Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate (57599 Views)

Allow Supreme Court Decide Tinubu’s Certificate Saga – LP’s Arabambi / Tribunal: Full List Of The Supreme Court Judges Who Declared 25% In FCT A MUST. / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Back2Daura(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2023
We in the military are watching. Let us see how the judgement will go. Let the right thing be done.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by wowcatty: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2023
It's about time the terrorists start getting books thrown at them and the better alternative is to divide the country, we can't continue to share a country with savages jare!
pendragonbladgo:
Peter Obi have lost his future endeavors, what he caused now can never be forgotten.

His greed is almost causing National disunity.
Thank God Tinubu being careful about things.

After tomorrow, anyone who will come out and distract My President Tinubu shall be arrested and prosecutor.

We don't have to allow any thing like Peter Obi into the politics any longer.

Any one that can't accept failure is not fit to contest.

Congratulations Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu

President: Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by MiltonExpress(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2023
I expected to do the needful and deliver much expected result from the people choice.. everyone knows who won the Election, if they compromised
it. May the judgement of God be upon them and there families Amen
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Timblaze(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Compromise judiciary 🙄
Let me keep going about my daily hustle

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Wizuman: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
See their faces, evil men! I know for sure that they have been bribed.

By who, abeg?

Kindly check my profile.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Kusu12: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2023
It's only deluded obidots hullicinating that obingo will be declared as winner, other sane Nigerians know the election has been concluded and winner declared
The election tribunal is just a formality. Nothing will happen on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Angelfrost(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Well... They should just do their jobs well and deliver justice.

The peace of the nation might be hinged on it.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by israelmao(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2023
wowcatty:
Stop projecting your dishonest soul, you are all that you mentioned and more.
How do we then categorize someone who celebrates a drug lord,fraudster,imposter,rogue and mandate thief?
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by bluesugar18: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2023
So no Igbo based lawyer, well after Bat is decleared winner Igbos( my people) will lose that tiny hope on Nigeria and embrace Biafra bcuz na ur only hope it is

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by chatinent: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Why give yourselves false hopes? If INEK could do it, a whole national body, who then are these mere judges?
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by onuman: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Only the ignorants & the fooooools would think the president will be kicked out of office tomorrow.😅
Waiting for Supreme Court.
Only a fool will think that a man who could not win 25% of votes in Abuja as demanded by the constitution can be upheld as president of Nigeria by judges.

No judge who has conscience will uphold an ex drug trafficking baron as president of a country after the baron stole presidential election.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by pandoragirigory: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Fountain23:
THUNDER ⚡FIRE 🔥U AND U HOME
That is for you and your loved ones
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by wildikeman(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Who's wasting their time waiting. Corrupt Judges are about to yell the nation ruled by a corrupt leader and his corrupt friends and you say i should wait. Na to leave Nigeria i dey find like this. If i get plenty money i will leave no matter how much
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by TheSuperX(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2023
We already know the outcome, Tinubu will be the winner, next!
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by dayo23(f): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2023
ABU Zaria is super good, 3 out of 5 are graduate of ABU Zaria, that says a lot about the institution

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Whatever they sow tomorrow they will reap even after their time here on earth;Whether justice or injustice.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Levels1(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Na tomorrow we go know wether nigeria constitution is written to protect the interest of nigerians or to protect the interest of the president.

It was designed to protect the interest of Nigerian and as such our votes counted.

What you seems not to understand is that majority vote must always count before one can be declared as a winner.

Sentiment is not recognize by the Law or Constitution.

Any right thinking individuals will know that judgement is based on fact and not emotions and hear say.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2023
clockwisereport:
All eyes on the judiciary
old trend... PBAT is the greatest... The GOAT of our time...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Banter1(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2023
This Obidient people are so annoying
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by begge: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Five agbado judges
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by CJStarz: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2023
What is Eze- Chukwu? In your zeal to please your pay masters,if any, do not blaspheme against God because na only you go bear the consequence when the time reach.

pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, tomorrow is just a walk over judgement, even Atiku already know the outcome, in the history of election in Nigeria, this one ,no one can challenge the result for rigging just blackmailing and chasing shadows, that was why he went to Illinois to see if he can remove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants but unfortunately for him, it ends in quagmire
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Ollygold(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
See their faces, evil men! I know for sure that they have been bribed.

With what you typed it shows the levels of your reasoning

Kindly check my profile.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by CJStarz: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2023
I don't expect justice. This is Naija.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by EmmyDJourno: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land, tomorrow is just a walk over judgement, even Atiku already know the outcome, in the history of election in Nigeria, this one ,no one can challenge the result for rigging just blackmailing and chasing shadows, that was why he went to Illinois to see if he can remove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban, the headsmasher of Peter girigory Obi and his miscreants but unfortunately for him, it ends in quagmire

You are just an irredeemable fool, I’m sorry for who paid your school fees, they should have rather used the money to feed all the ekuke in your State🤣
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by popesco123: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2023
Hundreds of your wretched papa cannot match half of obi. Brainwashed imbecyle.

quote author=IconicR post=125585646]Only if they have reasonable case to present
It's not byforce to be president, you lose you go home.
Na even obi own pain me pass, I thought he was initially joking about winning the election not knowing the clout chaser was serious [/quote]
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by pandoragirigory: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2023
CJStarz:
What is Eze- Chukwu? In your zeal to please your pay masters,if any, do not blaspheme against God because na only you go bear the consequence when the time reach.

I collect no dime from anyone, how does king-god of Igbo land blaspheme the Almighty GOD of the entire universe?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by simfrost90210: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Sai Baba , on your rusty testicles we stand 😏

You're vocally brutal 😏😏
Repent and receive ye Christ!
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by pandoragirigory: 8:10am On Sep 05, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

You are just an irredeemable fool, I’m sorry for who paid your school fees, they should have rather used the money to feed all the ekuke in your State🤣
You should be sorry for your mother that made you embittered and constitute nuisance everywhere

1 Like

Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by Longinyamapucci(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:

Very stupid comment from a hopeless animal, your foolish tinubu is not respected in south east and south south and did not won any of those states how can he be an ordinary eze not even igwe..it seems you don't know the meaning of what you type. Mumu boy.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by onuman: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:

You talk to the detriment of peace in Nigeria.

No country in the world has ever had a shambolic election like the one that brought Tinubu to power.
Tinubu did not satisfy the constitutional requirements for 25% in the FCT.
EVEN IF TINUBU USES PROCEEDS FROM CRUDE OIL TO BRIBE HIS WAY THROUGH THE PEPT,
Tinubu never gonna last in power. Mark today's date.
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by tishbite42: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
I collect no dime from anyone, how does king-god of Igbo land blaspheme the Almighty GOD of the entire universe?
He's right
Stop fooling yourself
Stop ascribing God's glory to Tinubu if you really like him
Re: Meet The Five Judges Who Will Decide Tinubu’s, Atiku’s, Obi’s Fate by MyOwnTake: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2023
led by Justice Haruna Tsunami smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Controversy As Alaafin Of Oyo Prays With Queens In Front Row At Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.