Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (825672 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Syber(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08
oliverjiad:
2023 benz GLA250:#18m
2020 range rover sport:#19.5m

Jaid

How much will containerized cost

These cars above including a 2015 Porsche cayenne
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08
Syber:

How much will containerized cost

These cars above including a 2015 Porsche cayenne
what's the shipping line used sir and are they just 3 vehicles in a 40ft? Or with loads and if with load what's the content of the loads in the container sir

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Syber(m): 6:59am On Feb 09
oliverjiad:
what's the shipping line used sir and are they just 3 vehicles in a 40ft? Or with loads and if with load what's the content of the loads in the container sir

Jaid

Just 3 cars in a 40ft container nothing more
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:22am On Feb 09
Syber:

Just 3 cars in a 40ft container nothing more

okay

The shipping line sir

Msc
Cma
Happagg Lloyd and so on which of it sir,so I can give my best

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Syber(m): 8:25am On Feb 09
oliverjiad:
okay

The shipping line sir

Msc
Cma
Happagg Lloyd and so on which of it sir,so I can give my best

Jaid

Oh sorry thought I included

We are looking at going with Msc or Cma

Let's get a quote for both
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 9:04am On Feb 09
Syber:

Oh sorry thought I included

We are looking at going with Msc or Cma

Let's get a quote for both
okay boss would update u
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Syber(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09
oliverjiad:
okay boss would update u

Waiting
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09
Syber:

Waiting
ull get it before the end of the day the porche surface is what I'm waiting for
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09
Syber:
Evening Chief

How much to clear

2023 Mercedes Benz GLA250

2020 range rover sport
GLA250 2023:#15M
2020 RANGE:#17M
PORCHE 2015:#8M

This price is okay for both CMA and msc sir

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by sublimes: 2:25pm On Feb 11
Good afternoon sir, kindly assist with the cost of clearing a Toyota Highlander 2018 (06/2018). Tin can port, roro shipping.

Thank you
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11
sublimes:
Good afternoon sir, kindly assist with the cost of clearing a Toyota Highlander 2018 (06/2018). Tin can port, roro shipping.

Thank you
with #7.5m would get it done
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by nawaforyouo: 3:08pm On Feb 11
2015 Honda CRV Touring

2016 Honda CRV Touring

Grimaldi Roro

Kindly assist
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11
nawaforyouo:
2015 Honda CRV Touring

2016 Honda CRV Touring

Grimaldi Roro

Kindly assist
2015:#3.650m
2016:#4.2m

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by sublimes: 4:45pm On Feb 11
oliverjiad:
with #7.5m would get it done
Thank you very much!
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11
sublimes:

Thank you very much!
ure welcome
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by pobeaf(m): 9:36am On Feb 13
Please give me give me cheapest quote for clearing on Grimaldi roro
Highlander 012
Rav4 014
Camry 013
Corolla 012
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13
pobeaf:
Please give me give me cheapest quote for clearing on Grimaldi roro
Highlander 012
Rav4 014
Camry 013
Corolla 012

Highlander 012:#5.250m
Rav4 014#4.1m
Camry 013:#3.450m
Corolla 012;#3m

Regards

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Torniex: 6:12pm On Feb 14
I advise us to be very careful of our transactions with @oliverjiad. I had a terrible experience with him. He cleared a car and incured demurages for me and denied receiving some funds I sent to his account while thorough investigations confirmed otherwise. My car battery got missing and the driver window glass broke in his costudy. The first and only transaction with him ended badly from one problem and story to the other.
I have evidences and I dare him to deny or sue me for defamation.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Torniex: 6:14pm On Feb 14
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by ojeysky(m): 3:41am On Feb 15
@oliverjiad you should really provide your own side of the story as this is a serious matter. Anyway let's put that incoming transaction with you on hold till further notice
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:14am On Feb 15
ojeysky:
@oliverjiad you should really provide your own side of the story as this is a serious matter. Anyway let's put that incoming transaction with you on hold till further notice
Good morning boss and fellow nairalanders

Op contracted me around march last year to clear two of his vehicles,one in sallaum and another in grimaldi

It happens the accord came before the acura at sallaum while the acura was at grimaldi,like he was thinking they're both sallaum but later found out they're on different carrier,long story short we proceeded on the clearing processes,meanwhile the acura is yet to berth

Honda is 80percent done due to telex is yet to be paid[note they're all badly accidented vehicles]with this fact of the vehicles been in bad shape can prompt them to vandalised the vehicles yes 100percent because this are mostly the reasons they vandalised most vehicles

