Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics (27220 Views)

Keyamo Completely Destroyed Arise TV Presenters Obvious Political Bias. Video / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by pfadom: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2023
The Obidients are more or less a burden of liabilities to Peter Obi. He finds it hard to deny them, even when he knows they are unreasonable. Had Obi won, the same Obidients would have roasted him like corn 🌽.

AllenSpencer:
With the hate Obidients have spewed across boards, even if Peter should contest again in 2031, his defeat will be guaranteed and massive!

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by theredaddy: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Justice odili and the entire judicial system is full of corruption. The PEPT spoke ahead through her. Hoping for Nigerian judiciary to do the right thing is like hoping for mangoes to fall from an apple tree

shutup your mouth jare, her transcript is online for everyone with sense to read, you can't even twist her words

The PEPT as not delivered judgement but LP media are already issuing statements to tarnish the judiciary, does that addup

Maybe LP know the outcome of the judgement won't favour OBI becos they failed to prove anything at the tribunal beyond "assumptions"

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by creativehubb: 7:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Soyinka didn't call them headless mob for nothing. 'the obidients' zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by creativehubb: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Justice odili and the entire judicial system is full of corruption. The PEPT spoke ahead through her. Hoping for Nigerian judiciary to do the right thing is like hoping for mangoes to fall from an apple tree
Headless mob member spotted.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by bejick(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Some people applaud them when they hear “I am in USA”. That’s why they still feel comfortable saying that!

How can someone be using that to brag to me in 2023. It’s annoying.

It is something you cannot afford. So for you when someone says s/he stays abroad you go dey para cos you don too suffer for Naija. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by AllenSpencer: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2023
bejick:

It is something you cannot afford. So for you when someone says s/he stays abroad you go dey para cos you don too suffer for Naija. grin grin grin

smh…

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by MTNnews: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2023
No worry Tribunal go shut your papa foolish mouth today we go rest
Acidosis:

Rather than waste so much effort thinking about what Peter Obi would do in 2031, why don't you focus on how to survive the plague that is currently before you??

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by membranus: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Why are you not worried about your future?

Let me tell you things to worry about.

Can you sponsor your kids to college level? Do you know how much it cost for just one kid?

When are you going to qualify for a mortgage in the US? Can you afford it?

How much have you saved in 401k? Do you think it will last you when you retire?

Can you afford a good health insurance policy in case of an emergency?

You have a lot to think about. Trust me!

If millions of people are achieving all these in America without undue hardship, are you the one to stop him from achieving the same.

Please stop placing economic barriers where they don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by tamdun: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2023
Acidosis:

By 2031, you'll be approaching your late 50s. Shouldn't that bother you?
And you'll be getting younger by 2031

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by henidord3: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
When Wole Soyinka referred to them as fascists the other day, they hounded him.

The last hope of Obi becoming president hangs on this PEPT and the SC. If he fails at the courts, that is the end. The aggressive Obidients, who harassed everyone who doesn't subscribe to the Messianic painting they gave to Obi, have put nail on the coffin of Obi's future presidential prospects. They attacked Wole Soyinka, Yorubas, Northerners, Charles Soludo, Buhari, Chicago State University, even the Governor of Illinois. Now, it's Mary Odilli. Haba! That's not the way to play politics in a culturally diverse society. They concocted all sorts of misinformation, half-truths, blatant falsehoods, propaganda and conspiracy theories just to ridicule other people.

Now the whole world is seeing you for what you really are.

shut up
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by owem19(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Indeed old age is not wisdom
AllenSpencer:

Is Asiwaju not competent?

Lay down the track records and you will see that Obi is not fit to dine on same table with Asiwaju! The margin is wide!

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Enice(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:

Comprehension is a great problem. ..

Read slowly again...

If within just 3 months BAT has made Nigerians see shege, you should weep for what your future will be if he rules for 8 years...

Be worried about your future...
It's like you're an illiterate, and that's why you're always talking about food, food, food. If Obi were the president, what would he do? Will he feed you and the others that are crying food, food, food with money from his pocket? Or do you think government is just there to feed people?
Obi himself said he would remove the subsidy because we cannot continue that way so I don't know what you obi-idiots are talking about. The country is in a bad situation economically. Therefore we need to make difficult, hard and fast decision to move it forward, which everyone accepts must be made but you guys will be acting as if Obi would have used money from his pockets to feed you. For you to heal an infectious injury, you have to cut out the gangrene which is very painful

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by 1Dray(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:

Contest under which political party?

Can Obi fund LP till 2027?

Can he return back to Pdp?

Can he float his own political party?

What should be bothering you now is the army of your brother littering the various social media begging for alms and not Obi. He's way bigger than your entire lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2023
isn't she the one to publicly start the political bias with the judiciary?

