Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate (28502 Views)

Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Faposky95: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
You’ll cry till death

A compliment...or state of your low vibe mind......?!
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by bewla(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is the same Messi that cost his team 2 UEFA champions league finals.[/b]

SOURCE[/quote]Sir how many seasons did he play in PSG and what did he win that they have not before he comes

what is MLS league and what is the level of it in soccer generally
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by phemmyfour: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Akacollins7:
I don't know how you people view league, after him leaving his mama home Barcelona where thing is throw/given to him to PSG, what happened with all the big players there at end he can't find his feet. And was throw out and no body talked about his spell in PSG. Now he find him self in a league of people that doesn't know there gender, you'll think is eleven men against eleven men, but it's seven female and four male in a team. It's an insulting to compare CR7 to him. Ronaldo have conquer many countries so. I'm not fan of any, truth be told. Even the world cup is still under questions
Lol...let's have your boy's world Cup first before the argument

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
tochez24:

You are a complete slowpoke!!!!

So you think MLS is a football league What happened when messi first went to PSG?🤣🤣🤣

Let me tell you the truth..... In a very competitive league, Messi wouldn't play jack⚠️⚠️💯 unlike Ronaldo who have conquered England, Italy, Spain and currently in Saudi Arabia. Messi only survived in Spain because he was a barca kid, and Barcelona as a team personally took interest in him and baby sitted him, bought football stars like inesta,xavi, bouquet, puyol, and many more to Coach him, while still favouring him in all matches, club decisions and player ratings till he was 35 years.

No one else in the history of football has gotten such attention from any club except Mbappe 😕

But Ronaldo on the other hand thrives in hardship, Ronaldo doesn't care about who likes him or dislike him, he just wanna play football and that's what has made him a star today.

Messi retired uncountable times in national team until he was promised a world cup by FIFA and Spanish football association which was later manipulated in his favour last year!!!!!

The world knows everything OGA😤
You guys don’t comment with fact just blabbing, pained Ronaldo fans. Puyol, Xavi and iniesta were academy players they were not bought as you claim. Messi broke into Barca team as a teenager, not his fault that he was from Barca academy unlike Ronaldo who is from sporting Lisbon. Do you expect Ronaldo to remain sporting Lisbon when top clubs came for him or do expect Messi to leave Barca when they are top two biggest club in the world. Ronaldo left Man U because he want to play for the best club in the world, Real Madrid. Do you think Messi would’ve remain in the Argentina club Barca got him from if he broke out there. All I’m saying is that your argument hold no water because want more for themselves. Ronaldo left Madrid because he wanted four years contract and Madrid said two.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Gerard28: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Akacollins7:
I don't know how you people view league, after him leaving his mama home Barcelona where thing is throw/given to him to PSG, what happened with all the big players there at end he can't find his feet. And was throw out and no body talked about his spell in PSG. Now he find him self in a league of people that doesn't know there gender, you'll think is eleven men against eleven men, but it's seven female and four male in a team. It's an insulting to compare CR7 to him. Ronaldo have conquer many countries so. I'm not fan of any, truth be told. Even the world cup is still under questions

Bro... you are a Fan of Ronaldo. This crap of a write-up just gave you away. Who had the most assists in lique 1 last season? I hope you are aware that Messi was placed in a secondary role in that team with the entire structure built around Mbappe? Messi wasn't even the penalty taker in that team. Messi even scored the league wining goals in the 2 seasons he spent in that miserable club. I don't even want to talk about Mbappe's selfishness and refusal to pass balls to Messi on many occasions.

Come out clean as the Ronaldo fan you are and stop writing disappointing analogies like this.

Ronaldo is NEVER a better player with the ball at the feet than Messi. Never in this life..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
saintneo:
I not a Messi hater. But Sir Alex Fergusson's theory remains valid.

One important question everyone has overlooked is why did Inter Miami sign two other ex-Barcelona players after Messi joined? This is to create the cohesion that Messi requires to perform.

