Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police (15919 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Jamieb(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I support the police on this. Those rogue Obidients needs to be locked away and keys thrown Into the Atlantic Ocean. With the level of hate these people have spread across board, it will be a miracle to have an igbo president in this country. Everyone can see through their shenanigans that the Obidient thing was a facade, the real mission is to produce an igbo president sad

Your brain is paining you. Do you need to be a born again or even a Christian to support or do the right thing ? Any caveat like this is an ominous assertion .

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by kayusely70(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I support the police on this. Those rogue Obidients needs to be locked away and keys thrown Into the Atlantic Ocean. With the level of hate these people have spread across board, it will be a miracle to have an igbo president in this country. Everyone can see through their shenanigans that the Obidient thing was a facade, the real mission is to produce an igbo president sad
Hmmmmmm!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by RecentHistory: 7:16am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmao is it not the same thing? What crime has been able to stick on him?

Nigerian government is nothing but abusing its own system

Is he not forgotten in prison?
Have you people been able to bail him?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Tripodent(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2023
No Sir!

They arrested him because they discovered that the phone used in making the post was registered in his name. Kindly read the press release again, slowly.

yomalex:
He was arrested in place of his brother but Nigerian law says you can't arrest someone in place of another.

So ...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Mohisah: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2023
yomalex:
He was arrested in place of his brother but Nigerian law says you can't arrest someone in place of another.

So ...
So he's not the Chike? Read again and come back. They were 3, 2 others ran, leaving him for the predator (DSS) to pick n feast on.😁
Now, he'll serve sm jail terms, cause he won't be able to provide the evidence he claims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by DenreleDave(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2023
Mohisah:
So he's not the Chike? Read again and come back. They were 3, 2 others ran, leaving him for the predator (DSS) to pick n feast on.😁
Now, he'll serve sm jail terms, cause he won't be able to provide the evidence he claims
grin grin
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Davicl: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2023
Lanretoye:
After them make this one stupidity go viral,them go leave am to face the music alone as they did to their NMK and Eze of ajao...na just to dey threathen brimstone and fire whereas even butterfly get level pass them.that country wey una wan burn today,hope una don buy enough fuel.empty bragados

The day yoruba see the music they're turning for the igbo's they'll surely not be able to dance it .....that I'm very sure grin
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by oyeb15: 7:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Police can't arrest Asari Dokubo with those illegal guns he brandished in public but will b going after innocent people.

Fashola is pained. His team members are in disarray.
Fayemi---- relegated
ELrufai------ relegated
Akeredolu----- sick and substituted
Yaya bello----- about to be retired
Fashola himself----- bundled out of the team
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by RecentHistory: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Davicl:

The day yoruba see the music they're turning for the igbo's they'll surely not be able to dance it .....that I'm very sure grin

See person wey dey talk. Slave wey him papa chop grass and lizard for 3 Years.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Mohisah: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2023
DenreleDave:

Nobody will release him

Let Nnamdi show up first
if u were to be Nnamdi (God forbid) wld u come out and be thrown into dungeon or u wil remain In exile to chop peace in anonymous😂

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Geonigga(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2023
And u still don't want them to go their sperate way from the corrupt contraption called Nigeria.
GOTVee:
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Mohisah: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2023
condralbedez:
Nobi you dey for NL begging for 1k to eat since last week Abi nah another Tunde?
Accusation already. If he takes this matter serious now, u will strt saying u re sorry.
He's not the one u thought. So that other Tunde shldnt voice the truth because he's in need? Ur statement is petty, i swear.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by membranus: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Badonasty:
Lol…SM don put this one for wahala…some people should just pray that nairaland remains faceless cos some people go too go prison for here

Nairaland is not as faceless as you think. Nairaland is being monitored daily by the powers that be. Anybody can be traced and picked up silently at anytime.

So let everybody be careful with their postings on this platform, especially after today's election tribunal judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by aremubabs: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2023
It is just plain stupid how these people easily get themselves into trouble.

And many time, it is usually one fellow who would give them money to make wild claims about someone else.

Instead of asking for proof and evidence before posting, they just go straight and post.

I remember the case of Ego who maligned Eniola Badmus and got 3 years for it. Ego received a claim about Eniola. The sender asked her to make the claim on her TikTok page for a sum of 200,000 naira. Instead of asking for proof and evidence, she went straight and made the video.

The same thing with one certain Jude who is a staunch Obidient.

If someone asks you to make a claim against someone, ask them to present facts with evidence. Because when you get in trouble, they would not be there to help you.

Always use your number 6

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by creativehubb: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Understand the law before you talk
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by condralbedez: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2023
Mohisah:
Accusation already. If he takes this matter serious now, u will strt saying u re sorry.
He's not the one u thought. So that other Tunde shldnt voice the truth because he's in need? Ur statement is petty, i swear.
Oga nah question I ask oh, I get talk with the other Tunde, so if you get his username you can share.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by 1Dray(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

He is alleged to be one of those who sit down in a corner and write hate-filled hurtful fake news to tarnish, destroy, cyberbullly and criminally defame innocent people because they are not from his tribe, religion and political preference. Now he will have his own day in court like that convicted one who was paid N200k to peddle falsehoods against Eniola Badmus.

One day will be turn for the remaining cyberbullies and criminal defamers still trolling the social media and here on NL too. Their digital footprints of cyberbullying and criminal defamation crimes will come up during background checks on them as well.

