Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) (42436 Views)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you never loved me but it's well 😭😭
He is not a gay
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by efeski(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Think9ja:
It's part of the punishment for their crimes. You want them to live like Kings?

If they finish serving their jail term, they wouldn't want to do anything that will take them back there, so it's good for them

The natural reaction to this your statement should be anger.
But on a second thought I feel pity. (Unless you're being sarcastic that is)
Aside that, then I guess you dont know any better hence your position.
Anyways

If you must know, the fact that you cant enjoy constant electricity in 2023 invariably means your country is punishing you.
What crime did you commit.
Being a nigerian.
So those guys in jai in such degrading conditionsl have it this bad cos they're Nigerians in the Nigerian prison system.
It's got nothing to do with part of the punishment like you claimed .

May God save us from bad leaders and citizens with such a mentality as you possess
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
superlanny:
In a country where those who are not in prison are suffering, just imagine what those in prison will be passing through.

Whatever you do in life, never make the mistake of committing a crime that would land you in a Nigerian prison. You will regret the day you were born.
it is he who has not experienced it can tell the limit of human endurance,if I was told that I cannot bathe,shave or Barb my hair for 4 months I will not believe,but I survived awaiting trial,you don't have to actually commit a crime to find yourself in such place,just been at the wrong place at the wrong time is enough

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Penisman: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:
Hmmmm

It’s really a zoo

If Nigeria was actually working no be here Tinubu and Buhari suppose dey? With Yakubu Manhood fanning them

80% of these guys here might be innocent

Tinubu for numerous certificate forgery, drug trafficking and stealing Donald Dukes childhood pic

Buhari for crippling Nigeria for 8 straight years

Yakubu Manhood own is self explanatory

For now, Nnamdi Kanu is representing them.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
The day Police in Ogombo part of Lagos state took me to prison, just for having 4 Atm cards in my name, even when my car papers and license was up to date, that was when I knew that you don’t need to do bad to visit prison. Only God’s grace.

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by matm: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
good for them. May they never get out. Stupid sons and daughters of women fvcked and mounted by many men.

Some of them are innocent.
Do not rejoice over prisoners until u no longer have enemies nor govt.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by frankson1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Davicl:
Ok...... nelson Mandela said and I quote, if you want to know how a country love her citizens grin just check her prison

Majority of these people will never come out reformed instead, they'd be hardened and worse than they were.

It's possible that enough funds have been provided but the usual sister corruption grin won't let those in charge do the right thing. I only have pity for those who are there for very minor offence.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by folake4u(f): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
I would totally never recommend Nigerian prisons for anyone. It's not for the faint hearted.

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Douglad: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omo suicide better pass that first picture

God forbid!

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nasri100:

Why is that you average Niggerians fail to understand that the Nigerian government isnt working for you people?

You people take a lot of gamble in this country including bringing kids you cant cater for and end up in suffering.

This government gives no f u c k about the average Nigerian talk less of prisoners?

Who told you they dont know about these ideas? They have the smartest people working around them but suffering is the best idea. All these is a plot to cage all of you Nigerians.

You can control the minds when they are suffering.

Nigeria will never work. Get used to that.

I share your frustration but impossible is nothing. Like I always mention here, Nigerians ain't ready yet, when they're ready words wouldn't be enough to describe the reawakening.

One day go be one day!

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Human rights violations and abuse by corrupt Naigerian system..
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by candygist: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Frigga13:
Dey don burst all those nyash…

Cherish your freedom Walahi

The day way ordinary KIA lock me up for that their truck then drive me around for like 4 hours. Thata was the day I knew Freedome is priceless.

