Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award (23645 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) / Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by concreteaffairs: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The deliberately left out Peter Obi. They knew that if they had included him, he would have gotten all the votes. Wike wouldn't even get 1 vote.

This I have seen.

Aswear. Obi for win them

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Why didn't you include peter obi and see if he won't win?

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by jrusky(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
I swear Wike na man, he is a real baller 100% better than than that liar with cat voice a.k.a online president.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by NOwazobia: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Another word for Political Agbero.

I get it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Toosure70: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

While Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

The best loser of the year. Kikikiki. As e dey pain E dey sweet us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Gandrova: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Political fraudster
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by DCmaverick(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wiked Wike a.k.a de abuja landlord
kudus

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by oyoofong(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Is 32% pass mark in an exams? You people are "WIKED" Lol
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Afrobasic(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
A well-known rigger is getting an award. SMH #HopelessNation

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by ofuonyebi: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
This man Wike is always a political strongman
He deserved the award

congrats

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Officialmrt: 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

For your mind abi?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Officialmrt: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Or you rather meant the biggest political fraud

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by AareGaa: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The deliberately left out Peter Obi. They knew that if they had included him, he would have gotten all the votes. Wike wouldn't even get 1 vote.

This I have seen.

Pit Hoebee is popular among his ibos blodas alone.

Wike is a national hero

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Hezmatosky: 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
Even a primary school pupil can beat other nominees sad
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by akinmusi(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Well deserved
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Chai! Nairaland mods are very wicked sha
They brought Lagos monorail news to spoil my morning, now this to give me nightmares, nairaland mods are not fair to we Obidients cry cry

The monorail will transport you free

and will take money from others

olodo..

stay here and be fighting for Nigerian politicians
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by chicfarmer: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
DaddyGoo:
Alex and him crew wan chop Wike as dem chop Maduka🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin grin you know whatsup.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
001Lagos:
Ok
This picture means nothing, i dislike wike. And i know his time to cry foul will definitely come.

But at this moment he should enjoy his glory. Because he took a big risk, if atiku had won.

This type of risks, are for the strong men. With the heart of a lion.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Alliswell248: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ofunaofu:

According to Ipob miscreants.

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Ykc2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
concreteaffairs:

Aswear. Obi for win them
so you expected obi to win an award hosted by olunsho?you must be dreaming ,is easier for portable winning best song of the century in headies music award than Peter obi winning this award like you don't know the people that hosted the award for nwike🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by MTNnews: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Na Peter Obi first start am with Melinda Gates award after Obi no governor in the history of the world ever received the award before or after again. The award was specially created by Ipob for Peter Obi.

Imagine the like of Amechi with how he transformed education in Rivers Fashola Kwakwaso Chime no recieve Melinda award na Obi wey increase tuition by 300%, watch doctors n lecturers go on year long strike na such foolish bastard Melinda Gate de give award

Maybe you should talk bad about the Pandora criminal Peter Obi and see if Nigerians will not like your comment or why must you talk bad only about Wike n Tinubu ?

Is there no Igbo governor that is a failure worse than Tinubu n Wike ? Why isn't your foolish soul talking bad about them or them get two heads because they are Igbo.

pol23:
Nigeria political actors are so classless and without levels.
Just imagine the kind of Award.
Every Governor in Nigeria always wins best governor of the year from different third party organization that are in a way associated to them.
My dad’s neighbor who was a chairman of a local government bought a big bus , branded it as the prize for the best local government chairman in Nigeria and it was presented to him by another yeye organization.
We the masses on nairaland will be hailing them.
If I talk bad thing about Wike or Tinubu.. I be Ipob or a sore looser… while the Country is the biggest looser in all of these.
If I talk bad about Atiku, I be APC zombie.
I wonder how we get here.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I'm telling you, Nigerian politicians now afraid to have him PO on the same ballot box
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by bhella10: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
001Lagos:
Ok
The humble one is a Senior Minister in Abuja the other one is a Yoot President of Social media grin
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by bhella10: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
concreteaffairs:

Aswear. Obi for win them
Na d Kain thing e fit win be that grin
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by CaptainFM1: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Political Titans Award.....whatever that means!

It's a rubbish award! Nowadays everybody is giving award. If you go to MC Oluoomo's office, you will see awards, your eyes will gorge out!

They can as well give him the whiskey governor's award! Meaningless award here and there.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol...Fear no gree dem put peter Obi na 100k votes I for see
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by fredoooooo: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wike slay pdp, slay ipob, slay apc, slay obituarists...
A biggie man na biggie man..
Baba werey , Abeg wey dem wike Band grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by emaduka: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu is not serious with labour union

He only had 2 meetings with Governors and gave N5 billions and tons of food stuff for their states and they will turn it to patronage. now they are asking for more percentage of 7.5%VAT to be share with states as part of palliative. Governors that are looking for money after election to recover you are giving palliative money.

But Tinubu refuse to have meetings with labour to conclude it why because most of labour policies and palliatives demand are part the thing that help average Nigerian and stable nigeria during this period.

Between Governors and labour union which one want Nigeria to progressive not personal pocket.

I wonder what is problem with Tinubu presidency.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Aboki99(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2023
They meant to write "Political thug" and the text predictor wrote "titan"

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by johnaruson(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Who awarded it? That's the problem, definitely by those he rigged the presidential election for. One day they will be begging us to make NOISE!
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by johnaruson(m): 12:56am On Sep 05, 2023
In Africa, Peter Obi is the biggest.
Gandrova:
Political fraudster

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos / Lyon Vs Diri: Bayelsa On Lockdown As APC Youths Protest Against Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.