Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate (57630 Views)

Allow Supreme Court Decide Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – LP’s Arabambi / Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by CJStarz: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I collect no dime from anyone, how does king-god of Igbo land blaspheme the Almighty GOD of the entire universe?
Glad you know that Chukwu translates to God,the Almighty God. Now the small g-o-d U meant is called alusi or arusi, depending on the particular Igbo dialect, which means an idol. So, I'd suggest you use another name and continue the trolling. Maybe,Eze Igbo,or something. Remove Chukwu from it.
Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by MrBONE2(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, tomorrow is just a walk over judgement, even Atiku already know the outcome, in the history of election in Nigeria, this one ,no one can challenge the result for rigging just blackmailing and chasing shadows, that was why he went to Illinois to see if he can remove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants but unfortunately for him, it ends in quagmire

Ayam telling you Bwana, it will be hard for the Bamboo and Palm Trees from Yeast to Bring down the Almighty IROKO Treegrin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by onuman: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I collect no dime from anyone, how does king-god of Igbo land blaspheme the Almighty GOD of the entire universe?
You reduce election matter to Igbo versus Yoruba.
E de sweet you. You de blow your twisted logic and grammar and receive likes from ethno-religious bigots like you.

Reps of Ethno-religious bigots have led Nigeria to this Golgotha. They are not giving up until Nigeria consumes them finally.

FACT IS: OBI WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AFTER ATIKU, TINUBU AND KWANKWASO SHARED THE VOTES OF YOU ETHNO-RELIGIOUS BIGOTS.
Continue to entertain yourself like a court jester.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Ezeimo: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Must you mention Igbo name. Very very delusional.

God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, tomorrow is just a walk over judgement, even Atiku already know the outcome, in the history of election in Nigeria, this one ,no one can challenge the result for rigging just blackmailing and chasing shadows, that was why he went to Illinois to see if he can remove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants but unfortunately for him, it ends in quagmire [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Seefinish:
We expect them to be fair to every party, but if they bend the rules to favor anybody. Curse be upon them and their generation
God bless you.And I say a big AMEN!!!!!.The curse will rest on those supporting the evils of the regime, untold poverty and suffering being experienced.
It shall be on them and their entire generations!!..
AMEN!!!!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Ezeimo: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2023
God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, tomorrow is just a walk over judgement, even Atiku already know the outcome, in the history of election in Nigeria, this one ,no one can challenge the result for rigging just blackmailing and chasing shadows, that was why he went to Illinois to see if he can remove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants but unfortunately for him, it ends in quagmire

Must you mention Igbo name.
You just a tribalistic bigot.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Atlantis585: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2023
wowcatty:
If you bring your nonsense to anywhere in Yorubaland, you will be treated as terrorists and put in kirikiri.

Try the coup now, it will be the last thing you will do in Nigeria before we finally lay the country to rest.

At least we know what your biafra will look like, your country of origin Equatorial Guinea is the example of that. Your president over there carried out a coup and killed his own uncle who was also there through coup. You igbos are too crude to be in an organized society.

See mouth! grin

That’s all you and your people are known for.

What did you do when they arrested and eventually killed Abiola?

Nothing reach today ooo!

When trouble start now you will be the first to beg, sabotage your pesin and also run.

We have all seen that on regular basis.

Spineless cowards.

Abegi make we hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by ogbonti: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Love56743:
Only a fool will think tinubu can be kick out of Aso rock, them nor born any justice well to remove tinubu from office

IF you were alive on December 31, 1983, exactly 40 years ago - you will not wish for what you are saying right now

It was this kind of "Machiavellian" mentality that made a certain Brigadier Sanni Abacha announce on air - "Fellow Nigerians"

The NPN of President Shehu Shagari rigged the elections through their main man at FEDECO (the INEC) of those days -

Justice Ovie Whiskey - and they wrote results for Nigerians to see - EVEN Nnamdi Azikiwe (Great Dr. ZiK of Africa) of the NPP

lost in Anambra State - with C.C. Onoh of the NPN emerging as Governor over the people's favorite Jim Nwobodo of the NPP - we all knew that

was a lie then. Even Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim of the GNPP lost in Borno his home state to NPN, as Sheik Jarma of the NPN became Governor.

--- Chief Awolowo lost his territory of Ondo State and Oyo State --- I remember Akin Omoboriowo (Ondo) and Omololu Olunloyo (Oyo)

emerging as NPN governors in these traditional Awolowo strongholds -------- and SHAGARI and his NPN gang of election riggers

(just like the APC of today) threw it in our faces then -- "yes we rigged, cry to hell" ---- and that Abacha announcement came

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has warned for the right thing to be done to save our democracy from all this rascality

let those who have ears, let them hear -- Those who fail to learn rom history are doomed to repeat it cool
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Ezeimo: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Tribalistic bigot
pandoragirigory:
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by obiekunie01: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:

delete amoo!

before they come for you!

They will easily get you by telling u they have a writing job for and if they catch you e don be for u be that!

DSS AND POLICE FULL THIS FORUM DEY ARREST PEOPLE!
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by ogbonti: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2023
obiekunie01:

delete amoo!

before they come for you!

They will easily get you by telling u they have a writing job for and if they catch you e don be for u be that!

DSS AND POLICE FULL THIS FORUM DEY ARREST PEOPLE!

oya make dem arrest everybody na - wetin everyone dey fear for sef? who no go die for this world ?

