Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police (15920 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by bhella10: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Ibezim will surely end up in kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Christistruth03: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:

This isn't intimidation. He who alleges must provide evidence.

Detaining him for more than 24 hours is the only problem I see here.

He is being Charged to Court

So it is the Judge who will set his bail Conditions

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Benwallt(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2023
The hippie obedient is of no use to the society or his family therefore I suggest life imprisonment for him

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Curious346:
Nigeria police is the most useless force on the planet ..

I see dead bodies on the road .
I watch cultist behead people. Yet the useless police is yet to resolve a single murder case .

The fulls were there when MC oluomo threatened people during the election .they said he was joking .

Yet they are here idiotifying themselves .

For Nigeria to work , we must disband the police and judiciary

Yes we must disband the police and judiciary and put you obidients as replacements àbi grin grin grin grin

Even though you are obviously right about Nigeriam police and judiciary, I still won't support u bcoz u r only saying this from an obidients reasonings grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by NaijaCrusader: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I support the police on this. Those rogue Obidients needs to be locked away and keys thrown Into the Atlantic Ocean. sad

What have you being a born again Christian got to do with what you are saying. State your opinion and if you are afraid that people will attack you you keep quiet not looking for stupid compassion by stating that you are a born again Christian that nobody asked you. Timid
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Rolings: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:
Then Do it stop talking

Why are you telling us?

It's funny how Nigerian police would state crimes they can't prove in court

Ordinary Nnamdi kanu you couldn't find one crime that could stick,

Dasuki u lost the case

Metuh you lost the case

Don't even know why deziani was running... Just let the arrest you, maxi u spend a few weeks in prison then they grant you bail... Case is over

When you promote people based on nepotism the system becomes ineffective overtime

See Nigerian Air Force crashing planes anyhow because pilots were probably selected by tribalism

If this guy can just spend that time between arraignment and bail grant in prison I can bet Nigeria police can't proof anything...that few weeks in jail is what they threaten you with nothing more

Are all these reasons to be assasinating someone else's character on the pretense of freedom of speech?
Your freedom of speech ends where it infringes on the freedom of others.
One by one all Stoopid fools posing as Journalist/bloggers will pay for their unprofessionalism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by sonofsteven: 6:16am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I support the police on this. Those rogue Obidients needs to be locked away and keys thrown Into the Atlantic Ocean. sad

Making a mockery of the born again

I wonder how y'al understand things or your religion and still accept the word CHRISTIANS

Good luck
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by DenreleDave(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
The police should release this one. I am more interested in having his brother Nnamdi arrested. He has shown himself to be a coward. He is one of the prime rumor mongers and conspiracy theorists of the Obidient movement. They talk aggressive online, but they are timid in person. I was expecting him to present himself to the police and present the evidence that Fashola was writing judgement for the judges.

Nobody will release him

Let Nnamdi show up first

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:
Then Do it stop talking

Why are you telling us?

Dasuki u lost the case

Metuh you lost the case

Don't even know why deziani was running... Just let the arrest you, maxi u spend a few weeks in prison then they grant you bail... Case is over

When you promote people based on nepotism the system becomes ineffective overtime

See Nigerian Air Force crashing planes anyhow because pilots were probably selected by tribalism

If this guy can just spend that time between arraignment and bail grant in prison I can bet Nigeria police can't proof anything...that few weeks in jail is what they threaten you with nothing more
Kanu has spent more than 2 years in prison and he will die there

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Kobicove(m): 6:30am On Sep 06, 2023
Latakia:
Chike should just present his evidence where Fashola was captured writing the final judgment to the tribunal court. If he cannot do that then he should join the list of Eze zombiedients in Kirikiri grin

As simple as A B C!

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by saintkel(m): 6:34am On Sep 06, 2023
tunde1200:
Always them, they have no single regard for anyone on social media.
I wonder how they train them when they are young.

Nothing in their head other than hating other tribes.
it is better to just hate other tribes than mine human skulls
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by TheFacelessMan: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

Dedicate "Locked Up" by Akon... grin
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by adelekeolu(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2023
THE IPOB GUY WILL BE JAILED

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Brownking: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

He is alleged to be one of those who sit down in a corner and write hurtful fake news to tarnish innocent people because they are not from his tribe, religion and political preference. Now he will have his own day in court like that convicted one who was paid N200k to peddle falsehoods against Eniola Badmus.

The DSS must do more to ensure that characters indulging in the crime he was alleged of committing must face the justice system. Their victims deserve justice. Check my signature for free stuffs!

