Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award (23644 Views)

Governor Nyesom Wike Wins 2020 Sun Newspaper Man Of The Year (Photos) / Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Prince111111: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2023
001Lagos:
Ok
Wike na bomboy to Peter Obi now
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by wink2015(m): 1:29am On Sep 05, 2023
AMINU TAMBULWA shot himself on the foot by betraying Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by dozymars(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2023
Celebrating criminality.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Splen07(m): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Wike is a true Nigerian politician
He understands the game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by GUNITGuy: 1:44am On Sep 05, 2023
Lol 🤣🤣😂😂😂 Dis Ikwerre Man
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The deliberately left out Peter Obi. They knew that if they had included him, he would have gotten all the votes. Wike wouldn't even get 1 vote.

This I have seen.
unfortunately, peter obi's popularity has waned.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
The deliberately left out Peter Obi. They knew that if they had included him, he would have gotten all the votes. Wike wouldn't even get 1 vote.

This I have seen.
unfortunately, peter obi's popularity has waned.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Westerville: 2:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Celebrating mediocrity
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by IPDGP: 4:46am On Sep 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

We are very sorry for not including him, at least if he win that one he go make him mind relax say he win something.

1 Like

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by iammolise(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2023
"Democracy Heroes" my ass.
Where are the democracy heroes there...
Mumu award lipsrsealed
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by emmyfemmy1(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by ObiORBiafra: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
If they had included Obi they would have to include other presidential candidates too and Obi would have came third his usual position grin

What's the fun in that?
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by HRMK: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2023
well,the paper is mainly a south east paper!its not talking about all governors of the country!!
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by DJInfluence: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2023
How did they come up with the names on that list? At least 4 of the names shouldn't even make it to titans of the month not to take off the season.
Useless award. What was wike's contribution to the society other than being a nuisance to PDP?
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by tesppidd: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Political man of the year has to be Peter Obi,
He was by far the most influential politician throughout 2023.

He was a movement never seen before in Nigeria.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by meditator(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2023
pol23:
Nigeria political actors are so classless and without levels.
Just imagine the kind of Award.
Every Governor in Nigeria always wins best governor of the year from different third party organization that are in a way associated to them.
My dad’s neighbor who was a chairman of a local government bought a big bus , branded it as the prize for the best local government chairman in Nigeria and it was presented to him by another yeye organization.
We the masses on nairaland will be hailing them.
If I talk bad thing about Wike or Tinubu.. I be Ipob or a sore looser… while the Country is the biggest looser in all of these.
If I talk bad about Atiku, I be APC zombie.
I wonder how we get here.
What of, "if I talk bad thing about the IPOB terrorist, HoeBi" ?
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by pol23: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2023
meditator:
What of, "if I talk bad thing about the IPOB terrorist, HoeBi" ?
Go ahead.
Insult Both Obi and his supporters .
But in all this, the bigger fool are people that help them divide the country more… not knowing they’re being used.
The fact I’m Yoruba doesn’t make me Tinubu foot soldier…
I just want a better life for Nigerian and Nigeria…
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by meditator(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
tnerro1:
People like Wike are only useful for fighting people, he will never be trusted with a sensitive position eg president or vice, who wan leave bull for China shop
But he's more trusted the your Hoebi because he's more relevant than the untrusted serial decampee and failure
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2023
Fools.

Nigerians are their own problem.

This is how you'll keep building strong people that'll keep crushing you.

Instead of building strong institutions that'll protect you.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2023
Lol....Fct minister Got 25% 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another walaha for l
Ellupee people to Carry on their head for obi
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2023
tesppidd:
Political man of the year has to be Peter Obi,
He was by far the most influential politician throughout 2023.

He was a movement never seen before in Nigeria.

You be were go and check who is called a Titan

Olodo
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by tesppidd: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

You be were go and check who is called a Titan

Olodo
This dolt probably thinks that a titan is someone who carries guns and knives and goes on to eliminate people,lol.

The simplest definition of titan in the context of democratic processes and awards is an extremely important person, a political luminary.

Now Who is an important person in our politics?

A person who uses cultists and security forces to rig elections and bribe INEC officials, or selling his own party to give advantage to a rival party?

Or a person who exerts democratic influence over a huge number of people and created a 3rd force as never seen before?

People like you perfectly depict why Nigeria remains a zoo with inhabitants exhibiting animalistic logic and reasoning.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by bayelsaowei(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Awards are now being given to violent riggers.

What a country...
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by Sleekfingers: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

While Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

🤣

And still cant find his tiny Manhood
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by meditator(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2023
pol23:

Go ahead.
Insult Both Obi and his supporters .
But in all this, the bigger fool are people that help them divide the country more… not knowing they’re being used.
The fact I’m Yoruba doesn’t make me Tinubu foot soldier…
I just want a better life for Nigerian and Nigeria…
Yeah, we all want a better Nigeria. We must support our leaders and stand by our country in daunting times. Rome was not built in a day. Ours won't be any different. The fact that I and numerous others want a better Nigeria is a main reason why Hoebi must not be taken serious.
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by tnerro1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
meditator:
But he's more trusted the your Hoebi because he's more relevant than the untrusted serial decampee and failure

Calm down and stay off drugs
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by meditator(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
tnerro1:

Calm down, son of a hoe
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by meditator(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
tnerro1:

Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by tnerro1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
meditator:
Show some respect, you son of a LovePeddler

Be quiet, am fvcking ur mom in the other room
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by tnerro1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
meditator:
Calm down, son of a hoe

Ur mom is on my dick, don’t interrupt
Re: Wike Wins 2023 Political Titan Award by abidem4real: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Afro3:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/wike-wins-2023-political-titan-award/
Wow! The so much talked about politician deserves it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials / BREAKING: Kano Assembly Impeaches Speaker / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.