Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate (57575 Views)

Allow Supreme Court Decide Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – LP’s Arabambi / Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Djele: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2023
We don't need to know them, if they do anyhow they see anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by DMerciful(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2023
Non of them will have rest unless they give a just ruling

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by GoodRocks: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
I know the judgement have been written. Whatever the outcome, there's a repercussion

The judgement has since been written by APC and those criminals at the top to favour the drug Lord

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by MrsTwrite(f): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:

For their own sakes, I sincerely hope not.

Let's wait for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by WorldRichest: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Sai Baba , on your rusty testicles we stand 😏
Let's see your own shining testicles

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by StoneLucifer: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, tomorrow is just a walk over judgement, even Atiku already know the outcome, in the history of election in Nigeria, this one ,no one can challenge the result for rigging just blackmailing and chasing shadows, that was why he went to Illinois to see if he can remove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants butunfortunately for him, it ends in quagmire

Keep masturbating in ecstasy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by bluecircle470: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
See their faces, evil men! I know for sure that they have been bribed.

Evil men like your father

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by WorldRichest: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Cry, weep, wail

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by DMerciful(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2023
People are happy to concede defeat if it wasn't rigged
IconicR:
Only if they have reasonable case to present
It's not byforce to be president, you lose you go home.
Na even obi own pain me pass, I thought he was initially joking about winning the election not knowing the clout chaser was serious

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Malroux: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2023
All eyes on them.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by StoneLucifer: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Only if they have reasonable case to present
It's not byforce to be president, you lose you go home.
Na even obi own pain me pass, I thought he was initially joking about winning the election not knowing the clout chaser was serious

Like your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by MrsTwrite(f): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2023
bluecircle470:

Evil men like your father

Poor kid.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by adeniyi997: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Jostoman: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Only the ignorants & the fooooools would think the president will be kicked out of office tomorrow.😅
Na tomorrow we go no wether our constitution is useful or useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Jostoman: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Na tomorrow we nigerians will know if our constitution is useful or useless.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by wowcatty: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Even the kobokobo know what's coming and that's why they've been threatening the justices.
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, tomorrow is just a walk over judgement, even Atiku already know the outcome, in the history of election in Nigeria, this one ,no one can challenge the result for rigging just blackmailing and chasing shadows, that was why he went to Illinois to see if he can remove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants but unfortunately for him, it ends in quagmire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by BoldBrainz(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Knew what?
Please all of you should be clear with your statement
Igboro ti Daru

😂.
Please, find someone else to hound with your craziness this morning. Abi you want to beat me bayi?
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Obiedun(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Once again, congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by tojahh(m): 6:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Who will decide abi who has decided since day 10 at the Tribunal?

Whatever they tell us tomorrow, we've already moved on.

Power to the people!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Yankee101: 6:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Accountability

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by eleniyan2020: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2023
TANID:
May God Help Nigeria
help Nigeria how?
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by eleniyan2020: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Mjshexy:
All eyes are on them, may they not deliver a judgement that will destroy this nation. Nigeria deserves better
no judgement will destroy this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Racoon(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2023
When a judge sits on trial, the Judge is on trial. - Lord Denning.

“A judge should never play favorites but must treat all parties before the court with equal respect and consideration.” - Lord Denning

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Levels1(m): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Na tomorrow we go no wether our constitution is useful or useless.

You are right bro.

No court will nullify the will of the majority vote over dot in the circle wises, know this and be informed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by eleniyan2020: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

But na una told Obi to go to court na, is it a bad thing to follow what you guys directed him to do
go to court and do what,tell me how he won the election?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by eleniyan2020: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2023
Djele:
We don't need to know them, if they do anyhow they see anyhow
dot in a circle cannot do anything!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Kindly check my profile.
go to court

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by complexstuffs(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2023

The five judges who will nail the political coffin of Pandora criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Love56743: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2023
Only a fool will think tinubu can be kick out of Aso rock, them nor born any justice well to remove tinubu from office

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by pennyland(m): 6:37am On Sep 05, 2023
I pray 🙏 and wish they won't do yahoo Yahoo justice for Nigerians

##ALL EYES 👀 ON JUDICIARY JUDGEMENTS##

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Wreckage Of Missing NAF Alpha Jet 475 Found In Bama, Body Of Pilot Also Found / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.