Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos (25544 Views)

Man Kills Wife With Kitchen Knife In Anambra / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by nkemoma(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2023
The depression in Lagos is real

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by Skillsnigeria: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2023
person dey him own jejely and wahala come meet ham
Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2023
Bahamas95:
I don't support vawulence but some people will provoke you to the extent that you won't be able to control your anger.

Someone was messing with me few days ago because he misinterpreted my quietness as weakness. He was very lucky he advised himself by refunding my money........I don't believe in making noise, when I hit I make sure I hit you hard.

No Evidence, You Go Explain Tire.
This story sounds like that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by israelmao(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2023
001Lagos:
Olasege Marcus must rot in jail .

Lagos is fast becoming home to mad people and criminals .
No wonder the European union council ranked Lagos as the most dangerous place to live on earth .
A state where your safety is not guaranteed .

The shege government has reactivated crime upsurge in Lagos.
Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by Originalsly: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Why is the man mad? They should say what the disagreement was about. I'm almost sure it had to do with pay .... the man wasn't paid for work done. In these hard times to do such is to gamble with your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by NewLife87: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Agbadoic frustrations. How much is 🌽 now please? grin
Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by bluebay(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Someone stabbed in the face ans stomach and offender granted bail? Wonderful
Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by Papayaayasager(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2023
In this country just have money and the law will be under you.
Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by Nursepepeye(f): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
001Lagos:
Olasege Marcus must rot in jail .

Lagos is fast becoming home to mad people and criminals .
No wonder the European union council ranked Lagos as the most dangerous place to live on earth .
A state where your safety is not guaranteed .

when I say this, they attacked me.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by sonofElElyon: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Man Storms Building Site, Stabs Owner With Knife In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
incogni2o:

That's a Demon speaking through you.

Responding to anger with vawulence has no excuse.

Even the Bible understands anger and said. Be angry and don't sin.

caution yourself
You won't understand, just pray you don't come across people that would wanna see the stuff you're made of before they back off.

I swear, I would have dealt with him mercilessly..... Next time he won't underestimate introverts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-year-old Boy Strangled To Death At His Father’s House In Kano. Graphic / Sacked Worker Commits Suicide In Lagos / Adebayo Gbadebo Teacher At Isolog College Accused Of Molesting Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.