Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) (42439 Views)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by bro4u: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Felaincarnated:
U must be an ex convict😁
grin
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by profodbaba: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
A quick reminder of the consequences of crime.

Learn programming/coding faster with our simplified classes. Contact 09026403456
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Lol.. I followed a set of people to visit

You visit nah so you nah to go come online they talk wetin you nah no know. Oosuho
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by cooljude(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Think9ja:
It's part of the punishment for their crimes. You want them to live like Kings?

If they finish serving their jail term, they wouldn't want to do anything that will take them back there, so it's good for them

I shake my head for you....... It is a rehabilitation center. We as people are wicked and we don't care for others until we meet those same conditions.

Note that not everyone there did serious crime, some are even innocent but don't have the resources to get themselves out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
UDUJ:
Even my dog can't live in such conditions. This is horrifying.
see my boss. Long time bro. How have you been?
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
With the rate of bills in this economic condition, who dey prison no know wetin God do for am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by poweredcom(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrCuteking:

Yes just like that. Looked like their dpo set them on target for no reason. Na so my friend bail me the next day. Since then if I see police I feel disgusted. Even though I’ve gathered some high level contacts incase something like that happens again.

That very night, I was not the only one that was detained, few other cars too followed.

Ogombo police station, from Abraham Adesanya axis. Just on my way back from Artican beach. It was past 10pm the night it happened.

It happened in November last year.

Oga you no go prison na...this is just a police station detention lol ....
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Bukola94: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Blaze14k:

If you have ever had any experience then u will realise how corrupt the police force is..
not only the police force,every forces including the militaries and paramilitaries. Anything force organization, FBI are like occultics. Government should be blame,they give powers and immunity to politicians and Force
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Bukola94: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
poweredcom:

Or cell, don't pray for prison for him,u will vomit and become sick for days if you should visit some cell or prison. In some states, 9pm u will be pick up by police or u fall into the hands of VGN,U go sweep ground till the morning, u are lucky if they don't beat u like a he/she goat,if they don't bath u with horse weep,u are so lucky. Anything to 9, I am already in my house,wetin I dey find

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2023
For those of you that say they deserve it let it be known to you that many of them are innocent people who were falsely and maliciously accused. Nothing can be compared to freedom. My experience taught me this. At a time you can no longer eat what you want to eat, shop for what you crave for, chill and have fun at the cinema and restaurant, fvck whoever you want to fvck regardless of your money.
My brother you will never know the value of freedom until you enter there. The worst is police detention.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
talk of your papa house that you only knowbof.
Online reach kid. Suffering and smiling is your papa house any different from other Nigerians? Fake life and pretender
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 4:01am On Sep 06, 2023
FireUpNow:

Online reach kid. Suffering and smiling is your papa house any different from other Nigerians? Fake life and pretender
Mr suffer,pls talk of your family house alone abeg.no carry other people join for your misfortune and miserable life.if you live in a prison yard,not everyone is a prisoner and criminal like you.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Nobodysboo(m): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2023
God have mercy on us
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Postinor: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin english teacher zombie nairaland chapter leave am for me like that.
illiterate
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 6:41am On Sep 06, 2023
poweredcom:

Yes you’re right. The way country they go, I done forget say prison they different from detention😂

1 Like

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by BItt: 7:07am On Sep 06, 2023
DevilsEqual:
sad

Freedom is everything...Omo, person wey no get money better pass this one

I am motivated. It's true when there is freedom, there is a better chance at life

1 Like

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2023
folake4u:
I would totally never recommend Nigerian prisons for anyone. It's not for the faint hearted.

that pics is not actual prison yard but holding cells for awaiting trial inmates,you will beg to stay one year in prison yard than spend a night in awaiting trial,it is baptism of fire

1 Like

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
Mr suffer,pls talk of your family house alone abeg.no carry other people join for your misfortune and miserable life.if you live in a prison yard,not everyone is a prisoner and criminal like you.
You are a hungry kid, pls send me your account let me credit it with 20k for you to give to your papa and you can also eat this morning.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
back to sender.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2023
Postinor:
illiterate
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin zombie
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2023
FireUpNow:

