Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! (23917 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Juventus, AC Milan Issue Statements On The European Super League Project / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by ojehmario1969(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
ThierryJay:

OJ I dey suspect this moniker to be you o grin

Imagine waiting for Messi to get red card before you can win. And because he didnt collect you say its rigged. LVG don ment totally.

Glad VVD put him in his place; an old senile gaffer
I no b ojehmah or wetin be that name sef
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by patrickcollins: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
saasala:
As much as I be CR7 fan, I no go dodge from the truth. Na nonsense the man yarn
He is right that his team lost penalty kick against Argentine Team, may be he was paid by Fifa to instruct his team to miss their kicks

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by sleeknaija(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
HarunaWest:
Me I even feel the Final itself was rigged. The French coach used players from the bench to start. France a known attacking team was busy defending. Na later on craze enter Mbappe head and the others followed suit. If not ball to ball, Argentina isn't a match for France, but what do I know?. I may be wrong, I may be right. Its just my own silly opinion. I sha expected France to do the brace I rooted for them throughout the tournament.

It's truly a SILLY OPINION by you. undecided undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Chidolalar: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Man UTD winning ucl against Chelsea on penalty shootout was also rigged
Liverpool coming from 3-0 down against ac Milan to equalize 3-3 in 2005 ucl final and winning on penalty shootout was also rigged
Liverpool coming from 3-0 down against Barca in 2019 to overturn d tie 4-0 and advance to the ucl final was also rigged etc
Penaldo playing and scoring the highest number of dubious and undeserved penalties in all football competitions was also rigged
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Raf4: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Van Gaal looks dumb, but I never new he was actually dumb.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Jarmoski123: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
spartachico:
When I say there is corruption in football ... people ask me how .... LVG is absolutely right

You no kuku get sense b4.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by phemmyfour: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Obembet
I guess FIFA Rigged Ake to Open His Legs For Messi to Assist

Van Gaal thinks :
• Messi's pass to Molina was controlled by FIFA
Remote controlled
• Argentina intentionally conceded 2 goals in stoppage time
• Van dijk is a Messi fan and FIFA convinced him to miss his Penalty
Bro is moving like Ronaldo fans
Don't mind the Arab fan Boyz...agenda must agend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History / Gernot Rohr Reveals One Key Reason Why Mikel Will Leave Chelsea By January / Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.