Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! (23916 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Juventus, AC Milan Issue Statements On The European Super League Project / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Awesome01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
If the world cup was rigged to favour Messi and Argentina., then Louis Van Gaal himself has just indirectly confessesd to match-fixing. Because he is saying that Netherlands purposely lost theirmatch to Argentina.

He is a demented old fool and a sore loser.

Did Fifa script it that the match added time should be extended to allow Netherlands opportunity to equalise in the 100th minute? And to later loose 2 penalties?

Dementia is real.

3 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by LZAA: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Oh and for all the "fans"saying how can games be rigged
Google kelong kings or better yet read the book and understand
Smh grin

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Cantonese: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
He will get over the loss. Never mind. With all his years in football, not winning the World Cup medal is a hard pill to swallow. Not having the opportunity to manage Messi is another hard pill to swallow. Not having the hope to win the World Cup makes life hard for him.

Rather than face Wenger and Alex Ferguson wey be him mate, he faced Messi.

Anyway see his head like pako wey dem dey take cross gutter.

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by cjudy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Emu4life:

There's a particular qoute in football that I so much love.

"Winners Celebrate, Losers explain".
Now na winners Dey explain.
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Omotaday(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
HarunaWest:
Me I even feel the Final itself was rigged. The French coach used players from the bench to start. France a known attacking team was busy defending. Na later on craze enter Mbappe head and the others followed suit. If not ball to ball, Argentina isn't a match for France, but what do I know?. I may be wrong, I may be right. Its just my own silly opinion. I sha expected France to do the brace I rooted for them throughout the tournament.
Read what you wrote, what is the chance of this ever happening?

France and France coach agreed to play dumb to give Messi a world cup grin grin

Did an human type this comment or a robot? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by TheSuperX(m): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
🚨🚨🗣Patrice Evra on a stream :

"Leo Messi carried Argentina during the 2022 World Cup. Some people say he scored too many penalties but i tell you it is not easy to take a penalty kick at that stage. You have all the pressure, the whole world is watching and if you miss they will never forgive you..He was the player of the tournament for a reason and he deserved it"
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Judolisco(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Van gaal wey dey craze

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Ijaya123: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Van Gaal was right. FIFA betrayed their position when they tweeted this immediately after the World Cup.

It only shows a premeditated outcome.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Allmiron: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
LZAA:

Van gaal a failure?
Chai grin
Not surprised you brought up messi v ronaldo
Football didn't start in 2005
These clowns
your papa na clown. I used whatever fits my narratives, that’s part of banter, I’m not responsible for it if your IQ is too low to comprehend. ONKR

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only foolish people will think like this. Highly stupid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Emu4life(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
cjudy:

Now na winners Dey explain.
Explain wetin? we just dey catch cruise. E don already enter record.

Lionel Andres Messi is a World Cup Winner. He completed Football at 35 years in Doha, Qatar, 18th December, 2022. grin

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by LZAA: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
your papa na clown. I used whatever fits my narratives, that’s part of banter, I’m not responsible for it if your IQ is too low to comprehend. ONKR
Exactly
Next time call it banter
It does not hurt grin
Kids grin
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by cjudy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
Emu4life:

Explain wetin? we just dey catch cruise. E don already enter record.

Lionel Andres Messi is a World Cup Winner. He completed Football at 35 years in Doha, Qatar, 18th December, 2022. grin

Rigged World Cup to Favour the dwarf
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by TheSuperX(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
cjudy:
cheesy
Una go explain tire. Last cup was designed and manipulated for Messi to win it. Even FIFA president said so.

So forget it
Your shall know most Penaldo fans by their public display of f**lishness. 😂

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Numerouno94(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
cjudy:
cheesy
Una go explain tire. Last cup was designed and manipulated for Messi to win it. Even FIFA president said so.

So forget it

U go explain tire because u no get evidence.
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Emu4life(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
cjudy:

Rigged World Cup to Favour the dwarf
Na you dey explain now ogrin
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by cjudy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Emu4life:
Na you dey explain now ogrin

You never start.
U Go C Sumtin
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by DJInfluence: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wodu89:
He has valid points
who?
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Numerouno94(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
No
Guyman01:

No carry this play near Ogbete Market for Enugu make your madness no become permanent.

They are telling you how they rigged the World Cup to favour that guy playing scripted WWE football in America with transgender players you are doing as if you just escaped from Yaba Psychiatric Hospital sad

U go explain tire. Jux dey play.
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by dboY1123(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk has reacted strongly against former Netherlands manager Louis van Gaal after the latter claimed that the 2022 FIFA World Cup was rigged in favor of Lionel Messi and Argentina.
Lionel Messi led Argentina to World Cup glory in Qatar back in December 2022. The seven-time Ballon d'Or led from the front, netting seven goals to win the Golden Ball in the process.

"I heard it this morning, indeed," says Van Dijk. "And that's actually it. It is of course his opinion. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. I do not share the same opinion."

The Dutch team is currently preparing for the Euro 2024 qualifiers with Greece (Thursday) and Ireland (Sunday). Goalkeeper Mark Fleken, who was not selected for the World Cup in Qatar, said that the players had discussed Van Gaal's statements "a little bit" this morning.

