Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? (19071 Views)

First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go? / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Opanka44(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
lakefist:

When the time is right, you will.

My first time was August via Turkish airline. Had a stop over at Istanbul before enroute to Heathrow.

I could hardly sleep because it was my first time.
Overall, I return all Glory for God πŸ™πŸΏ

I can understand the feeling. Though, I have phobia of height. It is well sir
Pls help me with something so I can buy food pls Biko!! I feel like I'm not alive right now
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by 7arrows: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Visman:
Myself i traveled from Abuja to Lagos in December 2011

Omo that year was super cool. I traveled to Jupiter then on my way back we stoped at mars for chocolate. Would have visited a friend who resides at Pluto but we didn't have enough fuel so we headed back to earth. It was fun
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Moutine(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Washington DC
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Bonchila(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dubai UAE via Kigali, used Rwandan Air. Kigali reminded me of Hotel Rwanda i saw as a teen... Nostalgic memories
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by BennyDGreat: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
OZIOGU1:

I can tell you that I came back and I became a hot cake in my establishment, truth is that, we have a long way to go in Nigeria when it comes to research and development of impactful projects in citizens career

Honestly, we have a really long way. Naija system too dey crazy na why some folks with money no go ever enter inter into research field.
Imagine coming up with a breakthrough in your research that can make 1billion USD a year, you will have to deal with government, deal with staff, fraud, insecurity, power, etc

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by twokilo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Cotonou to dubai…. With Ethiopia airline
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Rinoxy: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Semester break from Yola to Kaduna.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by IjebuWarrior: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Back in 2000 on X-mas day.... KLM. Amsterdam, Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡± & NY, USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Kano to Abuja 2021
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by GlamMrsO: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
My first plane experience was in 2012 to UK.

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by bnsheikh(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
My own. From kwara to Abuja, and came back on the same day through plain.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by AnanseK(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
1979 - PH to Lagos and the fare was 90 Naira.
( N90.00).
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by NAC1666: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Visman:
Myself i traveled from Abuja to Lagos in December 2011
It was in my dream...I entered air peace from Kubwa to Mars. along the line,the pilot jumped down from the plane with reasons best known to him. As a bolt pilot,I Pilot the plan back to sambisa
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Amwitty(f): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benin home of angry people and the place is annoyingly expensive
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Warmaterial(m): 12:06am On Sep 07, 2023
2015 Lagos to Nairobi, Kenya with Ethiopian Airways.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Guest2008: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2023
AnanseK:

1979 - PH to Lagos and the fare was 90 Naira.
( N90.00).
Seriously?
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by makaveli902: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Celepope:
Lagos to Atlanta, GA 15 years ago. I still remember that trip like it was yesterday.

Direct flight...... how many hours?
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2023
The first time i entered plane,na 3 planes..to get to my final destination.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by udede(m): 4:11am On Sep 07, 2023
From nairaland to kuvukiland
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by IbrahimSola: 5:02am On Sep 07, 2023
E get why. It's always advisable to dress smart and be safety conscious. If anything falls down for any reason, your legs would fare better with trainers than with palm or abi na pam slippers.

GOFRONT:

People have worn more sketchers and trainers to travel with the plane than they do with the Hiace bus when travelling by road.

I would never understand when and how the Flight crew announced to the passengers onboard to embark on that trip with Trainers only........ cos all I see at the waiting lounge while we await announcement to board is just Trainers everywhere. It made me regret wearing a simple pam slippers on that day.

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by complexstuffs(m): 5:37am On Sep 07, 2023
From Eket, Akwa Ibom State to Ikeja, Lagos
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Uchedizzy(f): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2023
I traveld from Abuja to lagos
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Emiron(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2023
Na Etihad carry me enter Dubai that year stupid immigrantion Don collect all my money for muritala inside 1k$ for BTE Dem Don collect all remain 5$ for me I enter plane dry cry for time traveler
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Olumeme: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2023
My first time on a plane was last month, I fly to Gombe. Few days after the first one, i took another to Sokoto.

Omo, it was frightening as hell, i wont lie.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Silentgroper(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2023
pansophist:
Madrid.

That was when Iberia airline still operates in Nigeria. I almost lost for that airport. It's so big. Damn. Madrid Barajas airport looks like a gigantic spaceship.

Mumu me. I was thinking Lagos mmia airport was fine, since I haven't been out of naija before then. I come land Spain, I almost call GEJ to swear for am.

I now went to Paris, and enter an underground train that doesn't have a driver. My brain almost scatter. Imagine being in elevator going deep like for two mins, to catch a train underground.

I come see girls almost dressing naked, and kids smoking. Mehn, I now understand that movie Osuofia in London and his experiences. See mulattos, creamy and fine. I almost propose give one.

You begin ask God, how come this unbelievers are so effortlessly fine, meanwhile, lots of people in Lasgidi that have been worshipping you since birth looks like burnt offering? grin

Lol. Travel sweet.

Dang!

😁😁😁😁
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Ladymillion(f): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2023
Abuja to 042, 2007. .

Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Silentgroper(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2023
CedarHoldings:
Ikire to ogbomosho flight then was 50kobo

I bet you flew with brooms...

All hail the great wizard cedarholdings of ogbomosho
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by harlee(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2023
I have never flown,but I work with an airline
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by shamsin6300(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2023
chaiks:
My first time was October 9 last year(2022) when I boarded the Turkish ways to Tokyo, Japan on a fully funded scholarship. Stopped at Istanbul and laid over for 17hours. With 100usd, I tasted lots of delicacies at the Istanbul airport. By midnight, I departed Istanbul for 11hiurs straight to Tokyo. I am earnestly grateful to God and pray that more opportunities will come for me and for you there aspiring and hoping to experience such one time. May God come through for you.

Amin
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Last year to Sokoto through max air...
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by quickee: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Did you try checking out neighbouring countries like Ghana or Benin Republic...heard their rates are far lower

Yes, their fares are lower. Thank you.
Re: First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? by Peaceagain: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
UK jeje mi

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abuja Light Rail Nearing Completion (video) / SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / Change Of Name Issue With The New E-passport? Info Pls