Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal (26957 Views)

Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe / Ganduje Loses Local Government To Kwankwaso / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by gracealonev: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
Although the "parents can't eat sour grapes and the teeth of the children be set on edge," soberity and shameless supposed not to have allowed Gandollar son to contest any election given the badly damaged reputation of his father. But this is Nigeria- the land of the most absurd.

You are here talking about the son, when the father is busy at his party's headquarters!
Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by obontami: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2023
Ad123:
I'm not a scammer but I f there's any online work you link me to I will appreciate

My friend fvck outta here! It's me that will look for job for you? You've been creating multiple monikers to scam/beg people here. Dey play oooo just dey play.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2023
next will be tinubu LOSES at tribunal..This i have seen

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by lexy2014: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by lexy2014: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2023
gracealonev:

You are here talking about the son, when the father is busy at his party's headquarters!
what is the father busy doing at his party's headquarters?
Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by Judybash93(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2023
If no be the way Nigerians take be, idiots like Gandollar, Orji Uzor Kalu and many other politicians should have been rendered useless in Nigerian politics but nah, we repay evil with more power

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by Ad123: 7:26am On Sep 06, 2023
obontami:

My friend fvck outta here! It's me that will look for job for you? You've been creating multiple monikers to scam/beg people here. Dey play oooo just dey play.
no need for insult nobody knows were a destiny helper may come from
If you can help out
Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by tollyboy5(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefOloye:

Which kind criminal you be, you no dey tire? You have opened more than 1000 accounts here that the vigilante mods keep deleting.
the guy is something else. People are sending him money that is why he still does this for how many years now.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by CJStarz: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Can't their children delve into other spheres of life apart from politics? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by MEGAWATCH: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefOloye:
Atiku and Obi will be served theirs today. I know Atiku, being a democrat and a good guy, would move on, after the PEPT verdict. However, same can't said about Obi and his tribe of trouble makers. They want to forcefully be President of the country they once referred to as Zoo.

This is the Wickedness your Tribe hate the world to see.

The most HYPOCRITICAL region created by God in the world.

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by Irony1: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefOloye:
Atiku and Obi will be served theirs today. I know Atiku, being a democrat and a good guy, would move on, after the PEPT verdict. However, same can't said about Obi and his tribe of trouble makers. They want to forcefully be President of the country they once referred to as Zoo.

You keep saying rubbish for your age. Try and have sense naaaaa.
Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by Agugbadin: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Good news for the GANDOLLARs

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by woleabayo(f): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin eleleya

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by winterfell007(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
The judiciary has become the new INEC. This is not good for a serious country that genuinely wants to deepen its democracy.

Going forward, INEC should get the national assembly to pass a bill that will enable Nigerians with valid PVCs to vote online.

This way, we don't spend billions on elections, people can vote at the comfort of their homes, there won't be voter intimidation and suppression, and contestants won't have any need to go to court because technology promotes transparency and accountability.

This strategy is important if we really want to make progress as a country.

If that happens you have opened a new goldmine for "Internet Electoral Hackers". The computer that warehouses the Inec database will face ferocious attacks

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by descarado: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:
The judiciary has become the new INEC. This is not good for a serious country that genuinely wants to deepen its democracy.

Going forward, INEC should get the national assembly to pass a bill that will enable Nigerians with valid PVCs to vote online.

This way, we don't spend billions on elections, people can vote at the comfort of their homes, there won't be voter intimidation and suppression, and contestants won't have any need to go to court because technology promotes transparency and accountability.

So those in the villages will also vote online?

And online vote can't be manipulated?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by descarado: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2023
winterfell007:

If that happens you have opened a new goldmine for "Internet Electoral Hackers". The computer that warehouses the Inec database will face ferocious attacks
Thank you.
Nigerian problem are not policies but Nigerians themselves.
We are our own enemies.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by Agboogashi: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2023
With our judicial system it's usually difficult for a petitioner at election tribunals to be adjudged winner.
Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by SmartPolician: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2023
winterfell007:

That data can be stored on the blockchain.

It's almost impossible to hack due to its underlying technology.

The only threat to this system, as always, is INEC officials themselves.
Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by ayenale1(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
For BAT to have traveled for 15 good hours to India is a good sign that today's judgment by PEPT is quash done and dusted in his favor which he had been briefed before jetting out...BAT only use the campaign periods to play comedy of distractions and pretend to be sick meanwhile baba strong like lion.....the shettima people thought would take over is not where to be found only attending parties....
If yardua who confessed that the election that brought him was marred and still went ahead to get victory at the tribunal, this one is a goner

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by Elibaba1: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefOloye:

Then allow them to leave and marry you husbands the hausas and fulanis. You hate them but anytime they want to secede. You hearts will be grasping for breathe!
Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by teepain: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2023
SmartPolician:

Good suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal by AfonjaPriest: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Celestine, the fraudulent beggar, is back!!!
Ad123:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs
please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed
Beggar Celestine, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. See below some usernames you used previously to beg in this forum:
Dipes
Hepk
Ihom
Erlo
Iyic
Rapsio
Shinr
Acels
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Celestine, is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Chibok: ‘it’s Very Easy To Criticize Jonathan Without All The Details’ – Fashola / Governor Akeredolu Marks 100days of Second Term With 100 Strides (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.