I think a week later the acura later berthed at grimaldi which I also commence immediately as at that time close to 2weeks or 3weeks telex is yet to be ready

My people we all know how our port happens to us individually when clearing ur consignment,even the ones that berthed in time and clearing commence immediately if care is not taken stuffs would be taken not to talk of the ones that was delayed and I bad shape

Me personally when I imported my own personal car back then around 2016 towards 2019 imported about 7cars of my own,their stuffs was taken,like the keys kick,extra tyres and so on

So he saying I had taken all of this stuffs,thats not possible,like i understand he is taken chances of the 70k error that was sent to me twice due to palmpay error and I have complained and made him know that I'm only indebted to him of 70k,the stuffs taken from the vehicles is not me,even this mostly happen while vessel are in transit,like they do vandalised too in our neighbouring countries like Togo,cotonou and co

Note sirs,ma these also the palmpay I used in collections of payment from day one of this transactions,he also knew during this period banking system are having difficulties which made attempt from his 3banks I guess before he later discovered he had been debited also at his other banks

These to nairalnders and him also,I'll pay him this money so long,but baba mi people maybe thinking all inquiries I responded here I was contracted,none at all till date,I can say I barely clear just 3 yes if not 2 and off here I don't clear even up to 20percent of my past clearing activities,as I want us to understand as a family man ill have alot to deal with

I'm sorry all if this may put u my families here into unrest or pain about this

I look forward to get over this

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Itsrm(m): 8:04am On Feb 15
oliverjiad:

Op contracted me around march last year to clear two of his vehicles,one in sallaum and another in grimaldi

It happens the accord came before the acura at sallaum while the acura was at grimaldi,like he was thinking they're both sallaum but later found out they're on different carrier,long story short we proceeded on the clearing processes,meanwhile the acura is yet to berth

Honda is 80percent done due to telex is yet to be paid[note they're all badly accidented vehicles]with this fact of the vehicles been in bad shape can prompt them to vandalised the vehicles yes 100percent because this are mostly the reasons they vandalised most vehicles

I think a week later the acura later berthed at grimaldi which I also commence immediately as at that time close to 2weeks or 3weeks telex is yet to be ready

My people we all know how our port happens to us individually when clearing ur consignment,even the ones that berthed in time and clearing commence immediately if care is not taken stuffs would be taken not to talk of the ones that was delayed and I bad shape

Me personally when I imported my own personal car back then around 2016 towards 2019 imported about 7cars of my own,their stuffs was taken,like the keys kick,extra tyres and so on

So he saying I had taken all of this stuffs,thats not possible,like i understand he is taken chances of the 70k error that was sent to me twice due to palmpay error and I have complained and made him know that I'm only indebted to him of 70k,the stuffs taken from the vehicles is not me,even this mostly happen while vessel are in transit,like they do vandalised too in our neighbouring countries like Togo,cotonou and co

Note sirs,ma these also the palmpay I used in collections of payment from day one of this transactions,he also knew during this period banking system are having difficulties which made attempt from his 3banks I guess before he later discovered he had been debited also at his other banks

These to nairalnders and him also,I'll pay him this money so long,but baba mi people maybe thinking all inquiries I responded here I was contracted,none at all till date,I can say I barely clear just 3 yes if not 2 and off here I don't clear even up to 20percent of my past clearing activities,as I want us to understand as a family man ill have alot to deal with

Jaid

I don't blame you for the theft. Anyone who has imported a car before should expect and prepare for things like that. Sometimes they even steal them before the vehicle is loaded on the vessel right there in the auction yard.

Where I fault you is his money. Why didn't you refund it immediately you saw it was credited to you? That is stealing and is unacceptable. If you have to borrow, find money and pay him.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 8:20am On Feb 15
Itsrm:

I don't blame you for the theft. Anyone who has imported a car before should expect and prepare for things like that. Sometimes they even steal them before the vehicle is loaded on the vessel right there in the auction yard.

