city, international Pharmacical market, employed 5000 teachers and medical personnels, still increased workers salary not owing anybody and you said he is disappointing, that's why I said you are very ignorant .
Watch this video

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 1:01am On Sep 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Exactly what you said when Anamabra government was proposing to build airport, don't worry we will soon tell you guys it's possible, Soludo isn't your regular politicians

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by onumadu: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You're ignorant, watch this video and hear what he said about Agberos, state house of assembly will soon pass bill outlawing Agberos in the state, currently Soludo is doing well more than any governor in Nigeria now without borrowing, constructing 350km of roads, flyovers, bridges, new government house, Solution fun city, international Pharmacical market, employed 5000 teachers and medical personnels, still increased workers salary not owing anybody and you said he is disappointing, that's why I said you are very ignorant .
Watch this video

Oga it looks like the volume in that video is bad.
Unless it is from me, which I doubt.
Please double check it.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Solsix(m): 3:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You're ignorant, watch this video and hear what he said about Agberos, state house of assembly will soon pass bill outlawing Agberos in the state, currently Soludo is doing well more than any governor in Nigeria now without borrowing, constructing 350km of roads, flyovers, bridges, new government house, Solution fun city, international Pharmacical market, employed 5000 teachers and medical personnels, still increased workers salary not owing anybody and you said he is disappointing, that's why I said you are very ignorant .
Watch this video

That increment nah audio, most workers never got it
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:16am On Sep 05, 2023
hammerFC:

Yeah, better to commence all such projects from Onitsha. Make sure all the locality are connected in Onitsha.

When it comes to railway, it is either underground, overground and ground.

Overground is good for densely populated area like onitsha city.

Ground railway is ideal for the outskates of the urban area.

Underground provides good connectivity for the central district or commercial heart of the city.

We got to know exactly what we are doing to get the system right.

For surface-level tracks and stations, they first have to acquire the right-of-way. This will cost a lot of money in compensation...espcecially in a built-up city like Onitsha.
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 5:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Solsix:

That increment nah audio, most workers never got it
The voice is very clear

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2023
onumadu:

Oga it looks like the volume in that video is bad.
Unless it is from me, which I doubt.
Please double check it.
It's very clear on my side go to Soludo's official YouTube page and watch it
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Malroux: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

You're ignorant, watch this video and hear what he said about Agberos, state house of assembly will soon pass bill outlawing Agberos in the state, currently Soludo is doing well more than any governor in Nigeria now without borrowing, constructing 350km of roads, flyover, bridges, new government house, Solution fun city, international Pharmacical market, employed 5000 teachers and medical personnels, still increased workers salary not owing anybody and you said he is disappointing, that's why I said you are very ignorant .
Watch this video

He only starts projects and abandon them without completing it. You are not talking to an outsider. Among all the things you listed above how many has he completed?
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Bestmanfornow: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:
He only starts projects and abandon them without completing it. You are not talking to an outsider. Among all the things you listed above how many has he completed?
That's why I said you are ignorant, abounding project under for administration that's a year and six months, all the projects is ongoing
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Jcoleworld911: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

You are a compound idiot!
A slowpoke and an overfed beast!
It is all clear from your reckless drivel.
I will leave you to continue in your delusions of grandeur.
Fulanis are your shoe shiners and yet they are able to terrorize your communities with so much impunity.
And you still have the breath to brag about so stupidly. Mugu.

Is obvious you’re an ipob Wawa miscreant, eating and dreaming Fulani everyday

Cure yourself of inferiority complex, for your information Fulani cannot do any nonsense in my town, we are ndi Wawa that they messed with
Re: Gov Soludo To Sign Agreement For Anamabra Rail Master Plan On Thursday This Week by Iceberg3: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Afamed:

Goggle you see how far with the project.

But just show us a bag of cement in the monorail project Obi signed in 2011.

Obi this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Second Most Foolish Idiot After Ironsi / Don’t Send Troops To Mali, Gumi Warns Nigeria. / Mugabe Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.