Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? (45614 Views)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Atiku Vs Wike: How State Delegates Voted At PDP Presidential Primary / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by iHart(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
I think Amaechi's own bigger but Wike's own is more lucrative.

I don't know why I joined this discussion
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Skillsnigeria: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by 1950Mack: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin na who loot pass go see money pass... you fit be minister of petroleum or finance make you still broke... while minister of agric go cashout plenty grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Spidermon: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dreal1247:
Until we are able to change our mentality towards governance, government and appointments, we should not expect a better society. Nobody is concerned about the delivery of the dividends of democracy but everyone is just concerned about the personal benefits instead of the general wellbeing of the masses and the society at large.
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Onewazobia(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo minister of transportation generates revenue through many agencies niamasa and NPA both making trillions per year... You can't even compare the two

They don't know what goes on in THESE AGENCIES,
HMMM
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by PepeXKermit: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:
Amaechi vs Wike`s Portfolio which one is more Lucrative and Powerful.

Former Governor Amaechi used Rivers State money for Buhari`s election for appointment as Minister of Transport in former President Buhari`s Administration 2015 - 2023 and in this present Tinubu Administration Former Governor Wike used Rivers State Votes to get Minister of FCT ABUJA.

Some people were arguing between Amaechi and Wike whose portfolio is more Lucrative and Powerful.

Please house I need your input in this argument, in my opinion I told them that Minister of FCT is more lucrative and Powerful than Minister of Transport because FCT Minister is working directly with the president in Abuja and also he is like a Governor and he has yearly budget like Governors every year.

I swear nigerians just like you and your people still have like 600more years to suffer. What kind of fu..cking thread is this? Do you have a job?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by ObedBaley: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Money is king !
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Amechi's power is Nationwide , While Wike's power is only restricted within the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by unavailablecity: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Africans and comparisons... Rubbish
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dreal1247:
Until we are able to change our mentality towards governance, government and appointments, we should not expect a better society. Nobody is concerned about the delivery of the dividends of democracy but everyone is just concerned about the personal benefits instead of the general wellbeing of the masses and the society at large.

Lol, this is a black man's problem and it would take centuries for the black man to fully evolve. grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by tefund(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dreal1247:
You nailed it.
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by abuhusna1: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wike Is more or less like a Governor

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by nkemoma(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dreal1247:

God bless you .

Most Nigerians are the most foolish species of humans.. can't think, love suffering and love adoring their oppressors

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Quidsin(f): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Dreal1247:

My thoughts too.

That is part of the strategy this politicians use to distract us. Who lucrative help?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by debossng: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigeria is finished with these kinds of citizens mentally.

No wonder, the highest bidder always wins elections in Naija.

Money, money, money, even appointments are now monetized.

The highest looter and corrupt politicians get the loudest ovation.

Hmmm... Nigeria is finished!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by highchief1: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:

NIMASA and NPA have DG..

Hadiza Bala Mohammed didn't give Ameachi one kobo as NPA boss even after all Ameachi's cries

u r very very rooted in govt.thanks for educating most of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Biodun556(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fct minister is more powerful and probably more lucrative

But transport minister touches more lives

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by highchief1: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:

Figures don't lie Abuja has Internally Generated Revenue of 200 billion anually, 600 billion budget from federal allocation

Ministry of transport makes nothing as Ministry of Finance handles Customs and clearance, INTELS remittance , their budget is even less than 100 billion

u know too much.who Dey follow u argue na goat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by waledeji(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
18gwand:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist.
18gwa:
18gw:
Some of una go just dey disgrace unasef on this forum,

thinking you are disgracing someone.

So you have to go through the stress of opening 3 different accounts, just to troll one person that doesn't know you exist?

What question pathetic human being you are๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Enskynelson(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2023

More lucrative? What kind of youth do we have in this country? 'Lucrative' is the last word that should come to mind about leadership position. It is a shame to see this headline grab front page here.
Shame to the MOD who pushed such to the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by onlyboyson(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wike is just a dunderhead, half-witted animal,tout and drug man

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by yankison(m): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Imagine you opening a thread about people that have been oppression ur parents ,You and for sure ur generation ? Does this kind of nonsense call for a debate ? They keep stealing ur destiny and u keep assisting them .. Idiot
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Alliswell248: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
18gwand:

You lack decorum. Is this what your parents taught you?
They have failed God.

Stupid goat.....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Advancedman(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:

Former Governor Amaechi used Rivers State money for Buhari`s election for appointment as Minister of Transport in former President Buhari`s Administration 2015 - 2023 and in this present Tinubu Administration Former Governor Wike used Rivers State Votes to get Minister of FCT ABUJA.

Some people were arguing between Amaechi and Wike whose portfolio is more Lucrative and Powerful.

Please house I need your input in this argument, in my opinion I told them that Minister of FCT is more lucrative and Powerful than Minister of Transport because FCT Minister is working directly with the president in Abuja and also he is like a Governor and he has yearly budget like Governors every year.

Amaechi for sure.
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Nakedmoney: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Both are thiefing ministries
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by BABYBULLETIN: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
waledeji:
Some of una go just dey disgrace unasef on this forum,

thinking you are disgracing someone.

So you have to go through the stress of opening 3 different accounts, just to troll one person that doesn't know you exist?

What question pathetic human being you are๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
he might be right,in every rumuor,there is a truth...who knows,maybe he try to give prefference to it...This is a public forum..thieves,arm,ritualist,babalawo,doctor etc can be found here
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by obailala(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:

Considering the barbaric Nigerian factor where the attractiveness of an appointment is measured by how much one can STEAL, Wike definitely wins this! Wike will have much more money at his disposal to steal. The FCT minister is almost like a state governor who handles a lot of money; the FCT budget is also quite substantial. The FCT minister also gets the privilege of taking huge bribes to either allocate choice lands to cronies, and also similar bribes to not demolish illegal structures of friends.

Amaechi on the other hand wasn't exposed to much funds as a transport minister; all projects he handled were financed by Chinese loans in which a dime wasnt released to Nigerian officials by the Chinese.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by emperor4love(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Transport finish this country with there borrow borrow de use build train track we no c,those guy finish this country
Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by Weathered: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
AsabaPropertyAg:

this is why Nairaland offers nothing tangible to Nigerians.

A ministerial position is being compared as per lucrativeness as if it's a business venture or company.

And we wonder why Nigeria is the way it is .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Vs Wike's Ministerial Portfolio: Which One Is More Lucrative & Powerful? by mytime24(f): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wicked wike is governorx3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Key Appointments: Buhariโ€™s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Atiku Wins 18 Lgas, Garners 366, 592 Votes In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.