Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi (28966 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With Occupy Nigeria Protest In 2012 - Fayemi / EndSARS: Governors Worried About Discontent, Anger In Nigeria – Fayemi / Florence Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Played Politics With My Husband’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by honour7: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Typicool8:
Chaii..
I'm really hurt reading this like wtf.
So you guys knew the truth yet decided to play politics with the lives of millions of Nigerians.
May you and your generations never know peace forever.

Everyone including the populace knew the truth then but just decided to join the bandwagon, let's say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
oyeb15:
This thief that commissioned uncompleted airport, and sold Ekiti lands that contains rocks from d uncompleted airport down to Igbemo Ekiti to Chinese people. Wasted Ekiti funds in his failed presidential bid while his tugs wasted lives of young vibrant politicians to cement his second term.

These people don't remember HELL exit.
What do you have to say about Wale Edun, finance minister that said the last time Nigeria experienced Economic Growth was ten years ago, which happened to be GEJ era?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tunde0009:
I deeply apologize for having to ask for assistance. In today's world, it has become challenging to find genuine help due to the prevalence of dishonest individuals. The truth is, I am sincerely in need of help right now. Both my daughter and I have gone without food the entire day, and we are experiencing significant hunger. If anyone could kindly provide us with even a small amount of money for food, we would be immensely thankful for your compassionate gesture.

1 6 6 9 0 8 8 8 7 5
Access Bank
Tunde
Tunde Olaoluwa Otukomaya why are you disgracing your family?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by realoscar84(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's quite unfortunate. Now you know these people don't give a damn about us. Why can't Nigerian reason together n deal with the political elite. What's wrong with us? Aren't we tired of suffering?
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Bfly: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
When the table turn without you sitting at it yet.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tunde0009:

That's my full name Sir/Ma.

I started having financial issues the day I had a car accident. The accident was so serious that my left leg was broken in three places. It took me fifteen months before the local bone setter I was taken to could help me align my bone.

I am sorry for begging if it's shameful; I have no other choice, which is why I run to members and guests of this forum for help.
okay God is your strength
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by oyeb15: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
What do you have to say about Wale Edun, finance minister that said the last time Nigeria experienced Economic Growth was ten years ago, which happened to be GEJ era?

I blame those that hyped Tinubu. With his current ministers , I can conclude that Buhari still appoint better hands than him. 98 percent of Tinubu men are politicians.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Greattha: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
The evil that you all did and are still doing will live with you and your generations unborn....including those who continue to support this evil on NL and everywhere.

Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fuel-subsidy-we-played-politics-with-2012-occupy-nigeria-fayemi/

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by prizeless(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigeria will pay for that 2012 Anti subsidy protests

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tunde0009:

That's why you would know that I am truly in need of help. I can never post my personal details in a public website if I do not need help.
You know what I am not judging you but nowadays we have so many people online now scaming people up and down so we don't know who is who.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by prizeless(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
So you mean the citizens don't know their left from their right?
hegelian:
interesting.. you played politics with the lives of your fellow country men just because u wanna win.. you and your entire generations should be stoned and feed to hyenas
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Mitsurugi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
SpIitmind:
Thank you Mr Falana for helping us to remove the Otuoke drunkaad from power into the hands of the rightful owners of Nigeria. Now that you served us well you should shut up and know your place. That your useless son is becoming a nuisance that our security agents will take care of soon.

Falana? Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by asanausana91: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Quidsin:

You are the mumu here.

Who organised it, who are those at the forefront of the protest? Those of you who brought Buhari to power need to be stoned anytime we see you in public, wicked people.
you will just die like bunga fish
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by BOYS2MEN: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin
I swear you be cruise......
pol23:
You played politics with life and livelihood of 200M people.
Also the excess crude account that was advised by Prof Okonjo , you guys head to court to to share it.. spearheaded by Fashola and Amechi.
If anyone can read between the lines, it means this people don’t care about us, they never cared about the country.
Not just APC … All of them PDP and LP… they’re all thieves.
Does Fayemi and Tinubu knows the consequences of their stupid actions them… GEJ being a man with subtle heart couldn’t take his stand…
He wasn’t man enough for Nigeria, nation cannot be built listening every cat and Dog.
There’s enough reason for him to lock up Buhari , but He didn’t.
Now look at the mess we’re in.
If you’re waiting for the tribunal case to favor PDP or APC, you don’t know what you’re doing.
Tinubu is a bad man, no one, I repeat no one can take that presidency from him…. Na man like that we need, but with a good heart and good intentions, no be Emilokan mentality.
Funsho Williams death still remains a mystery till date… the same way you won’t have answers to pregozhian death… GEJ suppose use that gimmick… but too soft.. He’s not holy either, man has lots of good plan, but people around him just cashing out.
If you know how much people collect for SURE-P.
But if na Tinubu won do SureP and He mean am, trust we go see the effect.
But Tinubu has too many criminals around him.
Hands sef don dey pain me abeg.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Fcwilly: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
How are we also sure that they are not still playing politics now? My Heart is bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Bigchristo: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
pol23:
You played politics with life and livelihood of 200M people.
Also the excess crude account that was advised by Prof Okonjo , you guys head to court to to share it.. spearheaded by Fashola and Amechi.
If anyone can read between the lines, it means this people don’t care about us, they never cared about the country.
Not just APC … All of them PDP and LP… they’re all thieves.
Does Fayemi and Tinubu knows the consequences of their stupid actions them… GEJ being a man with subtle heart couldn’t take his stand…
He wasn’t man enough for Nigeria, nation cannot be built listening every cat and Dog.
There’s enough reason for him to lock up Buhari , but He didn’t.
Now look at the mess we’re in.
If you’re waiting for the tribunal case to favor PDP or APC, you don’t know what you’re doing.
Tinubu is a bad man, no one, I repeat no one can take that presidency from him…. Na man like that we need, but with a good heart and good intentions, no be Emilokan mentality.
Funsho Williams death still remains a mystery till date… the same way you won’t have answers to pregozhian death… GEJ suppose use that gimmick… but too soft.. He’s not holy either, man has lots of good plan, but people around him just cashing out.
If you know how much people collect for SURE-P.
But if na Tinubu won do SureP and He mean am, trust we go see the effect.
But Tinubu has too many criminals around him.
Hands sef don dey pain me abeg.
Y’all voted GEJ out and still blame him for being weak, what where you expecting? Dr. GoodLuck Jonathan was a great leader and we never valued him because we were lied to by the same APC that’s still cajoling millions of Nigerians that they are going to fix the country😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
what constitute neutral verdict ,? to declare Obi winner, abi OPonu
Manhood Yakubu knows Tinubu did not win.
One of tinubu's associates has come out to say the 2012 subsidy removal protest was political.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Masterito(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
At he is beginning to say some truths unlike some poor folks in this forum.
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fuel-subsidy-we-played-politics-with-2012-occupy-nigeria-fayemi/