"If it is the opinion of the ex-national coach, then he can express that opinion. I personally did not have that opinion," said Fleken, who did not want to delve deeper into the theme because he was not present in Qatar.

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7828899/louis-van-gaal-there-deliberate

https://www.sportskeeda.com/amp/football/news-he-can-say-whatever-wants-virgil-van-dijk-reacts-strong-message-louis-van-gaal-claims-world-cup-rigged-lionel-messi

If there was rigging in favor or Messi, the why did France responded with 2 goals rather than allowing Argentina win without having to head into extras?

LVG is just so dull to be a coach.

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Numerouno94(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Who's expecting you to agree with him, sheep?

Keep shut or face your football. Support Van Gaal and see what the corrupt football establishment would use your eyes to see.

Una go explain tire.

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by TheSuperX(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kukutente23:

I tell you. If it were rigged, this particular situation would never have happened at the minute it did.
Just imagine the keeper didn't save that... I'm sure pendu fans will be a lot happier now
The way pendu fans wanted France to win the world cup that Sunday night ehn, thank God my God disappointed them. assuming Argentina didn't win the world cup, we for done suffer for their hands, useless pendulums. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by TheSuperX(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ijaya123:
Van Gaal was right. FIFA betrayed their position when they tweeted this immediately after the World Cup.

It only shows a premeditated outcome.
I don't see anything wrong in what FIFA X handle typed, na because of una frustrations and pains make FIFA delete the posts, before una commit suicide. ,😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Cajal(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
spartachico:
When I say there is corruption in football ... people ask me how .... LVG is absolutely right
How was it rigged ?
Van gaal will be punished by FIFA
Argentina were just lucky
Kindly pray for LUCK

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Weathered: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
HarunaWest:
Me I even feel the Final itself was rigged. The French coach used players from the bench to start. France a known attacking team was busy defending. Na later on craze enter Mbappe head and the others followed suit. If not ball to ball, Argentina isn't a match for France, but what do I know?. I may be wrong, I may be right. Its just my own silly opinion. I sha expected France to do the brace I rooted for them throughout the tournament.
it's not your silly opinion, my bro. It's rodondo's dick playing tricks on you
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Adakintroy: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
So all the top teams like england, Brazil also were part of the act. To go out so there is easy passage for messi and Argentina?
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Fearyourcreator: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
HarunaWest:
France for that final surprised me ... That WC dey somehow ooo
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Faposky95: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
cjudy:
cheesy

So forget it

Nigerian FIFA sponsored by STAR lager
We dey watch UEFA sponsored by HEINEKEN......
I bou which type of TV or cable you dey use sef ..?!
Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by barinedan(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Van gaal is a foolish coach. The world cup was rigged because Messi and Argentina knocked his team out of the tournament and eventually won it. Ok, let me asked, what did he achieve in Man U when he was the manager? Or was the premier league rigged too?

1 Like

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by Manfromlasvegas(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Very yeye opinion. Before the world cup everybody dey talk say Argentina fit win am, when they come finally win am awon eleribu come dey talk say they fix am.

3 years dem no lose match till Saudi come beat them. Worse case na draw. They win Copa America, they win finallisma defeating the champions of Europe. They prove before the world cup say dem be the king of the two most important continent for football wey don win all the world cups. Yet when dey come win the world cup ndi mgbu get mouth to say dem fix am.

How can you fix two penalty shoot out. How can u fix that muani miss. In every single match Argentina played they were the best team. Every single match, especially the final against france. Argentina so play France for that final so tey as the match dey go on, when it still be 2-0 this same oniranus come dey talk say dem don fix the match. Say the match na set up. Once France come equalize, the match no come be fixed match again, na dem come dey shout say France go beat Argentina.

Argentina na very very good side. They play with unity of purpose and team work. Dem no dey lose match, highest na draw. If you carry the game go pena dem get the best penalty stopper in the world, dem go still beat u.

If fifa wan fix world cup for Messi, why not fix dat 2014 own when him still dey young because no guarantee say him go still dey fit 8 years later. When Messi dey lose since, about 4 finals, everybody dey laugh, na wey God don pity am dem wan come discredit him work.

My prayer for all those wey dey say na fixed something be say after dem don struggle finish to get something wey dem dey look for and God don pity dem bless dem give them dat thing, make bad belle people come dey shout say dem no deserve am, say na fixing, say na ojoro

2 Likes

Re: Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! by ThierryJay: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Obembet
I guess FIFA Rigged Ake to Open His Legs For Messi to Assist

Van Gaal thinks :
• Messi's pass to Molina was controlled by FIFA
Remote controlled
• Argentina intentionally conceded 2 goals in stoppage time
• Van dijk is a Messi fan and FIFA convinced him to miss his Penalty
Bro is moving like Ronaldo fans

OJ I dey suspect this moniker to be you o grin

Imagine waiting for Messi to get red card before you can win. And because he didnt collect you say its rigged. LVG don ment totally.

Glad VVD put him in his place; an old senile gaffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History / Gernot Rohr Reveals One Key Reason Why Mikel Will Leave Chelsea By January / Meet The Medical Professionals In Nigeria's National Sports Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.