Ronaldo has gone to Saudi and performed before the likes of Mane et al joined to help improve his game.
Ronaldo performed yet they went down in the league table when he arrived. You are just sentimental. Messi is better than Ronaldo, every neutrals know this except Ronaldo ass lickers. Even most Ronaldo team mate have come out to say Messi is the better player, recently it is Kroos and Modric who admitted that Messi is the better player, you can’t know more than this guys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Messi won European Golden boot 2017, 2018 & 2019

He was champions league top scorer in 2019

Won Copa America, top scorer and mvp awards in 2021

World Cup golden ball in 2022

And you believe he stopped football in 2016/2017?

Just wow 🤩
Most Ronaldo fans are ignorant. They just say anything to make themselves feel good. That wc wey messi win pain them reach bone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Gerard28: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
hensben:
You guys don’t comment with fact just blabbing, pained Ronaldo fans. Puyol, Xavi and iniesta were academy players they were not bought as you claim. Messi broke into Barca team as a teenager, not his fault that he was from Barca academy unlike Ronaldo who is from sporting Lisbon. Do you expect Ronaldo to remain sporting Lisbon when top clubs came for him or do expect Messi to leave Barca when they are top two biggest club in the world. Ronaldo left Man U because he want to play for the best club in the world, Real Madrid. Do you think Messi would’ve remain in the Argentina club Barca got him from if he broke out there. All I’m saying is that your argument hold no water because want more for themselves. Ronaldo left Madrid because he wanted four years contract and Madrid said two.

Very terrible set of people. Always thinking and talking stupidly as a result of their many years of being second-rate behind Messi. The Marginalization wrecked them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by ThierryJay: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sure, Sir Alex Ferguson gobbled up his thoughtless words about Messi, even though he still acknowledged Messe as the best.

Messi taking the worst MLS team to win a trophy at 36 yrs trumps anything Pendu has ever done in his career. This is an MLS league that, Henry, Bale, Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Higuain, Beckham had joined and with better teams than Miami. Yet none have ever performed this feat.

Can't be stressing myself arguing about CR again. Someone wey never even reach WC final. Pendu and his minions are now forever beneath Messi's feet and that of his fans.

Cry more pendulums grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by DonBenny77(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don't mind the overrated coach who won league titles with support of shady referees

That how he was also mate to eat his words saying Man city wouldn't win the league in his Lifetime.

Mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Philip8chi: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
such an idiat for calling the Greatest Manager that word .he coached Aberdeen to cup final vs Real madrid. 19
AImiron:
Lionel Messi's consistent standout performances in the American continent are dispelling the reservations many people once had concerning the seven-time Ballon d'Or winner.

This shift also includes legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson's perspective in the context of comparing Messi to Cristiano Ronaldo.

As a result, Inter Miami have secured a spot in the CONCACAF Champions Cup by virtue of their qualification for the league's cup final, marking yet another groundbreaking achievement within the club's five-year history.

Proving himself beyond the comforts of Barcelona was a feat some questioned whether Messi could accomplish, even including the esteemed Sir Alex Ferguson among the sceptics.

Back then, Messi had solely represented one club, Barcelona, in La Liga. On the other hand, Ronaldo had an extensive history, playing for Sporting Lisbon in Portugal, Manchester United in England, Real Madrid in Spain, and Juventus in Italy.

Ronaldo's remarkable journey encompassed not only various countries and clubs, but his exceptional performance in each league underscored his extraordinary skill and adaptability, demonstrating his prowess across diverse countries and competitions.

Ferguson on Messi vs Ronaldo

According to The Mirror, Ex-Manchester United's iconic manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, shared his thoughts in 2015 on the highly debated Messi vs Ronaldo topic, stating:

"People say, 'Who is the best player in the world?' And plenty of people quite rightly say Messi - you can't dispute that opinion. But Ronaldo could play for Millwall, Queens Park Rangers, Doncaster Rovers… anyone, and score a hat-trick in a game. I'm not sure Messi could do it. Ronaldo's got two feet; he's quick, great in the air, he's brave - Messi's brave, of course. I think Messi's a Barcelona player."

