Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George (6708 Views)

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN / Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by kingthreat(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2023
Bode, you are right but you promised us you will go on exile.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2023
frankson1:

I love the silent treatment President Tinubu gives them.

Silent treatment is bae cheesy

Good morning IconicR and how are you doing smiley
I'm fine. Good morning sir how have you been?
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Yankee101:

This was somebody I saw her post a few days ago and was respecting

It’s true. Time reveals all things. And character
Igboro ti Daru
Go home and hide, bottles are flying everywhere
Tomorrow is judgement and we will fight dirty
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by NOwazobia: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Naijaguy123:
Bode us a b@stard .

You said you’ll leave Nigeria if Tinubu wins the election.
But he never said if Tinubu rigged the election.

Let Tinubu win the election first before we criticize him.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Elvis2kay: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2023
Bode George is a liar, he said he will japa if BAT won.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by frankson1(m): 6:12am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
I'm fine. Good morning sir how have you been?

Very well. Only doubled my hustling make I get money buy data enter Nairaland grin
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2023
frankson1:

Very well. Only doubled my hustling make I get money buy data enter Nairaland grin
Big boy like you be hiding yourself
We can smell big boys from a far.
I know all the true and genuine big boys in these Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by NOwazobia: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2023
Funflipper:

The bitter coward who cannot live up to his own words is still in Lagos.
Running away means he recognizes the voodoo election, which will be counter productive to what he stands for, Fair Play.

His premise was based on a peaceful and fair election, which was not it during the election.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by NOwazobia: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Moh247:
Baba never go Ghana
Why should he go to Ghana on the back of a selection.

He said he will exile if Tinubu wins the Election, and truly, Tinubu never won, rather he was selected, and that is not enough for him to leave.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by frankson1(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Big boy like you be hiding yourself
We can smell big boys from a far.
I know all the true and genuine big boys in these Nairaland

May the Lord answer your prayers and make me a big boy in Jesus name.🙏

Do have a peaceful day.🤗

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Funflipper: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2023
NOwazobia:
Running away means he recognizes the voodoo election, which will be counter productive to what he stands for, Fair Play.

His premise was based on a peaceful and fair election, which was not it during the election.

I am afraid to say that is not a very smart excuse for him not to honor his own promise; not once but twice.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Favourchris(f): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Is hurting only obidients.... Apc slaves are doing better
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by NOwazobia: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Funflipper:

I am afraid to say that is not a very smart excuse for him not to honor his own promise; not once but twice.
I think you need to rethink your logic

It a perfect excuse.

He already criticized the election as a blantant rigging, and if he exile himself as a result of that, it then means he supported the rigging and recognizes the election, which is a contradiction to his first criticism of the election being unfair.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Burgerlomo: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Is baba speaking from exile?😎
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by HRMK: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2023
what is this man still doing in the country?so,he couldnt be taken on his word?
if he still stay in the country after tinubu must have won at the tribunal,he shouldnt be taken seriously again!
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Father4all: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2023
So, this foolish man still dey this Nigeria. Shameless George
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Kukutente23: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2023
lolu2019:
Before u start the blame game.check ur governors and ur representatives.the president can't be everywhere.hold them responsible
Is it the govs and Reps that removed subsidy and devalued naira
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by joefelin2345: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
I'm still patiently waiting to the day when this octogenarian will fulfill his vow to relocate should Tinubu wins.
But did Tinubu won the election? Answer that question yourself.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Cromagnon: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Ebola's mission is to steal, to kill and to destroy.
All these sharing of agbado stipends in the name of palliative is total nonsense.
What did Bode George go to jail for again? Now her your hero?
Wow
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Villa12(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2023
There's hardship in the land God
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by planetx: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2023
I remember when this man was the military governor of Ondo state during IBB regime. They finished Ondo state treasury him and his wife Feyi plus his half caste naval adc.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Wizuman: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2023
This man hasn't left for Ghana?
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by bluefilm: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2023
OkCornel:
Agbado for you, Agbado for me, Agbado for everyone…

Dem go chop agbado taya although I hear say na haf agbado dem dey chop now.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Wizuman: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Bode is a very bitter man and I like how Asiwaju ignores him
All the people bearing the name Bode are always bitter, aggressive and wicked in some cases.

Bode na beautiful name. Na the man just dey anyhow
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by jrusky(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2023
Who is Bode George again? I think he said he will relocated to Togo if Tinubu was sworn.
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by onuman: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2023
If they leave Tinubu for 4 years ruling Nigeria, the condition of Nigerians will be worse than today after the 4 years
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by lolu2019: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

Is it the govs and Reps that removed subsidy and devalued naira
removal of subsidy is essential.the governors and the reps should cushion the effect of the crisis by making sure the palliatives get to everyone.we didn't vote for Zombies.they should ensure monitoring take place
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by autonomous22: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
All the people bearing the name Bode are always bitter, aggressive and wicked in some cases.

Mumu..... Where is the lies?
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by Memphitz357: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
And you're one extremely daft Iconic Retard!!
Re: 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George by enemyofprogress: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Baba Bode you never go Ghana?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Of APC Winning Rivers State Governorship Rerun / The Truth Government Refuse To Tell You About MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi / Imo UPP Governorship Candidate, Tony Nwulu Receives Taiwan Head Of Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.