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by yemobrown(m): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fayemi said, “Today, I read former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s interview in The Cable saying our liberal democracy is not working and we need to revisit it, and I agree with him. We must move from the political alternatives. I think we are almost on a dead end of that.

“What we need is alternative politics and my own notion of alternative politics is that you can’t have 35 per cent of the vote and take 100 per cent. It won’t work! We must look at proportional representation so that the party that is said to have won 21 per cent of the votes will have 21 per cent of the government. Adversary politics bring division and enmity.

Sounds logical.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Bigchristo: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omooba77:

Just check the trend and see how the foolish APC supporters will avoid the thread that’s to tell you so many Nigerians do not hate bad government they only want power to be in the hands of their religious or tribal person, the country will never grow like that when you see an able man who can pilot the affairs of your country but foolishly refuse to support him because he is not your tribe but on a long run those same people supporting the bad government are the one who suffered most from the useless economy policies, take it or leave it PDP was governing the country so well from the era of former President Olusegun Obasanjo to Umaru Musa Yaradua and Dr. Goodluck Jonathan they all did their best in managing the country by working with competent people who can stabilize the economy but we never valued them simply because APC, Buhari and Tinubu came to promise you guys change but today the country is totally destroyed because they work with incompetent people in their government that’s what causes economic woes, as a Nigerian regardless of your tribe or religion learn to start telling yourselves the truth y’all who voted APC failed this country accept your mistakes and correct it, otherwise you will end up not having a country be a patriotic citizen I have traveled out to other countries first mindsets of those foreign nationals is to see their country doing better but you see we Nigerians some of us want our own regions to be better that’s gross stupidly Nigeria is our country we should learn to give our best in supporting a competent leaders not those lies fabricating machines governing the country currently.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by seguno2: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
jospepper:
Nigeria is not ready to go anywhere.

What of 200 million Nigerians? Are we ready to go anywhere
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by UnfairLife7(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una go cry tomorrow
Lol

I keep wondering if you think everyone is senseless enough supporting a politicians. I want a good governance for all and sundry irrespective of political affiliation, ethnicity, religion et al. A government that'd give Nigerians sense of belonging. Nigga, I do not cut out for asslicking any politicians.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by LZAA: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
😄😄😄😄😄
I mean 😄😄😄😄😄😄
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Mummyfour(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
SpIitmind:
Thank you Mr Falana for helping us to remove the Otuoke drunkaad from power into the hands of the rightful owners of Nigeria. Now that you served us well you should shut up and know your place. That your useless son is becoming a nuisance that our security agents will take care of soon.
the topic is actually credited to Fayemi the former governor of Ekiti state and a staunch APC member

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Kukutente23: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
onuman:
Tell the incoherent speech, far below average woman retired judge of the
SC whose fellow SS president was removed by Tinubu's plotting in 2015, but she is now plotting for Tinubu who didn't win presidential election to continue as president.
That's because since 2015, our political elites have all converged to the reality that there's enough to go around as long as we keep the poor, poor. That's the baseline why same Wike who was vociferous against APC in 2015 is now a minister under same APC with PDP looking like mugus.
The worst are those apc supporters who keep defending and supporting rubbish. They are the real enemies of this country

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Kukutente23: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Acidosis:

Love his honesty.
Honesty indeed.
Because he's not at the table
Forget. Even Ganduje later said Sanusi had no business becoming emir but just to spite Jonathan when he and Sanusi fell apart on the dollar video

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by gannod(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Falana? Are you okay?

Imagine! Shows you some of these people who comments don't really read. He does not know the difference between Fayemi and Falana.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by shedy03(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wallai I never like this man even for a second.
Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by Nordy: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
That's how you knew BAT wasn't a good fit for Nigeria yet he was nominated as flag bearer instead of Osinbajo.
All this talk is just because no appointment has come your way from the eyeneck select.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi by SOSPITAS(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
iwaeda:

Now the nemesis has caught up with people without any love for the populace, but just selfishness. Yet some of their blind supporters cheers on. grin angry grin angry grin grin

Nemesis did not catch up with them o, infact they even achieve their objectives of grabbing power from the PDP. We the masses are the ones suffering it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts, Slams SouthEast Politicians / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done / *APGA, PDP Aspirants Panic Over Peter Obi, Maduka Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.