MESSI PROVES SIR ALEX FERGUSON WRONG

The sheer numbers Messi has amassed since entering the league have shattered this notion.

Leo Messsi has played 11 matches for Inter Miami, the Argentine has netted 11 goals and provided 5 assists.

He also won league’s cup, he was the best player in the tournament and the first ever trophy for his new club. It should be noted that Inter Miami is worst team in the MLS before Messi joined them. Recently, they defeated the reigning champions of the MLS(LAFC) at home, the matched end 3-1.

Its a great feeling that SAF is alive to eat his words, this old man is a glorified local champion. He managed one club throughout his career, yet he has a problem with a player playing solely for a club. What an hypocrite!! This is the same Messi that cost his team 2 UEFA champions league finals.

SOURCE
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Allmiron: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
NAC1666:

Messi went to a league with low competitive clubs. I was expecting him to move to England or Italy. In France,he was a disaster
A disaster that won two ligue one trophies, goals and assists, unlike penado that was sacked by man utd rejected by all the clubs in Europe. Your father is definitely a disaster, there’s no way you have a good life and hate Messi feat. It’s one thing, hunger want to blind your eyes cos your father is failure can’t even provision for his family. You’ll never be successful in life Amen

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Pyhonist: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Akacollins7:

Thannnnk you. Exactly my view.
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Allmiron: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Philip8chi:
such an idiat for calling the Greatest Manager that word .he coached Aberdeen to cup final vs Real madrid. 19
nah ogun go kee your papa, stray dogs go chop his corpse. He’s a fvcking local champion. Mumu Aberdeen is Spanish club right? Penadogs y’all the dvmbest fanbase ever. 😂😂😂
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by correctguy101(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Akacollins7:

grin

Oni yeye...

I don laff tire... grin
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Gerard28: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bentonite1:

OP WHAT DID HE ACHIEVE IN PSG AFTER HE LEFT BARCELONA?

6 GOALS IN 27 GAMES.

OH YOU NOW MAKE NOISE BECAUSE HE PLAYS IN TEAM MADE OF MCDONALD SALES MEN WHO DOESN'T KNOW FOOTBALL... LAUGHABLE.

HE PLAYED A SUPPORTING ROLE IN PSG AND STILL HAD THE HIGHEST ASSIST IN THE ENTIRE FRANCE LAST SEASON.

STOP OPENING YOUR MOUTH WAAAAAAAA

USE YOUR UNUSED BRAIN
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bentonite1:

Op he achieved nothing. Dmaria was the key. go and watch those games and see for yourself. even in the finals against Nigeria it was dmaria who scored that beautiful goal from outside the box to hand Argentina the trophy. including the world cup finals, dmaria changed the game for them. they know what he does, that was why he was rested until finals and he delivered.

You mean the frauds penalty kicks? 5 penalties in his 7 goals hahahah laughable. if it was Ronaldo you all will say all kinds of trashh..

Confirm that frauds goals against those south American teams, 90% came from friendlies.
more reason he's called king of friendlies.

his goals from competitive competition is not even up-to halve of ronaldo's goals in competitive tournaments. make enquiries and come back. I tell you facts.

RONALDO without penalties in international level still has 102 goals, help me confirm Messi without penalties in international level hahahah, king of penalties
Another stupidity, Messi assisted that Olympics goal with a beautiful through pass and dimaria was one on one run to the keeper. Messi scored Two goals in the World Cup final. If it is so which coach will rest his best player until final, what if they don’t get to the final how will he feature? Nor be person carry them go final and that major person na Messi. You Ronaldo fans say anything just to talk down Messi achievement just to exonerate Ronaldo who his achievement is below Messi. Isn’t that madness. Ronaldo won euro from bench for Portugal you guys still want to give him the accolade, even when he wasn’t the best player on the tournament but Messi will do everything on the pitch yet you guys talk trash. Messi is the superior player. Deal with fact. Having favorite shouldn’t make you guys blind to the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Musauzor(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
80% of world football stars, pundits and analysts have confirmed that Ronaldo is a great ootballer but Messi is a much greater and better footballer than Ronaldo. That Messi is a football magician. So you staying in your one room apartment saying trash is a waste time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Gerard28: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Emu4life:
Stop saying nonsense. One of Messi's best season is 2019.

