Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! (23918 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Juventus, AC Milan Issue Statements On The European Super League Project / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Kizzygentle: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
h
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by palsenator(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
HarunaWest:
Me I even feel the Final itself was rigged. The French coach used players from the bench to start. France a known attacking team was busy defending. Na later on craze enter Mbappe head and the others followed suit. If not ball to ball, Argentina isn't a match for France, but what do I know?. I may be wrong, I may be right. Its just my own silly opinion. I sha expected France to do the brace I rooted for them throughout the tournament.

And what if the french team had won? So Mbappe was also part of the script? Una no well I swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Marcel5818(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Malroux:
Van Gaal is still bitter about the loss.

Oga no dey talk trash. I'm sure you didn't even watch the match Nd you are here blabbing about. Argentina dey play ball quite alright but without d soft penalties and blind refs they would have gotten nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by muykem: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Argentina was stagemanaged to the final and victory. Nonsense penalties all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Chinonye2022(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
So fifa even added 14mins extra time vagaal abi wetin b en name need drug
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Popesuccess(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Sour grapes. The man also said pregame that Netherlands will beat Argentina if it goes to penalties.
Dear Van Gaal, your team was really bad (I mean es) for 85 of 90+ min of normal time. That continued for extra time too. Was penalties rigged too? So Van Djik and Berghius told Dibu where they will shoot?
Messi was right- Van Gaal should have kept his mouth shut. Also Que Mira Bobo
That is what i keep asking them. Did FIFA or anybody told the Holland and france players to loss the Penalty Kicks.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Kenmatt(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
I didn't go through.

Van Dijk or what he is called should keep shut.

We don't need his opinion now
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Popesuccess(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Obembet
I guess FIFA Rigged Ake to Open His Legs For Messi to Assist
FIFA also told the netherland and france players to miss their Penalty Kicks so that messi can win the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Akaegwu(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Honestly I don't understand Van dick and Van girl. I will advise dick to fuk the Girl
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Hpesoj: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
spartachico:
When I say there is corruption in football ... people ask me how .... LVG is absolutely right

Lol... Because it perfectly fits your narrativecheesy
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by tnerro1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
HarunaWest:
Me I even feel the Final itself was rigged. The French coach used players from the bench to start. France a known attacking team was busy defending. Na later on craze enter Mbappe head and the others followed suit. If not ball to ball, Argentina isn't a match for France, but what do I know?. I may be wrong, I may be right. It’s just my own silly opinion. I sha expected France to do the brace I rooted for them throughout the tournament.

Calm down , drink cold water and read what u wrote again
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by mayor1814: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Even Van Dijk lost against Messi and Argentina yet he's not blinded by sentiment. He said he and the dutch team didn't share the in the opinion of Van Gaal. So why is Van Gaal crying more than the bereaved?

Messi being the best football player of all time will always have haters. But wen haters com up with lame and mumu theories, then there is a problem. Mental health of Van Gaal should be checked ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Codes151(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
all these messi boys on nairaland... fifa n messi d jonze

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Lacash: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk has reacted strongly against former Netherlands manager Louis van Gaal after the latter claimed that the 2022 FIFA World Cup was rigged in favor of Lionel Messi and Argentina.
Lionel Messi led Argentina to World Cup glory in Qatar back in December 2022. The seven-time Ballon d'Or led from the front, netting seven goals to win the Golden Ball in the process.

"I heard it this morning, indeed," says Van Dijk. "And that's actually it. It is of course his opinion. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. I do not share the same opinion."

The Dutch team is currently preparing for the Euro 2024 qualifiers with Greece (Thursday) and Ireland (Sunday). Goalkeeper Mark Fleken, who was not selected for the World Cup in Qatar, said that the players had discussed Van Gaal's statements "a little bit" this morning.

"If it is the opinion of the ex-national coach, then he can express that opinion. I personally did not have that opinion," said Fleken, who did not want to delve deeper into the theme because he was not present in Qatar.

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7828899/louis-van-gaal-there-deliberate

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/news-he-can-say-whatever-wants-virgil-van-dijk-reacts-strong-message-louis-van-gaal-claims-world-cup-rigged-lionel-messi
And how on earth can u say a final that was decided with a penalty shootout was rigged??. Sorry to say, but some old folks still be fool sha😃

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Fiscus105(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
HarunaWest:
Me I even feel the Final itself was rigged. The French coach used players from the bench to start. France a known attacking team was busy defending. Na later on craze enter Mbappe head and the others followed suit. If not ball to ball, Argentina isn't a match for France, but what do I know?. I may be wrong, I may be right. Its just my own silly opinion. I sha expected France to do the brace I rooted for them throughout the tournament.

