Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State (4995 Views)

Update On Beautiful Roundabout By Governor Soludo Of Anambra State / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / N4 Billion Dangi Roundabout In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Ebubu2: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Anu I guess you are new on Nairaland Google Obiano projects or open thread and invest me, Anuofia that's traffic control stand base not roundabout. Don't worry I will go Ebonyi soon and expose you, most of Dave cement roads are in very bad shape now, he use arcoboards to cover the rough work he did with manual labours on those flyovers and breeze in gradually taking some of them away, quack engineer see how he exposed himself on runway, imagine if it was Anamabra that built that substandard runway by now internet will be on fire

Em say na rough work and manual labours. Yes that is what he used. Ebonyi don’t have money to contract Julius Berger like Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Abuja. We stick to our level and use hardwork to compete. We are proud of our ingenuity and what we have achieved with hard labour due to scarce resources. Even with hard labour we have achieved much and still remain the only state to use hard labour to have the most infrastructure in SE.
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Jcoleworld911: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ebubu2:

One government won’t do it all. Dave has provided solid infrastructure all round the state. Current Governor Nwifuru is focused on reducing poverty index by building more schools, equipping them, employing more civil servants and paying pensions.

In 8 years, check Ebonyi poverty index again, it will surprise you it will rival Anambra. Trust Ebonyi Governors on delivering. Right from 1999 our Governors no dey dull. Come back in 8 years and check Ebonyi poverty index, that’s where the current Governor will focus.

After we revamp the poverty index we focus on Industrialization.

Watch

Gee, it appears that I humble you😀

You came back with a weaker reply🤣🤣

Anyways, good morning inside this beautiful evening

Igbo bu otu, enjoy your evening 😀

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Typing: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
worksmart:
Prove that is Onitsha

Go Onitsha and see for yourself
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Typing: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Rasheed abiola
How are you doing this morning?

Emeka, I dey reason wetin Simon Ekpa dey do with Igbo people for East grin grin

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Ebubu2: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Gee, it appears that I humble you😀

You came back with a weaker reply🤣🤣

Anyways, good morning inside this beautiful evening

Igbo bu otu, enjoy your evening 😀
Is well
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ebubu2:

Em say na rough work and manual labours. Yes that is what he used. Ebonyi don’t have money to contract Julius Berger like Akwa Ibom, Lagos and Abuja. We stick to our level and use hardwork to compete. We are proud of our ingenuity and what we have achieved with hard labour due to scarce resources. Even with hard labour we have achieved much and still remain the only state to use hard labour to have the most infrastructure in SE.
Please list the 18 flyovers Dave built in Ebonyi let me know if Ebonyi you are saying is different from the one I know, I'm waiting for your list
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by worksmart(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Very funny smiley I have been Onitsha and never seen anywhere like that smiley
Typing:

Go Onitsha and see for yourself
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Ebubu2: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Please list the 18 flyovers Dave built in Ebonyi let me know if Ebonyi you are saying is different from the one I know, I'm waiting for your list

1 in Effium.
1 in Ezzamgbo.
1 in Presco junction Abakaliki.
1 in Spera In Deo Abakaliki.
1 along Rice Mill road in Abakaliki.
1 in Airport road Junction, Abaomege.
3 in Afikpo.
3 in Ebonyi South Senatorial Zone comprising 2 in Ohaozara LGA (1 in Uburu where there is the Federal University of Medical Sciences and 1 in Ivo LG
1 in Edda Local Government Area.

I’ve mentioned 13. If you’re following me scream yay let me continue.

Dave had to take them to rural areas to ensure rural opening and mitigate rural to urban migration, and turn those rural villages into towns with the use of infrastructure such as fly overs and roads.

You can see there are more flyovers in rural Areas spread across the various LGA than in Abakaliki capital.

Yet all of you say Abakaliki is not ALL of Ebonyi and Dave focused on Abakaliki.

I keep saying you people don’t know Ebonyi State. Just chilling within the Capital.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Ebubu2: 10:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
worksmart:
Very funny smiley I have been Onitsha and never seen anywhere like that smiley
oga rest. You were in Onitsha last December not this week when this project was constructed as dividend of democracy by our loving Governor.
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by SpaceTour: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ositaufere nwa abakaleke, open a thread and post the pictures of these 18 flyovers. Why is it that ebonyi people are all stark illiterates. Post the pictures let’s count it

Ebubu2:

1 in Effium.
1 in Ezzamgbo.
3 in Afikpo.
3 in Ebonyi South Senatorial Zone comprising 2 in Ohaozara LGA (1 in Uburu where there is the Federal University of Medical Sciences and 1 in Ivo LG

Dave had to take them to rural areas to ensure rural opening and mitigate rural to urban migration, and turn those rural villages into towns with the use of infrastructure such as fly overs and roads.

You can see there are more flyovers in rural Areas spread across the various LGA than in Abakaliki capital.

Yet all of you say Abakaliki is not ALL of Ebonyi and Dave focused on Abakaliki.