You are a hungry kid, pls send me your account let me credit it with 20k for you to give to your papa and you can also eat this morning.
mumu so you have 20k u can give out this morning and you are lamenting like who poverty wan kill,the joke is on you.sent the 20k you your parent,I know some people need it more in your family.dont prove yourself to someone you barely know at the expense of your loved ones.thats how poor people behave.your lamentation shows alot about you and your joblessness.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:41am On Sep 06, 2023
FireUpNow:
back to sender.
you fired the shot by calling all your people are miserable and poor,so it's all on you.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
mumu so you have 20k u can give out this morning and you are lamenting like who poverty wan kill,the joke is on you.sent the 20k you your parent,I know some people need it more in your family.dont prove yourself to someone you barely know at the expense of your loved ones.thats how poor people behave.your lamentation shows alot about you and your joblessness.
Your entire family na mumu and joblessness is your portion. I go cure your poverty and joblessness, hungry boy. Don't quote me again if you quote me it means you be mumu and really a poor suffering boy.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2023
okoroemeka:
that pics is not actual prison yard but holding cells for awaiting trial inmates,you will beg to stay one year in prison yard than spend a night in awaiting trial,it is baptism of fire

Lol. Yeah I know. I've visited there before.

Our Magistrate was visiting and the prison wardens were told to "prepare" and clean the place the previous day. Even as it was cleaned, it still oozed! embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2023
FireUpNow:

Your entire family na mumu and joblessness is your portion. I go cure your poverty and joblessness, hungry boy. Don't quote me again if you quote me it means you be mumu and really a poor suffering boy.
you are pained about the state of your life and you can't blame anybody for that,funny enough pride will not let you find help any time soon.i still maintain and you know from the way to sound pained in your comments that you are miserable.you smell and sound jobless too.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by olamilarks(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Bukola94:
Or cell, don't pray for prison for him,u will vomit and become sick for days if you should visit some cell or prison. In some states, 9pm u will be pick up by police or u fall into the hands of VGN,U go sweep ground till the morning, u are lucky if they don't beat u like a he/she goat,if they don't bath u with horse weep,u are so lucky. Anything to 9, I am already in my house,wetin I dey find
Do we still have an anti wandering law? I thought ended with the colonial administration. I'm asking because "I be chief exec of night waka"
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by olamilarks(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
Godsonkemz:
For those of you that say they deserve it let it be known to you that many of them are innocent people who were falsely and maliciously accused. Nothing can be compared to freedom. My experience taught me this. At a time you can no longer eat what you want to eat, shop for what you crave for, chill and have fun at the cinema and restaurant, fvck whoever you want to fvck regardless of your money.
My brother you will never know the value of freedom until you enter there. The worst is police detention.
Now it's not even about being innocent or not, we shouldn't be treating inmates like dogs (Some dogs even get better treatment) Tbvh our correctional facilities are capable of turning calm men into hardened criminals by the time they finish their sentence.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Litmus: 9:20am On Sep 06, 2023
Opposition Politics practice and expertise in mobilising the masses to concentrate on the so called ills of "Nigeria" is precisely why the masses are suffering. You the so called masses need to concentrate on your various State Governors! You masses are enabling your state leaders to get away with doing relatively nothing. And the main reason for this is the methods adopted by your Opposition Politics. But of course opposition politics of Nigeria is all about the interest of specific people mainly part of an echelon of civil society, terrorist/ islamic groups, separatists groups and groups controlled by foreign powers. They are not interested in your wellbeing only the usefulness of the threat you posses due to your numbers and stupidity.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Laughingkk: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and some morons and touts always attacks people that refer nigeria as a zoo. even the animals in the zoo will feel very angry being compared with nigeria.country of mudafuckers ruled by assholes
If you believe Nigeria is a zoo,it therefore means animals stays in a zoo
Please where do you stay?
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Laughingkk:

If you believe Nigeria is a zoo,it therefore means animals stays in a zoo
Please where do you stay?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg not today,check again next week
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Nasri100(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2023
omooba969:

I share your frustration but impossible is nothing. Like I always mention here, Nigerians ain't ready yet, when they're ready words wouldn't be enough to describe the reawakening.

One day go be one day!

We don't sure any frustrations my bro.

Whatever happens in Nigeria or whenever Nigerian wants to be ready i dont give a fledgling looking damn.

Stay safe.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Lanretoye post=125611450]you are pained about the state of your life and you can't blame anybody for that,funny enough pride will not let you find help any time soon.i still maintain and you know from the way to sound pained in your comments that you are miserable.you smell and sound jobless too.[/quote
It all applies to you, back to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars / Nigerian Army Arrests Fake Lance Corporal Inside A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.