This is one of those idiots who never know what is going on around them and just join the bandwagon in opening their mouths waaaaaaaa.

Imagine him saying Messi stopped playing good football in 2017.

It tells you what realm he exists.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by OJEEMAH(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
hensben:
Most Ronaldo fans are ignorant. They just say anything to make themselves feel good. That wc wey messi win pain them reach bone.
you no lie bro….. I get tired of correcting them most times

Posting wrong stats to massage their bruised ego
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by sonofElElyon: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Akacollins7:

grin
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by mayor1814: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
I don't even understand why sir Alex Ferguson keeps hyping Tapnaldo when it's glaring there are other great players that are better than Tapnaldo in history.

Like I always say, I will count four or five players that are better than Tapnaldo in history. we all see what all these players do on the pitch. it's not just relying on the help from players like Marcello, Modric, Kroos, Ramos to shine.

MESSI, MARADONA, PELE, RONALDO DE LIMA OF BRAZIL, ZIDANE AND RONALDINHO ARE THE BEST PLAYERS OF ALL TIME.

2nd tier goes to the likes of Tapnaldo, Henry, Cruyff, Beckanbauer, etc. simple.
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bentonite1:

Has Argentina not won world cup in even a more grand style than this fraud.

What has Portugal achieved in their history without Ronaldo? that's the real deal, not someone who gave what you already have
Was Ronaldo the best player in the euro Portugal won? did he score in the final? How many minutes did he play before been he was taking off due to choking and little injury. Yet you want to compare him with someone that won it all for Argentina and was the best player in all the tournaments. Messi has five playmaker awards more than actual midfielders like xavi and co is who you are comparing with Ronaldo. Goal per match ratio he is ahead of Ronaldo and has more goals than Ronaldo in European club football. Barca carried Messi yet they look ordinary since he left meanwhile Madrid have won two ucl and produced two ballon d’ or since Ronaldo left.
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Weathered: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
AImiron:
Lionel Messi's consistent standout performances in the American continent are dispelling the reservations many people once had concerning the seven-time Ballon d'Or winner.

This shift also includes legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson's perspective in the context of comparing Messi to Cristiano Ronaldo.

As a result, Inter Miami have secured a spot in the CONCACAF Champions Cup by virtue of their qualification for the league's cup final, marking yet another groundbreaking achievement within the club's five-year history.

Proving himself beyond the comforts of Barcelona was a feat some questioned whether Messi could accomplish, even including the esteemed Sir Alex Ferguson among the sceptics.

Back then, Messi had solely represented one club, Barcelona, in La Liga. On the other hand, Ronaldo had an extensive history, playing for Sporting Lisbon in Portugal, Manchester United in England, Real Madrid in Spain, and Juventus in Italy.

Ronaldo's remarkable journey encompassed not only various countries and clubs, but his exceptional performance in each league underscored his extraordinary skill and adaptability, demonstrating his prowess across diverse countries and competitions.

According to The Mirror, Ex-Manchester United's iconic manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, shared his thoughts in 2015 on the highly debated Messi vs Ronaldo topic, stating:

"People say, 'Who is the best player in the world?' And plenty of people quite rightly say Messi - you can't dispute that opinion. But Ronaldo could play for Millwall, Queens Park Rangers, Doncaster Rovers… anyone, and score a hat-trick in a game. I'm not sure Messi could do it. Ronaldo's got two feet; he's quick, great in the air, he's brave - Messi's brave, of course. I think Messi's a Barcelona player."

The sheer numbers Messi has amassed since entering the league have shattered this notion.

Leo Messsi has played 11 matches for Inter Miami, the Argentine has netted 11 goals and provided 5 assists.

