Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) (42434 Views)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Dynamicboss: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hell is terrible but these guys are experiencing hell in quote
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by falcon01: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Think9ja:
It's part of the punishment for their crimes. You want them to live like Kings?

If they finish serving their jail term, they wouldn't want to do anything that will take them back there, so it's good for them
it depends on how long they spend in there 1 to 4 year may repent but 7 year above!! Nop they come out brutal and smarter and will never be arrested again! They rather die than go back.

1 Like

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by boxypane(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
As if the idiot that was speaking at the background are not the same ppl shortchanging these prisoners of their daily food ration.

1 Like

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
good for them. May they never get out. Stupid sons and daughters of women fvcked and mounted by many men.

Little boy, if you were matured enough, you wouldn't have said this, i just hope you don't find yourself in here, for a crime you didn't commit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Suffer dey Nigeria kpakparakpa.

But why in Nigerian prison inmates are not allowed to wear clothes they sleep on the cold floor and are not feed well what of if they catch pneumonia?

1 Like

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by ObedBaley: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
U go chop beans tire
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Nteogwuija(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Think9ja:
It's part of the punishment for their crimes. You want them to live like Kings?

If they finish serving their jail term, they wouldn't want to do anything that will take them back there, so it's good for them

No matter the crimes they committed, we're all humans first of all.

Can u feed ur dogs that way, or can you have ur dogs sleep that way?

Gosh!
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Felaincarnated: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
U must be an ex convict😁
bro4u:
First pic is called stacking grin
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by pocom35: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ehya..but this is the least of our problems.. however I only hope ..those in there are true convicts
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Sermwell(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:
cool

All Yee Obidient that want to cause trouble for Judiciary

Judiciary sent this miscreants here in the watery beans eating Dungeon

Prince of Imo/Lagos

Racooom

Ganisucks

FS Yusuf

Rinu Oduala

David Hudeyen

Chude

Think twice before you waste your youthfulness

Peter Obi's Children are happily staying in UK , US and Ikoyi

You have been jittery since the announcement of the date of PEPT judgement.

Are you sure you have been sleeping well? Obidients no dey flog you for dream so? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by clinician2x: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hmmm black monkeys.

My only regret in this life is being black.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by fubsy: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nobody under the care of the government under any circumstance should be treated inhumanly. In there, WILL be innocent persons, while some who steal people's commonwealth will be outside claiming to be leaders.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by iammo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sermwell:

You have been jittery since the announcement of the date of PEPT judgement.

Are you sure you have been sleeping well? Obidients no dey flog you for dream so? grin cheesy cheesy

Me jittery how?! Are you Obi supporters born to lie about the internet like you master Obi?!

Niggar do I even know you from anywhere

Na wao!!!

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Davicl:
Ok...... nelson Mandela said and I quote, if you want to know how a country love her citizens grin just check her prison
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, next news jare cheesy
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omo this God is faithful. Crime does not pay. You wont understand how important your freedom is until you find yourself here.[b] [/b]
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Postinor: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and some morons and touts always attacks people that refer nigeria as a zoo. even the animals in the zoo will feel very angry being compared with nigeria.country of mudafuckers ruled by assholes
louts not touts aboki
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Alphamentips: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Google how much Nigerian Prisons dey collect monthly you go shock. Wardens done chop the whole money finish as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:
Hmmmm

It’s really a zoo

If Nigeria was actually working no be here Tinubu and Buhari suppose dey? With Yakubu Manhood fanning them

80% of these guys here might be innocent

Tinubu for numerous certificate forgery, drug trafficking and stealing Donald Dukes childhood pic

Buhari for crippling Nigeria for 8 straight years

Yakubu Manhood own is self explanatory
Hi-neck thief fanning dem?
grin
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Postinor:
louts not touts aboki
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when people call you a tout seems like you dont know the spelling grin grin grin grin grin grin chai
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Vijuchoco(f): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Oko prison in Benin isn't like this, I've been there before
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Offpointng: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nteogwuija:

No matter the crimes they committed, we're all humans first of all.

Can u feed ur dogs that way, or can you have ur dogs sleep that way?

Gosh!

So Boko haram, cultist and Dare devil armed robbers should be given a 5star treatment?? Is like their hand never touch you bfr. You go soon learn
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Alphamentips: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
UDUJ:
Even my dog can't live in such conditions. This is horrifying.

I swear, i'm not wealthy but my dog chop pass Nigerian prisoners and it's a shame because we allocate 91billion naira this year 2023 to Prisons, where is the money going to??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Sermwell(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
iammo:

Me jittery how?! Are you Obi supporters born to lie about the internet like you master Obi?!

Niggar do I even know you from anywhere

Na wao!!!

Shut up joor!! Obidients are nightmares to you!! You hardly comment without mentioning them!! cheesy grin

I really like what they are doing to your soul!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
See as that one resemble mannabbqgrils
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:
Hmmmm

It’s really a zoo

If Nigeria was actually working no be here Tinubu and Buhari suppose dey? With Yakubu Manhood fanning them

80% of these guys here might be innocent

Tinubu for numerous certificate forgery, drug trafficking and stealing Donald Dukes childhood pic

Buhari for crippling Nigeria for 8 straight years

Yakubu Manhood own is self explanatory
This is where you will end up
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by CJStarz: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Most of those boys there are innocent.
Some of them committed very minor bailable offences but no one to bail them.
Some of them are there without their family's knowledge.
Some of them are there without trial.
Some of them will get old in prison.
Some of them may never come out alive.

May God protect protect and look over them in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Alphamentips:

I swear, i'm not wealthy but my dog chop pass Nigerian prisoners and it's a shame because we allocate 91billion naira this year 2023 to Prisons, where is the money going to??
the money goes to the pockets of the minister of interior, officials of the ministry, comptroller of prisons, the prison officials and cooks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by DyingFetus: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
The prison no get name

The niggers day hostel

No be prison be this one

Where their uniform??
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by stacyadams: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Money to be made from prison,but investors never see the opportunity yet... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Enough diseases

bro4u:
First pic is called stacking grin
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Iagos: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
SpIitmind:
The final resting place of any igbo or fulani bastard that dares to say anything bad about Tinubu's regime.

You're getting worse than Adolf.
You're a psycopath.

This is human rights abuse
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Chibuzoripob: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
sad cheesy 3rd type of ewa grin aganyi cool.if u have jedijedi sad u dnt need to take any flush medicine,eat this EWA,u go dey alright cool.

May we NOT enter such TRAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.