I keep saying you people don’t know Ebonyi State. Just chilling within the Capital.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by worksmart(m): 4:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
oga rest. You were in Onitsha last December not this week when this project was constructed as dividend of democracy by our loving Governor.

Below is the comment post I was responding to smiley cheesy

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Cajal(m): 4:59am On Sep 06, 2023
This is probably not roundabouts, it is a place made for placing rituals in the midnight
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Reflect7: 5:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Na wa o.

I've never seen a roundabout of such small size.
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Ebubu2:

1 in Effium.
1 in Ezzamgbo.
3 in Afikpo.

Ebonyi is still backward state mention one industry commissioned by Dave throughout his eight years
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by jahsharon: 6:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
Savoy roundabout Onitsha, Anambra state.

God bless Soludo

This guy, will you and I make Heaven like this?
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Ebubu2: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2023
jahsharon:

This guy, will you and I make Heaven like this?
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 7:02am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Ebubu2 post=125609075][/quote]

Can you show me one industry commissioned by Dave this is why Ebonyi is still backward, you guys can only hate and envy Anambra but you can't stop their progress, they are far grin grin
And go and mark it Ebonyi can't be industrialized without Anambra leading the way, hating Anamabra people that are major investors in any state in Nigeria clearly show that you want to remain poor grin

Under Soludo more than 15 industries five has been officially commissioned

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 7:14am On Sep 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
cheesy
Hating Anamabra can't grow Ebonyi economy go and mark it, that hate you guys are pushing will only hurt you guys, Anamabra people own the biggest shopping centers in Ebonyi, and you are begging Airpeace and United Nigeria airline to use Ebonyi airport same people you guys hate confuse people, same you said that they should change Ebonyi airport name be it was named after Anamabra man still your people are begging airlines owned by Anamabra business moguls to use the substandard airport grin grin you should have beg northern airline or Green Nigeria airline grin grin even those in West you are licking their as.s are will be the last people to invest in your state, they are still looking for foreigners and other tribes to invest in their region grin grin

Just yesterday it was installed in Awka

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 7:23am On Sep 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
cheesy
Awka alone is more industrialized than Ebonyi as a state

These are some of the industries in Awka

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Akaegwu(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
Savoy roundabout Onitsha, Anambra state.

God bless Soludo
We are currently working on it. The end product will look like savoy roundabout in London.

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2023
Ebubu2:
cheesy
Go and listen to what Gov Otti said few weeks ago about Anamabra that Southeast can't move forward without them leading the way, hating them means you want to remain stagnant, government doesn't create job, even with the flyovers and whatever you listed Ebonyi people are fleeing the state only come back during Yuletide season, being hostile to leading indigenous investors in Nigeria because of envy show you guys don't want to grow economically go and mark it
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Jcoleworld911: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Hating Anamabra can't grow Ebonyi economy go and mark it, that hate you guys are pushing will only hurt you guys, Anamabra people own the biggest shopping centers in Ebonyi, and you are begging Airpeace and United Nigeria airline to use Ebonyi airport same people you guys hate confuse people, same you said that they should change Ebonyi airport name be it was named after Anamabra man still your people are begging airlines owned by Anamabra business moguls to use the substandard airport grin grin you should have beg northern airline or Green Nigeria airline grin grin even those in West you are licking their as.s are will be the last people to invest in your state, they are still looking for foreigners and other tribes to invest in their region grin grin

Just yesterday it was installed in Awka

Roban stores and Everyday supermarket are the two malls in Ebonyi state owned by Anambra people😂

Anambra people and their investments is still the reason Ebonyi state is breathing, remove Anambra investments from Ebonyi state and see how the state crumble

Dave umahi then was bribing Airpeace to commence flights operations in Ebonyi airport, he refused and he approached another Anambra son “united Nigeria” I think negotiations is still ongoing

I pity poor Ebonyians because their government will use small money they have and be servicing “united Nigeria” airlines each time it lands on their airport🥲

Ten biggest businesses/investments in Ebonyi state are all from Anambra people, dunno why they like talking against Anambra state/people, tho not all of them, they’re few of them with this character

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Jcoleworld911: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Typing:

Emeka, I dey reason wetin Simon Ekpa dey do with Igbo people for East grin grin

You mean what the Fulanis are doing to you people in your backyard 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Roban stores and Everyday supermarket are the two malls in Ebonyi state owned by Anambra people😂

Anambra people and their investments is still the reason Ebonyi state is breathing, remove Anambra investments from Ebonyi state and see how the state crumble

Dave umahi then was bribing Airpeace to commence flights operations in Ebonyi airport, he refused and he approached another Anambra son “united Nigeria” I think negotiations is still ongoing

I pity poor Ebonyians because their government will use small money they have and be servicing “united Nigeria” airlines each time it lands on their airport🥲

Ten biggest businesses/investments in Ebonyi state are all from Anambra people, dunno why they like talking against Anambra state/people, tho not all of them, they’re few of them with this character
We don't share boundary, it's envy, It's gradually sinking to Anamabra people, Seaman rice mill that he recently built in Anamabra I know if not for Ebonyi hostile behavior he would have loved to build it in Ebonyi, same with other Anamabra people that invested in giant rice Mills, they would have open new ones in Ebonyi
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

