Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? (19044 Views)

First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by hardon1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2023
I have never boarded a plane my entire life.
E get as e go be I go just enter one airport now, enter one plane the pass the other do come out😊😊😊. All na boarding

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by olamilarks(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Air travel is a remarkable feat of engineering, months after my first ever flight, I read several wikis concerning air travel just to quench my thirst for knowledge about travelling in that metal tube. I'll definitely visit more places in the near future, even if I have to pigvest vacation money from January to December.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by CedarHoldings: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Silentgroper:

I bet you flew with brooms...

All hail the great wizard cedarholdings of ogbomosho
na me be that,one in town, you wan join.

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Oyindaberry(f): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Myself and my husband… Lagos to Dubai, May 2022. Though it wasn’t my husband’s first time on the plane, it was mine.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Celepope: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
007Marvel:

Same, why e be say if we dey go for the first time, na always Atl. Blacks too many for ATL
I never lived in Atlanta. It was a layover flight because of course Atlanta is the hub of Delta airline
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Celepope: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Omodua:
My friend, don't lie. Which flight took you to Atlanta, Georgia?

There is God!
Is everything okay with you? Abi you just won comment?
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Celepope: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
makaveli902:

Direct flight...... how many hours?
Then It was like 10 hours 45 minutes. But the last one I bought for someone earlier in the year was 11 hours.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Omodua(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Celepope:

Is everything okay with you? Abi you just won comment?
I insist you're lying. We travellers with flight knows those lying.

You could prove me wrong.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Celepope: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2023
Omodua:
I insist you're lying. We travellers with flight knows those lying.

You could prove me wrong.
Na depression dey worry you. Wetin be lie for wetin I talk? Say I travel with Delta airline direct flight abi wetin? Nor be me be your problem. Btw Bros I fit bet, you nor travel reach me. So sit it out.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Omodua(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Celepope:

Na depression dey worry you. Wetin be lie for wetin I talk? Say I travel with Delta airline direct flight abi wetin? Nor be me be your problem. Btw Bros I fit bet, you nor travel reach me. So sit it out.
Abeggi,where you travel reach? I don waka pass so many countries.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2023
CedarHoldings:
na me be that,one in town, you wan join.

You sabi play that game?

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 14, 2023
pansophist:
Madrid.

That was when Iberia airline still operates in Nigeria. I almost lost for that airport. It's so big. Damn. Madrid Barajas airport looks like a gigantic spaceship.

Mumu me. I was thinking Lagos mmia airport was fine, since I haven't been out of naija before then. I come land Spain, I almost call GEJ to swear for am.

I now went to Paris, and enter an underground train that doesn't have a driver. My brain almost scatter. Imagine being in elevator going deep like for two mins, to catch a train underground.

I come see girls almost dressing naked, and kids smoking. Mehn, I now understand that movie Osuofia in London and his experiences. See mulattos, creamy and fine. I almost propose give one.

You begin ask God, how come this unbelievers are so effortlessly fine, meanwhile, lots of people in Lasgidi that have been worshipping you since birth looks like burnt offering? grin

Lol. Travel sweet.

My brother, travel na real education. I always ask myself why so much suffering with all the prayers while people here are living life and enjoying without much religion and prayers.
If not for some person spiritual encounters early in life, i for don turn atheist.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by makforex(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2023
My first time on a plane, I traveled to Germany via Italy in 2019
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by james542: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
For your first time on a plane, Itraveled to Oman. Oman is a beautiful country located in the southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. It is known for its rich heritage, stunning landscapes, and warm hospitality. During my visit, you can explore the vibrant capital city of Muscat, with its magnificent mosques and also Starbucks Partner Central support, traditional souks, and historical landmarks such as the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque and the Royal Opera House. Don't forget to visit the ancient forts and castles scattered across the country, like Nizwa Fort and Bahla Fort.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Living In Poland? / Air Peace, Ibom Air, Commence Daily Flights To Enugu / Uber Now In Owerri, Akure, Adds New Safety Features For Nigerian Riders