Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday (18191 Views)

Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche / Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour / ”you Have Till April 16 To Respond To Atiku’s Petition” –appeal Court Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by NOwazobia: 5:25am On Sep 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by casppyjay: 5:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Staff of the court of appeal have been asked to stay at home on Wednesday which has been fixed for judgment in the petitions challenging President Bola Tinubu’s election.

https://www.thecable.ng/acourt-asks-staff-to-stay-at-home-as-presidential-tribunal-gives-verdict-on-wednesday/amp
lol oponu oshi radarada rederede.. you couldn’t televise arguments but u want to televise JUDGEMENT?

Well you have ur audience ..

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:27am On Sep 05, 2023
001Lagos:
See Tinubu supporters above fooling themselves, it's obvious they are in panic mode.

See how they are saying somethings different from the content of the letter .

Wednesday is here , what will be will be
you get the message?
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by chiefolododo(m): 5:28am On Sep 05, 2023
I heard that lawyers now write judgements for judges to read?
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by adefitim(m): 5:29am On Sep 05, 2023
All thanks to Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi for pushing judiciary to this level of unprecedented.

Henceforth, every politician will now make sure they don’t have skeletons in their cupboard or at least get their asses together if they don’t want to face what Tinubu is facing now.

It’s a win-win for Nigeria 🇳🇬

3 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Mase2020g(m): 5:36am On Sep 05, 2023
They know something we don't
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Yankee101: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2023
They want to do a pro Tinubu judgement
Your future generation is at stake

3 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Blackman7: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Tomorrow will make or break Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Atarakpa: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:
We know most Labourers are touts.
do you mean those bricklayer that labour in vein early this year?
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by FireUpNow(m): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Govt magic don start
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by lomprico(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

If them born you or your fellow Obidients well, go near the Court of Appeal.

In fact, I will personally take it as an offence if I am served small meat at your funeral.

What if you die this night?
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by pennyland(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

In fact, I will personally take it as an offence if I am served small meat at your funeral.

Remember Obidient own Abuja so who will control who?
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by ComeToJesus: 5:44am On Sep 05, 2023
That place is called temple of justice for a reason, let the priests therein be of high spiritual and moral rectitude and dispense justice accordingly and avoid underhand manipulation of justice.

They call them “My Lords” for a reason. They should not let vipers lord over them. Let them prove that being called "My Lord" was earned with merit and honesty.

In the past elders admonished the younger ones to shun evil, be fair to everyone and always “do the right thing”….

But today the younger generation are the ones screaming to the elderly members of the Judiciary to shun evil, be fair and DO THE RIGHT THING! [/b]That’s how messed up Nigeria in particular has become.

Reality beckons. This is the time to stand up and be counted to prove that indeed, it is an honour to be saddled with such a huge responsibility of ensuring that the will and collective resolve of the people count.

On the other hand, it is also unacceptable for the bench to be blackmailed, embarrassed and harangued to pass judgement in a certain manner. The rule of law must prevail.

I am optimistic that sound and balanced legal principles will be upheld. No one should take the laws into his/her hands.

[b]Lastly, my mentor, the great Martin Luther King, Jr., reminded us that “the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by wizelink(m): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Dem don tell the result by telling court staff to stay home. Why all of a sudden court wants to give their verdict on national tV? Is not the same court that stopped every transmission of their proceedings on live on TV?

2 Likes

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by emmyfemmy1(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Staff of the court of appeal have been asked to stay at home on Wednesday which has been fixed for judgment in the petitions challenging President Bola Tinubu’s election.

https://www.thecable.ng/acourt-asks-staff-to-stay-at-home-as-presidential-tribunal-gives-verdict-on-wednesday/amp
Okay nw.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by 13october: 5:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Stay at home, break your TV set, once you are not satisfy with the outcome Obidient sorry.

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by maxkia(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

Will
You
Keep
Quite
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Teenaira: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Blackman7:
Tomorrow will make or break Nigeria.

Nigeria my beautiful country is already made, no breaking.

1 Like

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Chibuzoripob: 5:59am On Sep 05, 2023
What's grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin? Are u making jest of Eluuupees, IPOB angry angry angry
yarimo post=125
582774:

grin grin grin
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Blackdisciple(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Djele: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2023
U are cow
RecentHistory:

Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Sylva2147: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2023
olril17:

Na you go soon die now with all your family members. You and your family na tinubu hunger go finish you😎

You don't need to quote people of this caliber because suffering is their calling and their brains are always in the deep freezer so their sense of reasoning don't longer function anymore.
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by OMBIIGA: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2023
I have a dream on the PEPT and I trembled!!.
For there was a supernatural adjudication in lead judgement delivered by the panel of Jurists.
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Confirmedzombie: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Obi and Atiku calls themselves a messiah yet till this moment have not issued any statement calling their supporters to maintain peace and remain calm amidst the judgement.

Both obi and Atiku must bear in mind that should their supporters engage in any violent act, that leads to crisis in Nigeria, they wont be spared.

The crisis will also consume them.
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by davidtemi(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2023
They should stay home forever oo
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by OneCandleAway(f): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Obi and Atiku calls themselves a messiah yet till this moment have not issued any statement calling their supporters to maintain peace and remain calm amidst the judgement.

Both obi and Atiku must bear in mind that should their supporters engage in any violent act, that leads to crisis in Nigeria, they wont be spared.

The crisis will also consume them.

That's a lie. Obi says not to protest since they are waiting on court. Mind you Obidients respect obi buy if the believe they need to protest not even obi can stop them.
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by pquaver(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2023
ComeToJesus:
That place is called temple of justice for a reason, let the priests therein be of high spiritual and moral rectitude and dispense justice accordingly and avoid underhand manipulation of justice.

They call them “My Lords” for a reason. They should not let vipers lord over them. Let them prove that being called "My Lord" was earned with merit and honesty.

In the past elders admonished the younger ones to shun evil, be fair to everyone and always “do the right thing”….

But today the younger generation are the ones screaming to the elderly members of the Judiciary to shun evil, be fair and DO THE RIGHT THING! [/b]That’s how messed up Nigeria in particular has become.

Reality beckons. This is the time to stand up and be counted to prove that indeed, it is an honour to be saddled with such a huge responsibility of ensuring that the will and collective resolve of the people count.

On the other hand, it is also unacceptable for the bench to be blackmailed, embarrassed and harangued to pass judgement in a certain manner. The rule of law must prevail.

I am optimistic that sound and balanced legal principles will be upheld. No one should take the laws into his/her hands.

[b]Lastly, my mentor, the great Martin Luther King, Jr., reminded us that “the arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice.

God bless Nigeria

They have been doing the right thing that is why obi became governor in Anambra.. The judges do not do your bidding... The look at facts and evidence and decide.. It is only a non thinker thst believes obi presented any thing reasonable at the court proceedings..
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Thomasankara(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2023
[/color]God take charge of tomorrow[color=#770077]
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by olisaEze(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2023
.... "what’s gonna be is gonna be. What goes up must come down and there’s nothing anyone can do about it."🎼

The die is cast, with the whole of Africa waiting to see if justice will prevail on the morrow. cool
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by Dsscode91: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
angry
Funny
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by kinkydude: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2023
Who cares? Let them even enter drainage.
Re: Election Petition: Appeal Court Asks Staff To Stay At Home On Wednesday by tnerro1(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2023
All I want is a southern president , no to aboki for another 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel / Army Releases Detained Boko Haram Suspects / Osinbajo Meets With Alake Of Egbaland, Oba Adedotun Gbadebo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.