Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Cute Sex Therapist Shows Men How To Suck A Lady's Kpomo, Shares Her Erotic Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Sex Therapist Shows Men How To Suck A Lady's Kpomo, Shares Her Erotic Video (1806 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cute Sex Therapist Shows Men How To Suck A Lady's Kpomo, Shares Her Erotic Video by Raaga: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Indeed she seems really passionate about what she does as a sex lawyer/therapist and in her new illustration tape, she reveals to men the best way to suck their lady's wet kpomo for the most enjoyable orgasms during intimacy!

In the clip in total clear display, the pretty therapist is seen using her thick tongue to show the best sucking routine on a lady's wet V-spot to maximise pleasure with lovemaking between a man & his babe!

Video: https://link.ci/Sooej

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Why Force Boys To make 100% Of the Move? / Can U Date Your Ex / Would You Date Someone You Met Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.