Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police (15913 Views)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police / Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by MrAgbako: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2023
DMerciful:
We will take back our country today
nah umnadi kanu shit for DSS una go take 😂

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Ahigbo1: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I support the police on this. Those rogue Obidients needs to be locked away and keys thrown Into the Atlantic Ocean. sad

This isn't reflective of a born again Christian, oga.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Donedeal1(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2023
This one don't buy jobs
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I support the police on this. Those rogue Obidients needs to be locked away and keys thrown Into the Atlantic Ocean. sad

You still need to born again cos i doubt if Jesus go like wetin you just talk
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Rolings: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Take him to court and stop talking

What's the difference between what police is doing now and what he was accused of? Tell me?
The difference is that ibezim falsely accused fashola...... He should prove himself in court.... While fasola is using the law to get justice. There's a world of difference between the two

He will be charged to court. Abi is that not whats next after their investigation?
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by tunde1200(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2023
condralbedez:
Nobi you dey for NL begging for 1k to eat since last week Abi nah another Tunde?

Do your verification well before typing and disgusting on NL.
God has bless me and my family.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by condralbedez: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2023
tunde1200:

Do your verification well before typing and disgusting on NL.
God has bless me and my family.
Really? It's your namesake then.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by frog12: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2023
how is this cyberbullying?
police is misguided
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by kcbaba007: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2023
GOTVee:

Then you are not a born again christian, you are a hate filled agbadorian
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by frog12: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2023
be careful what you are supporting. if you are the one they posted on, can you force the police to arrest the person?

Tom1960:
I support the police on this one. Enough of fake news. Criticize constructively like your mates in saner climes .
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Darkjudge24: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2023
yomalex:
He was arrested in place of his brother but Nigerian law says you can't arrest someone in place of another.

So ...
please try read and comprehend,
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police by Curious346: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
We will take back our country today
amen i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Into $500 Million Union Bank Acquisition Widens / "I See Leaders Falling At The Feet Of Women In 2018" - Pastor Tunde Bakare / PDP Blames Jimi Agbaje For Embarrassing Defeat In Lagos Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.