Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) (28332 Views)

President Tinubu And King Charles In Group Picture With Other World Leaders / Tinubu In India. Meets With Indian Billonaire, Gopichand Hinduja / President Tinubu Recieves In Audience, Former President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by kayusely70(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:
Respected president, his Excellency Bola Tinubu

With Tinubu's presidency, no doubt better Nigeria ahead
Kudos to you!!!!!!!
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Kay25(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2023
successmatters:
They just published this news to praise this old man because he flew in comfort for 15 hours and didn't break his spinal cord for sitting in a plane, grin
Instead he arrived and successfully shook the hands on an Indian in India 🇮🇳

What an achievement grin
Just change ur handle from success matters to. Hate matters
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2023
From the Times of India.

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by emmaodet: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
LOL. And you think your opinion is superior because you're able to call someone else's elementary??
I still stand by my earlier statement that Africa is chasing futility. South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore that were on the same economic level with us in the 1960s have left us behind through homegrown economic planning, research and introspection, while we continue to go on a wild goose chase thinking that our salvation is in Asia, Europe and America.

It is even the capital flight i am worried about.

You invited a foreign investor who invested $1b but plans to be draining your scarce forex by $100m per year in the name of repartriating funds back to his country.
Is this not pennywise and pounds foolish? how do we get out of naira devaluation and consistent pressure on naira when we can't draw up a good policy to lift homegrown bussinesses whose money will stay in the economy rather than an outsider.
The way all these leaders and so called Havard economist in our political kitchen cabinet thinks baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by HRMK: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2023
THIS SAME MAN OPPOSITION CLAIMED TO BE SICK?WORKED FOR 100DAYS 24/7? INCREDIBLE!
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by dkidd: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2023
The man has a vision and is fearlessly working towards it. I respect that. That's an important recipe for greatness
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by plaindealer: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2023
emmaodet:

It is even the capital flight i am worried about.

You invited a foreign investor who invested $1b but plans to be draining your scarce forex by $100m per year in the name of repartriating funds back to his country.
Is this not pennywise and pounds foolish? how do we get out of naira devaluation and consistent pressure on naira when we can't draw up a good policy to lift homegrown bussinesses whose money will stay in the economy rather than an outsider.
The way all these leaders and so called Havard economist in our political kitchen cabinet thinks baffles me

Government policies cannot effect such changes because the government cannot force us to change our own economy-crippling buying habits, Besides, the average Nigerian is grossly uneducated about the implications of buying locally.

For example, we have about 4 major telecom providers in Nigeria from MTN to Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile, but Nigerians prefer MTN, a South African company that ships profits to SA instead of Glo, a Nigerian company that keeps profits in Nigeria.

The FG did its part by forcing FG agencies to buy Innoson instead of foreign-made vehicles.

We buy foreign cars instead of locally manufactured cars and so on, we cannot keep blaming the FG for our own poor choices.

We must change our own ways before pointing fingers elsewhere, the FG shouldn't always be the scapegoat for our own horrible decisions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Agugbadin: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Buhari destroyed every department of Nigeria nation namely Economy, Security, Agriculture, Health Infrastructure to mention but a few.
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by emmaodet: 8:42am On Sep 06, 2023
successmatters:

I wonder o, that's why they are congratulating a man for flying to India to beg for business when he has over 100 million business men in his country whom he cannot even provide electricity for?

Comedians grin

i guess it is easier, cheaper and less stressful toinvite a foreign investor who will bring huge cash they need instantly than the slow painful process of grooming homegrown guys.
It is a painful process they are not going to reap from before their tenure ends.
A country that is in dire need of farmers and bussiness guys running around for foreign investors.
For a country that her govt regularly scream at the youths to go to farm, go to farm, you will expect her to have machineries like tracto on stby, planters, harvesters, boom sprayers, dryers for post harvesting etc but she is a disgrace to herself.
You on't have any of the above then how do you expect the ones going to farm to breakeven when rice from far away thailand after shipping cost, clearing cost and still smuggling from cotonou bribing virtually all the customs is still cheaper than rie grown here.
I went to the Agro-service in my town which is the one in charge of govt agro machineries under the ministry of agriculture for tractor hire.
Normally, this should have been the norm and make my farming so easy and cheap to cultivate.
All tracotrs bought had been shared by governor and his friends and a ribbon cutting show off on tv.The 2 tractors lying fallow have spoilt due to bad or no maintenance despite allocating maintenance cost to it. The chairamna of Agro service and co looting the money.
Should we also talk about cheating the govt? a tractor goes to plow 40 acres but na 5 acres enter govt log wey dem do. How can such sector be sustainable?
Normally, ploughing of 1 acre by agro service cost 5k which means 1 hectare is 12.5k but since they are not functioning, we have to resort to private tractor owners who currently charge 25k per acre and 60k per hectare. You can see the difference is clear and reason food produced in nigeria will always be more expensive than abroad.

i don't know who do us this thing

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by luizpippo(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2023
Took an entire entourage from your country to travel 15hours and then claim to "receive" that niggi in his own country.

Well, tell him to come bring AshOK Leyland, Hinduja healthcare and Hinduja Technologies, not the bank or oil and gas subsidiary please.
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Laird(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Government policies cannot effect such changes because the government cannot force us to change our own economy-crippling buying habits, Besides, the average Nigerian is grossly uneducated about the implications of buying locally.

For example, we have about 4 major telecom providers in Nigeria from MTN to Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile, but Nigerians prefer MTN, a South African company that ships profits to SA instead of Glo, a Nigerian company that keeps profits in Nigeria.