It was fifa that instructed, french FA or coach to bench players abi?

If indeed you are real football fan you will know football is highly unpredictable.

Liverpool vs AC Milan final 3:3
Nigeria vs Seria lone 4:4

I guess CAF also bribed NFA to draw seria lone from 4 :0 down to 4:4 in our own stadium

I doubt if u guys think before writing gilberish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Omowale2023(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Baba
Him no lie. Na rubbish you dey yarn.

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Ayobeck(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Obembet
I guess FIFA Rigged Ake to Open His Legs For Messi to Assist
😂 Wayray Reh ooooo..dey rigged Ake leg,for d passing of Messi to pass through d valley of death😂😂😂😂⚽⚽⚽⚽
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Wizardslayer: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ronaldo fans are yet to wake up from the shock they received from 2022 world cup final. They never expected that Messi would win the world cup. They're yet to accept that reality.

Messi is still gonna win the world best again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Ayobeck(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I'm a Ronaldo fan but I must say that Messi clearly deserved that world cup trophy.....
Ori e pee alaye,God bless u,dis is type of person we want to b d president of this country 🇳🇬⚽😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Tyga100: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ronaldo will win the next. cool
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Kukutente23: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Yes, this was designed in advance. grin
I tell you. If it were rigged, this particular situation would never have happened at the minute it did.
Just imagine the keeper didn't save that... I'm sure pendu fans will be a lot happier now

4 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by adetiloyef: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Hpesoj: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
spartachico:
When I say there is corruption in football ... people ask me how .... LVG is absolutely right

Lol... Because what he said fits the narrative you're trying to push.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Emu4life(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
cjudy:
cheesy
Una go explain tire. Last cup was designed and manipulated for Messi to win it. Even FIFA president said so.

So forget it
There's a particular qoute in football that I so much love.

"Winners Celebrate, Losers explain".

3 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Ayobeck(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
seunmohmoh:
One of the ways to recognize the GOAT!! People do the talking!!
Gbayi Omo yiii.u fine like my Messi ve check ur dp.o dun n lovable.
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Malroux: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Marcel5818:

Oga no dey talk trash. I'm sure you didn't even watch the match Nd you are here blabbing about. Argentina dey play ball quite alright but without d soft penalties and blind refs they would have gotten nowhere
Van Gaal was specifically talking about his match vs Argentina. Was it Messi that told Netherlands players to miss their penalty kick after the 2-2 draw? Kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by MorataFC: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Yes, this was designed in advance. grin
grin grin grin
You dey mind them
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Emu4life(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Marcel5818:

The only team that will ever stand a chance against Argentina in that World Cup is Brazil. No any other team had the dedication, hardwork, teamwork and determination of Argentina that's why even after bottling leads they still find a way to win the match.
Anybody saying the World Cup is scripted is just being silly/bitter.

England got 2 penalties in the Quarter-Final against France but still lost. France were handed 2 penalties in the WORLD CUP FINAL, they still lost .
Argentina deserved to Win that trophy and they did. No amount of tears will change this.

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Nigeriagood(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kenmatt:
I didn't go through.

Van Dijk or what he is called should keep shut.

We don't need his opinion now
Que Mira Bobo
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by LZAA: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
I’m not surprised penadogs take Van Gaal serious. This man is a terrible manager, he is a failure and will always be. Since time immemorial, losers always complains. A loser is never satisfied.

The losers will always play the victim card and cry about how unfair life is, make up excuses, blame others and complain.

This is common traits among penadogs anywhere you see em, online and offline. They never see anything good in anything cos they’re intellectually blind. They lack a reasoning capability, you can’t give what you don’t have.

I’m still surprised why a sane person go wake up early momo yarn say the World Cup was rigged, as other teams wasn’t there to compete. I just laugh but they’re in severe pain, I love their tears. They will all wail till coma

Penadogs send more tears oh the ones una she’s this morning don finish o. Eni shorire 😂😂
Van gaal a failure?
Chai grin
Not surprised you brought up messi v ronaldo
Football didn't start in 2005
These clowns

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Reveals One Key Reason Why Mikel Will Leave Chelsea By January / Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams / England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.