Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price (618 Views)

My FiancΓ©e Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2023
I met a lady at Lagos last year after my graduation. A very beautiful girl and she was a virgin(20yrs). I told her I like her straight up and stopped there. Atymes she would see me on the street with my guys, after her saying hi to my guys.i would just draw her close with a hug and let her be. She started doing the calls and long story cut short I disvirgined her. The love she has for me now is unbelievable. Iam a broke guy, still looking for a job but she doesn't care. She calls , sends me money without me even asking and i don't take her calls most times but I do call her when she least expected and I don't talk much. What iam trying to say his.. up ur game.. stop Simping

Show them you don't care and see her giving you her all.. have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by MrsTwrite(f): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2023
Karma is real.
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 05, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Karma is real.
what's karma? Did I Tell u I would leave her? Just letting my fellow guys understand.. from the foundation of the world,, you guys are meant to be under us.. you are meant to respect us. Have you wondered why our fore fathers have successfully unions? Our mothers were submissive.A real Man should know how to bring his girl to submission.. that's how love works

1 Like

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Wodu89: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Love without defined purpose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Wodu89:
Love without defined purpose
how do you mean
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Lurdd: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2023
You've done well bro
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Lol, what your point now? That men are the price.

You met a newbie, that is also broke as you are, and you call your self the price.

Anyways it's a good thing, she loves you now. But guy once a rich kid, comes after her. You will understand what's up. Don't come here to cry. How women are vampires. undecided

You better, go and get a job to earn well. And care for her. Wifely women are very hard to come by.

3 Likes

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Bunkbars:

You met a newbie, that is also broke as you are, and you call your self the price.

Anyways it's a good thing, she loves you now. But guy once a rich kid, comes after her. You will understand what's up. Don't come here to cry. How women are vampires. undecided

You better, go and get a job to earn well. And care for her. Wifely women are very hard to come by.

Mr simp.. she's a rich kid and I don't give a Bleep...I am just bent on making it in life.
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Gee64: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Marry her fast! Her kinds are rare.

1 Like

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by GodWrites: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is being broke with an inflated self-ego. Life will pass you in a twinkle of an eye and you will be wondering what went wrong. Please guys, you are only the prize if you can provide. Don't listen to this dullard.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Temiel(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2023
This guy has only one instance, one instance pere and he's here trying to prove a point.
A flawed point at that. Flawed thinking and all.

Chai!

2 Likes

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by talk2hb1(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2023
You are the price if you know your worth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2023
GodWrites:
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is being broke with an inflated self-ego. Life will pass you in a twinkle of an eye and you will be wondering what went wrong. Please guys, you are only the prize if you can provide. Don't listen to this dullard.
simp
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2023
Temiel:
This guy has only one instance, one instance pere and he's here trying to prove a point.
A flawed point at that. Flawed thinking and all.

Chai!
Na ur type dey beg girs for tiktok..werey
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2023
GodWrites:
as if you going to be better than me... Elon musk
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by DavidTech23(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2023
GodWrites:
You need to meditate more
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Anny69: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2023
I met a lady at Lagos last year after my graduation. A very beautiful girl and she was a virgin(20yrs). I told her I like her straight up and stopped there. Atymes she would see me on the street with my guys, after her saying hi to my guys.i would just draw her close with a hug and let her be. She started doing the calls and long story cut short I disvirgined her. The love she has for me now is unbelievable. Iam a broke guy, still looking for a job but she doesn't care. She calls , sends me money without me even asking and i don't take her calls most times but I do call her when she least expected and I don't talk much. What iam trying to say his.. up ur game.. stop Simping

Show them you don't care and see her giving you her all.. have a nice day.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚What a nonsense post. A graduate wrote this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HEHEHEHEHE.
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Vijuchoco(f): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol.. I sometimes wonder if some truly don't know this fact or they're just pretending
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Jeon(f): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2023
After taking the Virginity. Some girls mumu Shehu . That's why you no dy see work so.

6 Likes

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Jeon(f): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2023
what's karma? Did I Tell u I would leave her? Just letting my fellow guys understand.. from the foundation of the world,, you guys are meant to be under us.. you are meant to respect us. Have you wondered why our fore fathers have successfully unions? Our mothers were submissive.A real Man should know how to bring his girl to submission.. that's how love works

So silly.

6 Likes

Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Negroid001(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Bunkbars:

He is new to the game.
Re: nairaland Guys Please Wake Up. You Are The Price by Negroid001(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Anny69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚What a nonsense post. A graduate wrote this? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ HEHEHEHEHE.

It's the joblessness for me, and he's proud of it. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How Much Did You Save This Year / What Is Needed For A Shrine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.