The FG did its part by forcing FG agencies to buy Innoson instead of foreign-made vehicles.

We buy foreign cars instead of locally manufactured cars and so on, we cannot keep blaming the FG for our own poor choices.

We must change our own ways before pointing fingers elsewhere, the FG shouldn't always be the scapegoat for our own horrible decisions.

As an Extension to all you stated, Local and Indigenous enterpreneurs must learn to build their business quality to the quality of foreign enterpreneurs and standards

I am speaking to myself as I say this.
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Boldideas: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2023
plaindealer:
By Ajuri Ngelale

Jagaban!!! Jigger!!! Shine!!!!
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Funflipper: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2023
lexy2014:

when did shaking hands with an Indian become something that should be celebrated as a success?

how is travelling to India to shake hands with an India now an achievement for a president?

are u aware that the G20 summit wouldnt start until the 9th?

that means that Tinubu is the only foreign head of state in India.

while his colleagues are behind their desks in their home countries working, Tinubu is in India shaking hands

The reason why you couldn't spot the sarcasm might be the same reason why you are complaining of hardship today. Activate your sixth sense and watch your fortunes change for the better. That is my advice to you and they say " those who have ears, let them hear".
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Allisgud: 10:18am On Sep 06, 2023
A president do not need to beg investor to come in,make the place business conducive they will rushing in
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by lexy2014: 10:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Funflipper:

The reason why you couldn't spot the sarcasm might be the same reason why you are complaining of hardship today. Activate your sixth sense and watch your fortunes change for the better. That is my advice to you and they say " those who have ears, let them hear".

If you were being sarcastic, why are you so hurt by my questions?

Can you show the discussion we had were I complained about hardship?

Have you activated your 6th sense and have your fortunes changed for the better?

If you have activated your 6th sense, what has complaining about hardship got to do with the following?

when did shaking hands with an Indian become something that should be celebrated as a success?

how is travelling to India to shake hands with an India now an achievement for a president?

while his colleagues are behind their desks in their home countries working, Tinubu is in India shaking hands
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by lexy2014: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2023
plaindealer:

Does Tinubu or akpabio drive innoson?

Does Tinubu patronise local hospitals and patronise local schools for his kids?

https://www.nairaland.com/7830358/ssg-george-akume-falls-sick

Akeredolu is presently abroad for medical care
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by emanobis(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2023
15-hour flight and went straight to a meeting as if he was the pilot of the plane
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Funflipper: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2023
lexy2014:

Have you activated your 6th sense and have your fortunes changed for the better?

If you have activated your 6th sense, what has complaining about hardship got to do with the following?

You should have taken the time you spent writing this to go back to my earlier post and read it again because you missed the message. If you read a complex sentence halfway, you will definitely miss the meaning which is the case here.
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Funflipper:

You should have taken the time you spent writing this to go back to my earlier post and read it again because you missed the message. If you read a complex sentence halfway, you will definitely miss the meaning which is the case here.

That still leaves my questions unnswered

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Funflipper:

that still leaves the following questions unanswered.

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Aboguede(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
India please

All of we Nigerians are begging you for urgent rescue grin

Nigeria was a sinking ship but our senior bloda tinubu is about to finish the sinking shocked

I went an average barbing salon today only to be pre informationed that hair cut is now 1k.

Well, as the place neat reach, I decided to spend it cool
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Omodua(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
plaindealer:
By Ajuri Ngelale

Indians are not good business men. Dubious in character and cheats. Nothing good comes from Indian business men apart from cheating.

Same Indians will be imported to work for them and few Nigerians they would employ are given slavish treatment with low income payment as salary.

He should ask Nigerians about Indian businesses and her peoples...!
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by Omodua(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:
Respected president, his Excellency Bola Tinubu

With Tinubu's presidency, no doubt better Nigeria ahead
Abeggi,nothing good Will come out of his regime.

Indians Are not good business men. Cheats and devious characters.
Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
emmaodet:

i guess it is easier, cheaper and less stressful toinvite a foreign investor who will bring huge cash they need instantly than the slow painful process of grooming homegrown guys.
It is a painful process they are not going to reap from before their tenure ends.
A country that is in dire need of farmers and bussiness guys running around for foreign investors.
For a country that her govt regularly scream at the youths to go to farm, go to farm, you will expect her to have machineries like tracto on stby, planters, harvesters, boom sprayers, dryers for post harvesting etc but she is a disgrace to herself.
You on't have any of the above then how do you expect the ones going to farm to breakeven when rice from far away thailand after shipping cost, clearing cost and still smuggling from cotonou bribing virtually all the customs is still cheaper than rie grown here.
I went to the Agro-service in my town which is the one in charge of govt agro machineries under the ministry of agriculture for tractor hire.
Normally, this should have been the norm and make my farming so easy and cheap to cultivate.
All tracotrs bought had been shared by governor and his friends and a ribbon cutting show off on tv.The 2 tractors lying fallow have spoilt due to bad or no maintenance despite allocating maintenance cost to it. The chairamna of Agro service and co looting the money.
Should we also talk about cheating the govt? a tractor goes to plow 40 acres but na 5 acres enter govt log wey dem do. How can such sector be sustainable?
Normally, ploughing of 1 acre by agro service cost 5k which means 1 hectare is 12.5k but since they are not functioning, we have to resort to private tractor owners who currently charge 25k per acre and 60k per hectare. You can see the difference is clear and reason food produced in nigeria will always be more expensive than abroad.

Your thinking is very innovative.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Recieves Gopichand Hinduja, CEO Of Hinduja Group (Picture) by successmatters(m): 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2023
emmaodet:

Your thinking is very innovative. Kudos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.