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Think9ja:

If they finish serving their jail term, they wouldn't want to do anything that will take them back there, so it's good for them
you will be shocked that some of them are innocent if the crime they are been accused of
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
where are the female prisoners kept....iv been there and never saw any female inmate
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMrBMUrnQI

Viral video of living conditions at a Nigerian Correctional facility (prison) 😲😥

Please stay away from crime!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
hmmm this is pathetic and to think that some of these folks are innocent meanwhile someone is building mansions with the funds meant to take care of the prisoners chei!!
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Postinor: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when people call you a tout seems like you dont know the spelling grin grin grin grin grin grin chai
.mumu check ur dictionary and look for the meaning of the words
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Postinor:
.mumu check ur dictionary and look for the meaning of the words
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know that calling you a tout will offend you. sorry na let me call you an agbero then. you are happy now right
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Postinor: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know that calling you a tout will offend you. sorry na
mumu,a tour is an advertiser, while a lout is an agbero, ipob pig go school u know go,na to dey do sit at home u know
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
Postinor:
mumu,a tour is an advertiser, while a lout is an agbero, ipob pig go school u know go,na to dey do sit at home u know
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin english teacher zombie nairaland chapter leave am for me like that.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Kimikazi2: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Correctional facility my black ass! This is terrible 😠
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Think9ja:

Some go right back after a week.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by wasuka14(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
May God save Nigeria from Obidient miscreants o. What they are planning for Nigeria should Peter Obi lost at PEPT tmrw is too huge. They are coming with petrol, kero and lighters to set up the court and begin riot. @StateDeptDSS @HQNigerianArmy @PoliceNG @PoliceNG_CRU pls help.

I hope manynof them will watch this video tonight. Because surely large numbers of them will join this people from tmrw if they misbehave under any yeye guise of taking back your country.

officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYMrBMUrnQI

Viral video of living conditions at a Nigerian Correctional facility (prison) 😲😥

Please stay away from crime!!!

#wetindeyhappentv
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by d0pekellz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigeria prisons are worse than poverty! Who no go no go know!
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
MrCuteking:
The day Police in Ogombo part of Lagos state took me to prison, just for having 4 Atm cards in my name, even when my car papers and license was up to date, that was when I knew that you don’t need to do bad to visit prison. Only God’s grace.

Just like that dem take u to which prision is it alagbon detention

...let us know
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
These will be your children one day
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Emdebby2: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's disgusting.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
poweredcom:

Just like that dem take u to which prision is it alagbon detention

...let us know

Yes just like that. Looked like their dpo set them on target for no reason. Na so my friend bail me the next day. Since then if I see police I feel disgusted. Even though I’ve gathered some high level contacts incase something like that happens again.

That very night, I was not the only one that was detained, few other cars too followed.

Ogombo police station, from Abraham Adesanya axis. Just on my way back from Artican beach. It was past 10pm the night it happened.

It happened in November last year.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by LordTheus(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
In American prisons, your biggest worries are probably gang wars, bullies, booty bandits/rapists and tyrants parading as correctional officers.

In Nigerian prisons, your biggest worries will be the dangerous diseases contracted by living in actual cages, dustbins and cesspools. If it weren't for the perpetual hunger they go through constantly, I can bet that most of those inmates wouldn't have the guts to put anything in their mouth living in such a vile and vomit-inducing environment.

Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by t2luv1: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Davicl:
Ok...... nelson Mandela said and I quote, if you want to know how a country love her citizens grin just check her prison

Forget Prison. Just ask her indigents. If God tells you ' You dying will Nigeria a beautiful Country, Are you ready to die for that Country ?' Yes or No
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
FireUpNow:
The entire country is like a prison yard where living conditions are bad!
talk of your papa house that you only knowbof.
Re: Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) by Teenaira: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Taylor90:
Hmmmm

It’s really a zoo

If Nigeria was actually working no be here Tinubu and Buhari suppose dey? With Yakubu Manhood fanning them

80% of these guys here might be innocent

Tinubu for numerous certificate forgery, drug trafficking and stealing Donald Dukes childhood pic

Buhari for crippling Nigeria for 8 straight years

Yakubu Manhood own is self explanatory

What about Obi or Atiku ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Policemen In Kano Beat Road Safety (FRSC) Official. Photos / EFCC Arrests Akegor Godbless Omamuyorwi In Delta State, Seize Exotic Cars