Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) (16728 Views)

Osun Civil Servants Jubilate As Adeleke Arrives State’s Secretariat (Video) / Maina: EFCC & Prison Officials Clash Over Who Should Detain Ex Pension Boss / Anti-Open Grazing Laws: Police Mum Over Enforcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by onlyboyson(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
Useless half-witted western Yoruba nation others dey on strike una dey work SUFFER HEAD mickey mouse 🐀 freedom

If una like make una still report me

1 Like

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by AllBlack: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:
Na why I dey always carry small knife for my pocket, you attack me, I knife you, shikena.

be like say you no value yourself. you go explain taya.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by iscom(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only a senseless person will go to work when his /her union declared strike. And NLC has to enforce it. We need this strike more than anything. People are suffering.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Some people don’t know NLC guide lines with respect to industry actions.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by 2023Blessed: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:
Na why I dey always carry small knife for my pocket, you attack me, I knife you, shikena.
Simple as ABC. Anyone who feels he/she knows how to raise their hands to hit a fellow adult, I will show that person I know how to defend myself even with more intense violence.

Stvpid NLC. Bunch of touts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Nakedmoney: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
The strike has failed

3 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Chetas81(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
THE CHOCHROCHES LIVING INSIDE THE SHITHOLE HAVE NO JOY, SUFFERING AND SMILING IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY IN 24TH CENTURY 😜
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Otulented: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
JAMO84:

You be threat to the society, you this Shettima boy.
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Chetas81(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nakedmoney:
The strike has failed
The way the Nigeria citizen failed their motherland, awon eranko
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Austus2011(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is indeed disgraceful.... NLC has failed why enforcing industrial action after signing a mutual agreement with government on subsidy removal..

To the young man assaulted in the name of enforcement you can proceed to the court and charge them for assault.. there is a clear video evidence of assault.....

2 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by zoomzoom(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
So the strike is not even popular, which is why they are trying to force people to join them.

Me I am hardworking and want to work, why then should the lazy ones try to prevent me from working? Abi is there no freedom of work again?

Anything these people put hand must be force.

I suppose those who went to work TODAY were promised a CARD that will enable them BUY FUEL AT A SUBSIDIZED N100 PER LITRE.

Oponu EVERYWHERE!!!.

1 Like

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by ufotunang: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wahala everywhere
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by wanimo: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sit at home and they refused
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by johnjose68: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mabizeka:
Tinubu is a bad omen to Nigeria.

All eyes on obi.diots.
Take snipers away from them on Wednesday...to avoid story that touch grin

Let me hint you on what will happen on Wednesday.

1. Obi will be disqualified because he was not a member of the labour in vain party as at the time the election was conducted.

2. Obi will be asked to pay Tinubu and APC 10billion naira for wasting the president time or go to 2 years in prison or both.

3. Obi will be barred from contesting future elections because he deceived some gullible foreigners called obidients.

4. ...let me not reveal all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Ayosman1: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Obaofaba:
Na by force to strike?

If the strike gained momentum, there won't be any need to enforce it by clashing with Patriots who wants the best for the nation against the enforcer who wish the country burn down because they are frustrated with life cos of loss of a certain Pandora who's always third in everything he lays his hands on.

Who knows maybe he's a third class citizen of this country.

Foolish Yoruba people as usual. But it was good to protest during Jonathan time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Chetas81(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
2023Blessed:
Simple as ABC. Anyone who feels he/she knows how to raise their hands to hit a fellow adult, I will show that person I know how to defend myself even with more intense violence.

Stvpid NLC. Bunch of touts
THE CHOCHROCHES OF SHITHOLE HAVE NO JOY,AND THEY WILL REMAIN TO SUFFER BECAUSE FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI SING THE SONG, SEE NIGERIA IN A MESS TODAY, FROM THE NEGATIVE CITIZEN, MAKE NIGERIA AS COUNTRY
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by creativehubb: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
NLC using thugs?

NLC you can't force people to join your strike.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by raskymonojendor: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
The government should stop their salary like they do in the abroad.

This is where union dues would step up.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Blaze14k: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Get the Touts Arrested abeg

Sue them and ask them for Billions of Naira for Damages

Na so u want make tinubu rule this country abi?
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Obaofaba: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ayosman1:

Foolish Yoruba people as usual. But it was good to protest during Jonathan time

You are the fool here, show me one person that forced you to protest during Jonathan's government.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by complexstuffs(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
iscom:
Only a senseless person will go to work when his /her union declared strike. And NLC has to enforce it. We need this strike more than anything. People are suffering.

The strike is politically motivated

4 Likes

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by saintkel(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Obaofaba:
Na by force to strike?

If the strike gained momentum, there won't be any need to enforce it by clashing with Patriots who wants the best for the nation against the enforcer who wish the country burn down because they are frustrated with life cos of loss of a certain Pandora who's always third in everything he lays his hands on.

Who knows maybe he's a third class citizen of this country.
una go tire....de play
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by MissIndependent(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Omowale2023(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZAeRQnN0I

NLC officials clash with Osun State civil servants over enforcement of 2day warning strike

#wetindeyhappentv

Na wa ooo.
God help us

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by Omoteloyeayo: 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
I no sure if Tinubu dey aware of this rubbish they just dey suffer dear self
Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by tolue42(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
iscom:

Na by force to strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Officials Clash With Osun Civil Servants Over Enforcement Of Strike (video) by chijiokecosmos: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZAeRQnN0I

NLC officials clash with Osun State civil servants over enforcement of 2day warning strike

#wetindeyhappentv

see what tribalism has reduced Yorubas to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje / Economic Crisis: Obasanjo Urges Devolution Of Power, Resources To States / Document Of Governors Backing Jang As NGF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.