Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Where Should I Settle For Accommodation In Abuja? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Should I Settle For Accommodation In Abuja? (96 Views)

Which Of These Two Houses Should I Settle For / Please I Need Urgent Help Before I Settle For The Wrong Apartment / Right Here In Sangotedo Your Family Can Settle For Luxury +2349030188831 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Should I Settle For Accommodation In Abuja? by Nelbless(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Hi FAM,

I will be getting married come tail of the month in jos, am an easterner (Anambra) residing far north pole in europe, found love in a girl from jos.

However we decided to get us a temporal abode in abuja for a period of a year to get her paper works ready as well as my sorting my citizenship their ....while here with her in Nigeria.

I plan working from Home as well as contracting, while she as a lab scientist intend setting up a lab to support our young FAM.

Being new in abuja, which is the location we choose, to be closer to the embassy and all.....we are torn choosing between gwagwalada axis which kujeh road phase 2 and 3 area and mararaba.

Now for our budget is strictly under 600k for a one room and parlor apartment.

Please where is advisable for us to choose.....some friends adviced us to pick, gwag that phase 3 side....but then a stranger spoke to me in a very deep manner on the cons of living outside the skate of the city and all that....

Am confused
Re: Where Should I Settle For Accommodation In Abuja? by wrongman665(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2023
come to gwagwalada, very peacefull and trouble area.

1 Like

Re: Where Should I Settle For Accommodation In Abuja? by Nelbless(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2023
wrongman665:
come to gwagwalada, very peacefull and trouble area.

Funny how people are talking down on that place as very backward place, village and home to old people

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedrooms Flat Morocco / Apartment Available For Sublet #Found someone. / Why I Stopped Saving My Money In The Bank And Started Investing In Real Estate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.