Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate (803 Views)

Female Roomate Urgently Needed In Abuja / My Roomate Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp Wearing Only A Short Boxers And Singlet / Roomate-cultural Differences-need Help W/communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2011
helo nairalanders. . .

I have a problem. . .

My roomate on campus is unbelievably silly. . .

Neva sweeps d room,

loads d sink with dirty plates,

turned d wardrobe into sumtin else (doznt make use of hangers)

neva cares abt hw d toilet is washed. . .

Always going to one church meeting or d other. . . . I*m nt against his religious activities but he shouldnt mixt things up. . .

We*v spoken about d issue lots of times, but he cnt hold on for up to 1week. . .

I need a strict measure to impact orderliness into his life. . .

How do i go about it?

I even initiated d kitchen deflation programme by removing tinz dat wer not needed so d ones left wuld have more value. . . . But it hasnt workd. What do i do?
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate by iice(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
Can't you get another roommate?
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2011
not until my rent expires cuz we both paid 4 d place.
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate by iice(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2011
Place reminders all over the place
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
funny. . . smiley

buh tanx. . .

I*m gona try dat one too. . .
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate by manmustwac(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
You should've made an agreement with rules and regulations on how the house should be kept and how you guys should conduct yourselves with warnings and small fines for whoever breaks any rules.
Re: How To Deal With A Difficult Roomate by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 26, 2011
Put d dirty dishes in his room

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Should Put An End To Jamb, Since They Can't Stop Post Utme / Share Any Near-death Experience? (please Not Sleep) / ORO FESTIVAL *ikorodu* Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.