🤭

When Martin Elechi was governor he frustrated Ibeto because Dangote gave him money, it was Anamabra big guys that made Dave governor, it was Olisa Metu that fought and gave Dave PDP ticket, Ibeto and Arthur Eze financed his campaign at the end the ingrate started smearing Anambra people, they frustrated Ibeto to revive Nkalagu cement, Ibeto went and acquired the biggest shares in Orient petroleum in Anamabra that's why Orient is doing well in exploration now because they have financial muscle, Ibeto also have completed his gas processing plant in Omasi in Anambra state Greenwood gas acquired more than 30 gas trucks for his new plant, Dangote after using their governors to frustrate Ibeto I'm still waiting for Dangote to build new cement industry in Ebonyi and employ Ebonyi people grin grin very premitive minds grin the people they are licking their as.s to smear Anamabra will be the last to invest in Ebonyi they can only use their governors to frustrate their growth

Cc Ebubu2

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by descarado: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

When Martin Elechi was governor he frustrated Ibeto because Dangote gave him money, it was Anamabra big guys that made Dave governor, it was Olisa Metu that fought and gave Dave PDP ticket, Ibeto and Arthur Eze financed his campaign at the end the ingrate started smearing Anambra people, they frustrated Ibeto to revive Nkalagu cement, Ibeto went and acquired the biggest shares in Orient petroleum in Anamabra that's why Orient is doing well in exploration now because they have financial muscle, Ibeto also have completed his gas processing plant in Omasi in Anambra state Greenwood gas acquired more than 30 gas trucks for his new plant, Dangote after using their governors to frustrate Ibeto I'm still waiting for Dangote to build new cement industry in Ebonyi and employ Ebonyi people grin grin very premitive minds grin the people they are licking their as.s to smear Anamabra will be the last to invest in Ebonyi they can only use their governors to frustrate their growth

Cc Ebubu2
Is dangote a manufacturer?
That man is a killjoy.
Anything he touches evaporates.

Let's give him more time, his atrocities will Bury him.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by descarado: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Because other tribes told them Anambra is their enemy.

Headquarter of ipob.
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by horsepower102: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Cc Ebubu2

What happened to you?

You were never like this. Are you not the proud Igbo man who defends his people.

What happened to you?

Ebonyi people have no hand in the misfortunes of ibeto. Deal with Elechi or umahi and leave Ebonyi people out of it.

If you go to Ebonyi state and ask them about ibeto cement investment, 99% of them won’t have any idea of what you are talking about.
Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2023
horsepower102:

What happened to you?

You were never like this. Are you not the proud Igbo man who defends his people.

What happened to you?

Ebonyi people have no hand in the misfortunes of ibeto. Deal with Elechi or umahi and leave Ebonyi people out of it.

If you go to Ebonyi state and ask them about ibeto cement investment, 99% of them won’t have any idea of what you are talking about.
I know their bitter politics against Anambra people very well I decided to to push it out for years for peace to rain but these guys are going extra miles go to Facebook and other media platforms and see how they are attacking Anambra people, all I said above I have first hand information not hear say, their political leaders are the ones sawing that seed of hatred, imagine what Dave said when PDP wanted to give Obi VP ticket and all his smear campaign against Anambra people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Bestmanfornow: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2023
horsepower102:

What happened to you?

What happened to you?

Same Anambra guys that made Dave governor who was then deputy to Elechi they gave him PDP ticket financed his campaign, same man is fighting Anambra people, Anambra business men trained and settled many of them in business, same people will come and starts saying Anambra hate them, they don't what them to succeed what most of them is to cause havoc in Anambra state, one of their Facebook page I saw when they were rejoicing that their son Simon Ekpa is causing pains to Anambra people, I have lost my calmness on these guys I tried my possible best then to promote Ebonyi on social media platforms, even lost my expensive phone when I was defending them God almighty is my witness, I can tell you these guys are not worth fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by Adaisback(f): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Go and listen to what Gov Otti said few weeks ago about Anamabra that Southeast can't move forward without them leading the way, hating them means you want to remain stagnant, government doesn't create job, even with the flyovers and whatever you listed Ebonyi people are fleeing the state only come back during Yuletide season, being hostile to leading indigenous investors in Nigeria because of envy show you guys don't want to grow economically go and mark it
I have done my investigation and am not lying to you, that idiot bu ezibo onye ofe nmanu. Treat him as one.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Roundabout In Anambra State by SpaceTour: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
Adaisback:
I have done my investigation and am not lying to you, that idiot but ezibo onye ofe nmanu. Treat him as one.

No you are wrong. He is from ebonyi state. His real name is Ositaufere Murphy Ibiam. We know him so well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorism: Solution What Nigeria Should Do Now, Next Step. / Speech Delivered By Gov. T.a Orji - Commissioning Completed Govt Projects / U.k- Biafra: Nigerians Clash With Biafrans In London Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.