Shehu SHAGARI, (President) Adisa AKINLOYE (NPN Party Chairman) Justice Ovie Whiskey (FEDECO Chairman) all those that rigged the elections of August 1983 (40 years ago) are all dead now, no one killed them, nature took them out --- BECAUSE no one lives forever

while I am alive I will speak the truth - no one lives forever, just that we all wont go back to our creator on the same day - but every soul that breathes today owes a debt of death - everyone... no one will escape it, both the rich, powerful and famous, the poor and downtrodden!!!

I hate nansense..... na so Martin Luther King keep quiet na him America good today? angry angry the same America every Nigerian wants to
japa to today? people fought the system to make it conducive for black people to live there in peace and prosper - Let's speak to make Nigeria better to live in too angry angry angry for the sake of future generations.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by wrongnumber: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Mynd44:

https://thenationonlineng.net/profile-meet-the-five-judges-wholl-decide-tinubus-atikus-obis-fate-at-tribunal/

Faces of the people who will dictate the future of Nigeria.

God help them do the right thing.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by AmuRod: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2023
If na me be judge, I go resign, taking any foolish judgements in favor of anyone could result to my death sentence.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by EleventhWeirdo: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:

That's your problem.

Why writing thesis for people? You make a living in crime yet moans for a kangaroo justice from the Tribunal. Pand0ra 0bing0, like minds attract
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Calitoscassius(m): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2023
Naigerians are probarbly about to give their country away to a droglord and some of them are rejoicing over it. I pity the poor Naigerians.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by tyinfinity: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2023
Mazi Bola Ezeaka Tinubu the tormentor of all Ipob terrorist.the lion of the upper Niger
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by obiekunie01: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2023
ogbonti:

oya make dem arrest everybody na - wetin everyone dey fear for sef? who no go die for this world ?

Shehu SHAGARI, (President) Adisa AKINLOYE (NPN Party Chairman) Justice Ovie Whiskey (FEDECO Chairman) all those that rigged the elections of August 1983 (40 years ago) are all dead now, no one killed them, nature took them out --- BECAUSE no one lives forever

while I am alive I will speak the truth - no one lives forever, just that we all wont go back to our creator on the same day - but every soul that breathes today owes a debt of death - everyone... no one will escape it, both the rich, powerful and famous, the poor and downtrodden!!!

I hate nansense..... na so Martin Luther King keep quiet na him America good today? angry angry the same America every Nigerian wants to
japa to today? people fought the system to make it conducive for black people to live there in peace and prosper - Let's speak to make Nigeria better to live in too angry angry angry for the sake of future generations.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Tinubu will be flying from India to either London or Paris ....it's alright planned, just incase the judgement didn't favour him thats why he had to leave to India nonsense summit today
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by yetunsbay(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2023
juliuscapps:
I hope you all made the right judgement tomorrow.. #Eyesonthe judiciary
whc right judgement ? Of course, Tinubu won
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by igbosarejews(m): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
'We no gree' go plenty for all South East States from the names I'm seeing.
Oga e no concern us, I dey for my shop. Anything emanating from the zóô doesn't surprise us.
After all, no be only Igbo's they feel the government, abi una dey buy full 80 naira for una side
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by whiteeyes: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by occfx: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Na tomorrow we go no wether our constitution is useful or useless.

Which constitution, you are wasting your time.. Constitution is dead on arrival. Nothing dey come out... Nigeria is gone
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by occfx: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Love56743:
Only a fool will think tinubu can be kick out of Aso rock, them nor born any justice well to remove tinubu from office

Pls who knows if this PEPT judgment dey bet9ja?
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by EmmyDJourno: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You should be sorry for your mother that made you embittered and constitute nuisance everywhere

My mother raised a champ, who speaks up against injustice anywhere
Your Mother raised a coward who would be useless to her and anyone close to you on the day of need🤣🤣🤣
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Emola12(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Only the ignorants & the fooooools would think the president will be kicked out of office tomorrow.😅
what God can't do doesn't exist
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by pandoragirigory: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

My mother raised a champ, who speaks up against injustice anywhere
Your Mother raised a coward who would be useless to her and anyone close to you on the day of need🤣🤣🤣
Even a criminal and nonentity calls himself a champ, your mother should have told you that you don't attack people unprovoked, what a champ in good only for gutter with manners.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by pandoragirigory: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Longinyamapucci:

Very stupid comment from a hopeless animal, your foolish tinubu is not respected in south east and south south and did not won any of those states how can he be an ordinary eze not even igwe..it seems you don't know the meaning of what you type. Mumu boy.
Thanks for telling me about your mother.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Longinyamapucci(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Thanks for telling me about your mother.

I'm already deeper inside your ma Pucci
.nekodi.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Mjshexy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Who the heck is your father to tell the judges what judgement to deliver? Nonsense.
You're unapologetically a big fool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Bimpe29: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
The judicial VAR 😎
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by JetApartment: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Only if they have reasonable case to present
It's not byforce to be president, you lose you go home.
Na even obi own pain me pass, I thought he was initially joking about winning the election not knowing the clout chaser was serious

why the sudden change of tune? I thought you screamed "go to court" now we went to court you are now screaming "you lose go home".

abeg stay one place make thunder no miss target..grin grin grin

A lot of agbadorians will commit suicide tomorrow grin

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Innomach(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
They will deliver sound and good judgment tomorrow. I'm very much optimistic about that. But I can't say that if the outcome goes to the Supreme Court....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.