The DSS must do more to ensure that characters indulging in the crime he was alleged of committing must face the justice system. Their victims deserve justice. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Pot calling kettle black... Your day is coming soon too. You spend your whole day here doing the same. Your heart is filled with so much hate and bigotry. Stop hawking "free stuffs' on Nairaland, pay for advert placement if you must do that. BTW, your brothers are all over the internet begging for alms, why not give them the free stuffs, would you rather have them starve to death after voting a bat you cajoled them into voting? If you can't do that why not shove it down your throat instead of littering the forum with worthless adverts.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Jackiedemie(m): 7:39am On Sep 06, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
I knew that the IP was definitely traced to him. As I said earlier, he and his brother knew why he was picked, while the wife of the brother wasn't arrested

I vividly recall it....
You were right cos both of them accomplices to the defamatory act.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by creativehubb: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:
Then Do it stop talking

Why are you telling us?

It's funny how Nigerian police would state crimes they can't prove in court

Ordinary Nnamdi kanu you couldn't find one crime that could stick,

Dasuki u lost the case

Metuh you lost the case

Don't even know why deziani was running... Just let the arrest you, maxi u spend a few weeks in prison then they grant you bail... Case is over

When you promote people based on nepotism the system becomes ineffective overtime

See Nigerian Air Force crashing planes anyhow because pilots were probably selected by tribalism

If this guy can just spend that time between arraignment and bail grant in prison I can bet Nigeria police can't proof anything...that few weeks in jail is what they threaten you with nothing more
The sim card used to make the allegation was traced to him, he is complicit already, just pray fashola shows mercy, the case is cyber stalking, libel, and he is complicit, because him accusing fashola of those things he said is false allegations. As long as you use your sim card in Nigeria, you can be traced easily, nairaland is not faceless for police or government, they will approach operators, the operators will give them your details and location.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Mohisah: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2023
condralbedez:
Oga nah question I ask oh, I get talk with the other Tunde, so if you get his username you can share.
seems like Tunde0009 or so. U may go bck to that thread
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by DenreleDave(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2023
Mohisah:
if u were to be Nnamdi (God forbid) wld u come out and be thrown into dungeon or u wil remain In exile to chop peace in anonymous😂

Chop peace in anonymous grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by jaxxy(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2023
Complicit for a other adults behaviour?

u better release that man.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Segzy19: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2023
They are always the ones trolling and defaming other people online yet they are quick to shout tribalism at the slightest instance.

They will write fake news, malicious things about people.... All because of politics?

I say they must learn and get sense by force, by fire.
No wonder they ain't taken seriously anymore

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by oneMalik: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2023
you'll understand the day you do similar thing and get caught .

DEH play

mrvitalis:
Then Do it stop talking

Why are you telling us?

It's funny how Nigerian police would state crimes they can't prove in court

Ordinary Nnamdi kanu you couldn't find one crime that could stick,

Dasuki u lost the case

Metuh you lost the case

Don't even know why deziani was running... Just let the arrest you, maxi u spend a few weeks in prison then they grant you bail... Case is over

When you promote people based on nepotism the system becomes ineffective overtime

See Nigerian Air Force crashing planes anyhow because pilots were probably selected by tribalism

If this guy can just spend that time between arraignment and bail grant in prison I can bet Nigeria police can't proof anything...that few weeks in jail is what they threaten you with nothing more
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by SeeThisLoser: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

He is alleged to be one of those who sit down in a corner and write hate-filled hurtful fake news to tarnish, destroy, cyberbullly and criminally defame innocent people because they are not from his tribe, religion and political preference. Now he will have his own day in court like that convicted one who was paid N200k to peddle falsehoods against Eniola Badmus.

One day will be turn for the remaining cyberbullies and criminal defamers still trolling the social media and here on NL too. Their digital footprints of cyberbullying and criminal defamation crimes will come up during background checks on them as well.

The DSS must do more to ensure that characters indulging in the crime he was alleged of committing must face the justice system. Their victims deserve justice. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Suffering and smiling professional smiley
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by SeeThisLoser: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:

Born again crap. You are all delusional clowns.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by SeeThisLoser: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2023
tunde1200:
Always them, they have no single regard for anyone on social media.
I wonder how they train them when they are young.

Nothing in their head other than hating other tribes.

Good morning Sir. It has been proven from the outcome of this election that a certain sect of Yoruba people are the No 1 TRIBAL BIGOTS in Nigeria. They are willing to support criminality and corruption because their own person is president. Truly disgusting.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Iagos: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:

Una really want replicate Hitler's holocaust for 9ja. What is it with the igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by creativehubb: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2023
johnjose68:

Don't worry...you too do anyhow and reveal your true identity....then we will know the scores grin
If it's national security case or issues bothering nation, even without revealing his identity he will be traced, with the sim card. I suggest everyone avoid posting things that will heat the polity. If you deal with individual it is different than you wanting to cause crises in the country or facing government, especially when you are lying...there are laws on this, people are not just aware.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Davicl: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2023
RecentHistory:

See person wey dey talk. Slave wey him papa chop grass and lizard for 3 Years.

grin while your ancestors eat rate poison and die huh grin you see how cursed you skull miners can be.... cowards huh
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2023
creativehubb:

The sim card used to make the allegation was traced to him, he is complicit already, just pray fashola shows mercy, the case is cyber stalking, libel, and he is complicit, because him accusing fashola of those things he said is false allegations. As long as you use your sim card in Nigeria, you can be traced easily, nairaland is not faceless for police or government, they will approach operators, the operators will give them your details and location.
Take him to court tell the judge... Why are you telling me?
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by creativehubb: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Take him to court tell the judge... Why are you telling me?
Advicing you and all enemies of Nigeria that wants to sow discord that could possibly disunite the country, you have nowhere to hide grin

I know say fear don enter una body, if dem born you well misyarn again... nowhere to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Woos Plateau Governor After Supreme Court Verdict, Asks Him To Dump PDP / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai / 2019 Presidency: APC Reacts To Atiku’s Call For Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.