He also won league’s cup, he was the best player in the tournament and the first ever trophy for his new club. It should be noted that Inter Miami is worst team in the MLS before Messi joined them. Recently, they defeated the reigning champions of the MLS(LAFC) at home, the matched end 3-1.

Its a great feeling that SAF is alive to eat his words, this old man is a glorified local champion. He managed one club throughout his career, yet he has a problem with a player playing solely for a club. What an hypocrite!! This is the same Messi that cost his team 2 UEFA champions league finals.

SOURCE
I'm a Messi /Barca fan but you ruined this writeup by insulting Alex Ferguson who is a legend in the game as a coach .

The insult was completely unnecessary. He even admitted that many people rightly said Messi was the better of the duo and he didn't argue or dispute that.

You shouldn't insult someone that age like that when expressing their honest opinions.
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by Kukutente23: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
But even fergie agrees that Messi is the best of the two....
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by 11doubledee: 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Emu4life:

In 71 appearances, Messi scored 32 Goals and provided 35 Assists for PSG.
Question is: After 5 World Cup appearances, how many Knockout Goals does Ronaldo have??
Note: The World Cup is the biggest Football Tournament in the World .
They hardly reason.
You claim someone is the GOAT and yet still hasn't won the world cup after how many years.
Inasmuch as Ronaldo is a very good player, Lionel Messi is just something else.
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Gerard28:

This is one of those idiots who never know what is going on around them and just join the bandwagon in opening their mouths waaaaaaaa.

Imagine him saying Messi stopped playing good football in 2017.

It tells you what realm he exists.
Most Ronaldo fans are ignorantly foolish and they are pained ass niggas on self denial. They just say anything.
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

But even fergie agrees that Messi is the best of the two....
Ferguson even know but he just have to say something nice to massage cr7 ego. Anybody with football brain know that Messi is the better player.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by specialmati(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Akacollins7:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you will do very well in analyzing boxing stay away from football
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by oyatainer(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Bentonite1:

Messi stats; helped PSG loose form.

helped PSG loose 3 domestic titles they usually win every season, for the past 8 seasons. always win League with more than 6 outstanding games. what happened last season? finished Equal points with their second 84 84 points. what a shame. when you had the best players in your team. so shameful. also helped PSG got eliminated in UCL round 16 twice in row. same psg played Bayern in finals and also reached semi in a row without the fraud. so what's his impact then?

This ode does no know that PSG did not win the league a season before Messi join them. Lille won the league not PSG. Messi stats at PSG is far better than Ronaldo at United at second coming. You can only compare Ronaldo to Messi only when he wins Golden ball in any tournament for Portugal or score a goal at world cup knockout stage. These are some of the simplest acheivement for Messi that Ronaldo can never reach but dream.

Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by hensben(m): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
yankison:
Una de talk trash bring Los Angeles vs best club in Saudi and see how LA we wipe them .. MLS is a very tough and strong league as well I bet most of you does not watch their matches sef .. Wetting Saudi de play I watch them very well
They don’t know most South American footballers who didn’t make it to Europe play for MLS.
Re: Lionel Messi Defies Sir Alex Ferguson's Theory In The Messi Vs Ronaldo Debate by GEEBITE: 1:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Laughable. Fergie managed a club throught out his career? Go and inquire about his all conquering Aberdeen team that broke Rangers and Celtic monopoly in Scottish league. He proved they are not big fish in small pond by beating almighty Madrid with Spannish world class players in 1983 European Cup final.
I even forgot to add that he took Scotland to 1986 world cup. He took over a floundering national team its coach Jock Stein died after a qualifier and Fergie ensured they qualified for the world cup.
AImiron:

SOURCE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Skipping Challenge: Philip Solomon Breaking Guinness World Record (Video) / Conor Mcgregor & Machine Gun Kelly Fight At MTV Music Video Awards (Pix, Video) / ICPC Seizes Amaju Pinnick's Properties In Warri, Abuja, Lagos, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.