Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) (16729 Views)

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss / Anti-Open Grazing Laws: Police Mum Over Enforcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by akslink: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:
Na why I dey always carry small knife for my pocket, you attack me, I knife you, shikena.
devil advocate
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by sallazlee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Awọn unserious element ni NLC, abi waiting dey call themselves
Na by force to join the strike
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by TheClassic1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
foreveryoung1515:
The same Osun in which the governor is yet to announce any palliative measure to cushion the effect of the fuel subsidy removal, either money or reduction of working day. He’s just mute.
They’re used to suffering and smiling. Osun go!

Make them beat mumuness and cowardice comot for their body.
u no get sense at all what the governor is doing is more than sharing any palliative u are not from osun state so stop saying nonsence
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
The lazy one were chasing the effectiveness one
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by olumike001(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mabizeka:
Tinubu is a bad omen to Nigeria.

ARE you sure?

I think people should be more willing to go on strike as the usual thing done over many years, ask yourself why are they trying to enforce it.

Despite the hike in price of things, should NOT be enforcing strike. I think once they announce It, people should be willing to go o strike. But reverse is the case this time around. Infact some pull out of the strike....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by TOMMYS: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
If southerners support Garri. No qualms.
But will he spoil the Southerners he way sinzu money lavish money on his brother's.

If he will empty for southerner. Fine make win.

But if not. ..I advise the tribunal to rule in favour of Obi.

Because if he makes the economy work.

Someone will come to sweep it away.

Put money
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by TOMMYS: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
I know they will favour who actually won.

Our judges are not corrupt
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Pootle: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:
Na why I dey always carry small knife for my pocket, you attack me, I knife you, shikena.

you dey sell suya cool
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:

What you wrote here may or may not be true, but I know I used to carry a knife, and, now that I think of it, I realise how stupid I was, and thanked God that I didn't get into an altercation back then.

Maybe I would be in prison or even on death row somewhere by now.. .
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by IamAtAnger: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
Let's put sentiments aside... things are currently hard everywhere. Its juz a warning strike to remind the government to be on thier feet.. we're in these together.. I feel division is really eating us up gradually in this country. I dont see this strike as harm but the voice of the masses we are all suffering it's not an indefinite strike.
9jatriot:
So the strike is not even popular, which is why they are trying to force people to join them.

Me I am hardworking and want to work, why then should the lazy ones try to prevent me from working? Abi is there no freedom of work again?

Anything these people put hand must be force
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by IamAtAnger: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigerians no dey think straight agian I swear.. the politicians are wining the game against our gullible characters
olumike001:

ARE you sure?

I think people should be more willing to go on strike as the usual thing done over many years, ask yourself why are they trying to enforce it.

Despite the hike in price of things, should NOT be enforcing strike. I think once they announce It, people should be willing to go o strike. But reverse is the case this time around. Infact some pull out of the strike....
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by matm: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Very good.D civil servants u are fighting for their own good are becoming mumu
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by EmekaA125(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Flog the hell out of them. Fools
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Ayo25: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Which strike? Is there any strike anywhere? I went to work and made good money today. We continue again tomorrow grin
muykem:
The strike substantially failed across the country.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Inosky: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by sweetgala(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mabizeka:

Wetin Adeleke /PDP osun vs NLC state take concern Tinubu now !

2 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by plaindealer: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
See, this is what you get when you join politics with the Labor Union, the NLC made a mockery of the labor union and what the labor union stands for.

NLC is for the masses and issues concerning the masses, but they foolishly went the opposite way when they teamed up with Obi, a capitalist with anti-labor principles, Obi himself is responsible for many job loss because of his capitalist import policies and profiteering at the expense of the local industries and the manufacturing sector.

NLC was alive and well when Obi, their candidate swore to remove the subsidy immediately, They did not object or say a word, they were all for it, but because their candidate lost the election, they were all of a sudden against subsidy removal.

Nigerians are of course going through economic hardship, but they know subsidies must go and they still support the government's decision to end subsidies because they know it's the right decision and it's in the best interest of the country so using subsidy removal to go after the government is a dumb, fruitless and non-strategic move.

Do they really think Nigerians are dumb and they are clueless per the games they are playing and the political errands they are shuffling?

Strike action is a tool that's reserved for serious National issues that the whole country is in support of, not something that you declare every day just because you feel like it or because your candidate lost an election.

A labor strike at the moment means nothing to Nigerians, the allure and relevance is gone because the leaders of the union are no longer labor union reps, they are now political hacks carrying water bottles for politicians.

To make matters worse, they decided to show their political hands by staging their strike to coincide with the election petition tribunal decision day.

This is an extension of Obi and his cult mob's tribunal and judiciary intimidation strategy and it won't work.

Trying to use and force Nigerians to go along with their intimidation and political strike seems to be the dumbest thing to do, Now the Nigerian workers are no longer on their side, they don't respect the NLC and their silly strike remains mute.

Just imagine, Obi and his LP mob trying to enforce their rubbish strike in Osun state.

Stupid people..

2 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Babastrong(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=JAMO84 post=125599182]Na why I dey always carry small knife for my pocket, you attack me, I knife you, shikena.[if
you
knife
no
come
penetrate,
you
die
be
that.]
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by AImiron: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wahala
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Funflipper: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
iscom:
Only a senseless person will go to work when his /her union declared strike. And NLC has to enforce it. We need this strike more than anything. People are suffering.

Were they employed by the union?
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Seunex114: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Na wa oooo
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by MEGAWATCH: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:

I have a vision for you,

I see them collecting that small knife from you one day and use it to remove your intestines.

If you like believe if you like don't, that's my vision for you.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by LivingSage: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
sad
Mabizeka:
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by JAMO84: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I have a vision for you,

I see them collecting that small knife from you one day and use it to remove your intestines.

If you like believe if you like don't, that's my vision for you.
If your papa try am, I go remove hin kidneys give ipob terrorists to Cook
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by JAMO84: 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=125602599][/quote] Come try am see whether he go penetrate
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by MEGAWATCH: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:
If your papa try am, I go remove hin kidneys give ipob terrorists to Cook

Don't be angry with vision bearer brother.

Just say thank you for your vision for me and I will pray for you.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:

Yoruba man wey small Fulani herdsmen dey drag like toy dey blag here, dey play just dey play
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by MasterTee007: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2023
How can NLC force people not to work? Only In Nigeria...Beating workers for showing up to work...lawless country...they should be rounded up and jailed.

officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZAeRQnN0I

NLC officials clash with Osun State civil servants over enforcement of 2day warning strike

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by iammolise(m): 2:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Like that like that NLC has become a circus jamboree.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by JAMO84: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

Yoruba man wey small Fulani herdsmen dey drag like toy dey blag here, dey play just dey play
Lol. We all know the tribe that has been enslaved by Fulani since 1954
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by iscom(m): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2023
tolue42:

Na by force to strike
Whether you like it or not the strike is ongoing. We will force your president to do the right thing. You can't take us back.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by iscom(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2023
complexstuffs:

The strike is politically motivated
Whether you like it or not the strike is ongoing. We will force your president to do the right thing. You can't take us back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LGAs With The Highest FAAC Allocation In 8 Months / Ja’afaru Mohammed-Ibrahim Declared Winner Of Nasarawa-Toto Federal Constituency / Burial Photos Of Nornu Nwibere Who Was Assassinated In Bori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.