But we Nigerians don't deserve justice for all the government funds they stole while in office and bought all the luxury them and their 50 generation won't be able to finish spending. Sometimes I wonder how we got here in Nigeria, were the people we elect to serve become our master and the masses becomes their servants
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by RecentHistory: 6:43am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:
Then Do it stop talking

That's what Kanu thought. Where is he today?
You promoters of fake news will be dealt with, I promise you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Kusu12: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Obidots like to run their mouth like tap water, but if they were asked to provide evidence, they start running amock like demented patients and calling on UN to save them, they become soft like dodo. Losers.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by ImoleNaija: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2023
This one don use his hand drag wahala. grin

All of una go learn not to abuse social media by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by condralbedez: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2023
tunde1200:
Always them, they have no single regard for anyone on social media.
I wonder how they train them when they are young.

Nothing in their head other than hating other tribes.
Nobi you dey for NL begging for 1k to eat since last week Abi nah another Tunde?
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by OlujobaSamuel: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2023
I knew that the IP was definitely traced to him. As I said earlier, he and his brother knew why he was picked, while the wife of the brother wasn't arrested

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Chucks13: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Pls I beg the police send that bitch to jail. Any pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep will never sleep too. Shey dem no dey hear word, devil don take cotton wool soaked with red blocked their ears baa? Pls send him to jail let whoever want to call it witch-hunt or wizard hunt or ogbanje hunt carry on or join him in the jail.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Badonasty(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2023
Lol…SM don put this one for wahala…some people should just pray that nairaland remains faceless cos some people go too go prison for here

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by johnjose68: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:
Then Do it stop talking

Why are you telling us?

Dasuki u lost the case

Metuh you lost the case

Don't worry...you too do anyhow and reveal your true identity....then we will know the scores grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Mohisah: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2023
Zupay:
NPF claims they have carried out intensive investigations into the complaint and discovered that the suspect made a false publication, why have they still not arraigned in court till now?
Pls don't be a victim, cause ur fate will just be like him. They'll delay taking u bfr court and if u aren't lucky, u might spend 5yrs bfr going to court

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by ReturnMan: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:

They are not the cause of your suffering.
You know who is responsible 😂😂
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by iammo(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2023
You don't mess with a strict man like Fashola

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by HRMK: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2023
it simply shows how desperate people could be!but for a man to play such a prank on a senior lawyer shows the level of the man's foolishness!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by cjudy(m): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:
Yoruba Muslim keep quiet
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by mrvitalis(m): 7:05am On Sep 06, 2023
johnjose68:

Don't worry...you too do anyhow and reveal your true identity....then we will know the scores grin
My identity have never been hidden on nairaland I am an open book
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by mrvitalis(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

That's what Kanu thought. Where is he today?
You promoters of fake news will be dealt with, I promise you.
Lmao is it not the same thing? What crime has been able to stick on him?

Nigerian government is nothing but abusing its own system
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Themanleshey: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Yes the boy deserves everything he gets because he posted lies online but!!

Close your mouth !. Where does it say because of tribe? You should be arrested !! At your age you always engage in o
Pedlding falsehood!

You wint respect yourself on a public forum. It is people like you that would be made an example of. Where does it say anywhere that he did this because of tribe ? But you are so ignorant and a pathological liar that you always create lies and propaganda!

You are in you late 40s almost 50 years old but you sound all your time in Nairaland positng tribalitic comments , if you were Younger I would have said grow up but at almost 50 years there is nothing for you to learn again at your age

Tomorrow you will be telling people to come and take free things instead of teaching the youth the power of working honestly. Knowing nothing goes for nothing .

You are too old to be disgracing yourself. You are older than Seun the owner of this forum

Dumb as usual .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by mrvitalis(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Rolings:

Are all these reasons to be assasinating someone else's character on the pretense of freedom of speech?
Your freedom of speech ends where it infringes on the freedom of others.
One by one all Stoopid fools posing as Journalist/bloggers will pay for their unprofessionalism
Take him to court and stop talking

What's the difference between what police is doing now and what he was accused of? Tell me?
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by FreeStuffsNG: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2023
yomalex:
He was arrested in place of his brother but Nigerian law says you can't arrest someone in place of another.

So ...
Not true. He is part of them according to the DSS. He may even be the brainchild of the crime syndicate. If in doubt, go and read about the Orkar brothers, Kanu brothers etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Prescribes Psychiatric Test For El-rufai Over Anti-Christ Tweets / Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) / PHOTO: President Buhari Returns To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.