Where I fault you is his money. Why didn't you refund it immediately you saw it was credited to you? That is stealing and is unacceptable. If you have to borrow, find money and pay him.
Thanks you my honourable brother

Like I wanted to input in my paragraphs which I ommited,honestly speaking the money as hasn't been reversed,I don't know u might any one have some issues at times like this,honestly I'm pained when ever someone called me a thief when i didn't do it and I had promised him I'm paying him

Is just that the condition I myself and everyone I the industry find ourself,I would sorted this out long ago like said
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Itsrm(m): 8:26am On Feb 15
oliverjiad:
Thanks you my honourable brother

Like I wanted to input in my paragraphs which I ommited,honestly speaking the money as hasn't been reversed,I don't know u might any one have some issues at times like this,honestly I'm pained when ever someone called me a thief when i didn't do it and I had promised him I'm paying him

Is just that the condition I myself and everyone I the industry find ourself,I would sorted this out long ago like said

Are you saying you never got the money? Have you contacted Palmpay? What was their response
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 8:29am On Feb 15
Itsrm:

Are you saying you never got the money? Have you contacted Palmpay? What was their response
yes the service provider keep telling they're working on it

But before now a friend of mine working in their is helping to look into it and told me to give him 2weeks maybe due to my profiling or something so I had submitted what's needed to wether updating or upgrading to help get the money retrieved

Thanks sir for ur concern
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Torniex: 5:56pm On Feb 15
oliverjiad:

Jaid

Super story!!! You area joker.
You have always denied of receiving the money until the first time I posted it online, thereafter you had no choice than to accept you received it. I even shared my bank’s response and transaction reference but you vehemently denied it. You are very dubious don’t blame any bank. It was your sole responsibility to secure the vehicle as done by other agents. That car battery you stole is not less than $250.
All necessary documents came at the right time and I made full payment days before ETA of the consignments. However, I kept reminding you steadily.
Show evidence the telex came 2 to 3weeks after ETA. Liar! Payment was made on 29th March 2023, I informed you the ETA of the Acura was 5th April 2023 and I kept tracking the vessel and reminding you to do your work but you were not proactive.

The first time I exposed you online you said you had problem that warranted you dubious attitude but you never agreed you received it and you are talking trash now.

See the trend attached and I have more. @oliverjaid, attach yours to counter my claim. You stole the battery and the driver mirror broke due to your nonchalance.
I suggest everyone makes a little research about him and see what this character is capable of. I so much regretted not making little research prior to the transaction.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Torniex: 6:09pm On Feb 15
oliverjiad:
yes the service provider keep telling they're working on it

But before now a friend of mine working in their is helping to look into it and told me to give him 2weeks maybe due to my profiling or something so I had submitted what's needed to wether updating or upgrading to help get the money retrieved

Thanks sir for ur concern

You are a liar. You agreed to be owing me 70k because you used it to solve your problem that time.
The attached screenshot shows our chat the first time I exposed him. It was at this time he agreed receiving the money.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Torniex: 6:39pm On Feb 15
Itsrm:

Abeg! Which one is you don’t blame him for the theft? I beg to differ on your first comment.
Prior to this transaction, I have imported many cars through my clearing agent without pin missing, neat work. I decided to give he a trial and I paid for the job days before ETA and his telling stories. I have 2 cars that recently came in and my current agent had already strategized and secured the car. They were cleared without stores, that is professionalism.
He stole the battery, my broken glass was due to his nonchalance, and I paid demurrage for services I made payment and sent Telex days before ETA.
I showed him pictures taken by a friend where everything was intact. He is liable to all the damages.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Itsrm(m): 6:46pm On Feb 15
Torniex:

Abeg! Which one is you don’t blame him for the theft? I beg to differ on your first comment.
Prior to this transaction, I have imported many cars through my clearing agent without pin missing, neat work. I decided to give he a trial and I paid for the job days before ETA and his telling stories. I have 2 cars that recently came in and my current agent had already strategized and secured the car. They were cleared without stores, that is professionalism.
He stole the battery, my broken glass was due to his nonchalance, and I paid demurrage for services I made payment and sent Telex days before ETA.
I showed him pictures taken by a friend where everything was intact. He is liable to all the damages.

How do you know the battery got to Nigeria with the car?

I have also imported several cars and it's not unusual for car parts to get missing.

Ask any dealer or your current clearing agent, he will tell you the same thing.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Torniex: 6:52pm On Feb 15
Itsrm:

How do you know the battery got to Nigeria with the car?

I have also imported several cars and it's not unusual for car parts to get missing.

Ask any dealer or your current clearing agent, he will tell you the same thing.

Oga, I don’t have your time. I have made my points.
Drink a lot of water and rest.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Itsrm(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15
Torniex:

Oga, I don’t have your time. I have made my points.
Drink a lot of water and rest.

Your points are invalid. Parts get missing at the auction yard and on the vessel. Except you are 100% sure the battery came with the car, the clearing agent cannot be accused of theft.

End of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15
How.much can I clear Honda Civic 2014. Very urgent please

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (515) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.