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by faebenezer5star: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
With the hate Obidients have spewed across boards, even if Peter should contest again in 2031, his defeat will be guaranteed and massive!

when you talk try and talk with wisdom it's very important.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by AllenSpencer: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2023
faebenezer5star:
when you talk try and talk with wisdom it's very important.

Balderdash!

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Prenonjebose: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2023
These are interesting times. INEC is the principal cause of these problems. As difficult as elections may be in any sane country, INEC failed in all the basic indices of conducting an an acceptable election. This is inspite of the period of time and finance they had at their disposal.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Is Asiwaju not competent?

Lay down the track records and you will see that Obi is not fit to dine on same table with Asiwaju! The margin is wide!

If you classify Tinubu's current management of the country as "competent" then you really need to ask yourself questions about your existence.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by AllenSpencer: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

If you classify Tinubu's current management of the country as "competent" then you really need to ask yourself questions about your existence.

Asiwaju is on the right track. No one would have done better.

3 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by MrUchenna1(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...Abi no be so?
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Mitsurugi(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

The last hope of Obi becoming president hangs on this PEPT and the SC. If he fails at the courts, that is the end. The aggressive Obidients, who harassed everyone who doesn't subscribe to the Messianic painting they gave to Obi, have put nail on the coffin of Obi's future presidential prospects. They attacked Wole Soyinka, Yorubas, Northerners, Charles Soludo, Buhari, Chicago State University, even the Governor of Illinois. Now, it's Mary Odilli. Haba! That's not the way to play politics in a culturally diverse society. They concocted all sorts of misinformation, half-truths, blatant falsehoods, propaganda and conspiracy theories just to ridicule other people.

Yes. They must continue to play politics of deception, siddon look and being mute in the face of nonsense. And lest I forget they must also continue to respect their oppressors particularly the elderly ones.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by walex2(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

what do you mean that his hope is hang on tribunal or supreme court, where did he claim in his petition that he won the election? Even if Tinubu was disqualified which can never happen it Will be Atiku, if there is going to be a re-run which can never be possible it will be between Tinubu and Atiku. Just say obi is finished politically, even if he contest in 2031 all the Yorubas who voted for him is now wise to see their bigotry and everything about obi is about ethnicity

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Regie2bless: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/justice-odili-count-me-out-of-your-political-bias/
this is surely an abuse, u can not praise or condemned any counsel in a case u are a judge to. Is surely an abuse of her position
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by almayda: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Why should aging gracefully bother any sane person?
Acidosis:

2 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Acidosis(m): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2023
almayda:
Why should aging gracefully bother any sane person?

Why should Obi's political career bother a bat?
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Igbokwechika101(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2023
How can a drug lord become our president and you people are still in support of that shit.when Good luck was the Nigeria president shyebi you critzied him, talk all trash against him .now APC have to power. Just take a look How far we are gone with APC Killers.blood suckers.walking dead corp's.claiming saint.it will never be well with you people.nigeria most be Good.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by PecE2Make: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2023
I just dislike this demon. She is part of the reason Rivers civil servants are suffering from non promotion for more than 8 years as a result of the moral she gave to Wike.
She has also contributed for Nigeria backwards

All I know she will never take all her wealth to heaven.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Abaman001(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Acidosis:

And you will remain in ur today's age forever abi? An emotional Idiocy is indeed a disease ...say no to emotional foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by shakdav(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:
whenever I say that Nigeria's problems is not the politician people say I'm lying. Our problem is we Nigerians deciding to play the tribal game over competency and results. Cost of living today has reached and all time high and one of the victims is here praising his oppressors.

Then who is competency, every average Nigeria has the mindset of corruption, like wise, our leader, so who is a saint among them..

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by hollas2jnr(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Dude said his future was secured and already planning to soak kids in debt! He cannot even afford college for his kids and here bragging about “SECURED FUTURE”

“Team America by Force”

Ignore him, he's just being myopic.

3 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Thomasankara(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2023
[/color]Obi and the rest of the major contenders are in the same class, what is his blue print or enduring legacy in Anambra, except he saved money, like he's a commissioner for finance or minister for budget planning. The same saving of money that Buhari used in hoodwinking everyone. They're all tricksters[color=#770077]
RolexOfGeneva:
whenever I say that Nigeria's problems is not the politician people say I'm lying. Our problem is we Nigerians deciding to play the tribal game over competency and results. Cost of living today has reached and all time high and one of the victims is here praising his oppressors.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Bizibi(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You should have said late 80’s, and I won’t still be bothered cos the nation is in competent and capable hands.

Once Asiwaju is done in 2031, Shettima will take the stage for another 8 years.
hehehehe...shettima very funny.the end of second term will mute some of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Assembles Crack Team To Restructure The Party’s Youth System (Photos) / Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Hardship: Don’t Join Protest Against Tinubu, Afenifere Begs Yoruba People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.