Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics (27322 Views)

Keyamo Completely Destroyed Arise TV Presenters Obvious Political Bias. Video / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by peculiar2233: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
We know where you belong but mind you, your generation will know no peace from first to forth generation. Shikana
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Brush1: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:
She should have ignored those headless mob.

The way they would be lonely after all the petition heh.

They have even scattered any little chance for their principal to become Nigeria president in the future

You should feel shame that your father couldn’t amount to anything, you are here talking.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by conscienceman4(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Madam, you counted yourself in.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by DoTheNeedful: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
duality:

So those blank result sheets and physics test papers were the valid results? Or the mutilated result sheets? Or those falsified results? Tinubu didn't win and didn't get most of the votes allocated to him.

Again, I ve read the final positions of the lawyers defending BAT and they didn't prove that the votes he got was lawful.

We can see weak technicalities in their response and not the substance of the issues.

Same way you have moved to another issue in your response.

The point is, no body should be favoured in the ruling, let the law be followed, the substance of the case addressed, justice is done and seen to be done.

If this is not done, then corruption is fighting.

We know the truth, we shouldn't be afraid of it.

I read the final written address of INEC, Tinubu, Obi and Atiku. It was after reading them that I concluded that Obi didn't have evidence of rigging. The so called blank result proved nothing. Kindly google "document dumping". All Obi's lawyers did were to dump documents in court without bring out facts, numbers and figures to prove their case.

By the way, with all due respect, the bolded part of your comment shows to me that you are not versed in law and legal proceedings. BAT does not need to prove anything. Everywhere in world, it is the job of a petitioner/accuser to prove a case, which Obi did not do. You can google this. It's not just a Nigerian thing.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by DoTheNeedful: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
MrEverest:

Dishonest and tribalistic people like you are the major reason why Nigeria may never get it right. You support a criminal because he is from your region. He makes your life miserable while enriching only those within his circles but you don't care, because he has brainwashed you.

What exactly has Obidients done that is bad? Yet, it is people like you that attacked innocent citizens because they wanted to vote in election. Bigots like you killed, maimed and destroyed properties of innocent Nigerians because they wanted to vote in a democratic election!

Tinubu and his supporters did all manner of evil against Jonathan. They threatened him with death. Insulted him, his wife and those around him. Carried his picture with a mock coffin. Burnt his effigy. Told him to go or die like Ghadaffi yet he took it all calmly. The same useless old man called Soyinka you quoted also insulted him and his wife. Yet these same hypocrites have turned to saints and now sermonizing to Nigerians?! I spit on all evil people!

If there is karma, you will definitely get your reward someday! Nigeria will certainly happen to you!!

People that gave 90 percent of their votes to an incompetent, very average former governor who happen to be of their tribe are tagging people who gave 59 percent of their votes to their son as tribalistic. The joke is on you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by almayda: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2023
It should because PO took PBAT to court,shouldn't it bother him?
Acidosis:

Why should Obi's political career bother a bat?
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Okoroawusa: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2023
Ada Mbaise knows where the attack is coming from... it's a family matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos / Exclusive Pictures Of Jos Dry Port, With Analysis By Dr Chinnan Mclean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.