Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics (27236 Views)

Keyamo Completely Destroyed Arise TV Presenters Obvious Political Bias. Video / Pictures Of Soldiers, Police At Mary Odili’s Residence In Abuja / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by CSTRR: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2023
She is scared.

Very good.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by onuman: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://thenationonlineng.net/justice-odili-count-me-out-of-your-political-bias/
I see.

APC merchants are the entrepreneurs of violence who added the falsehood that Mary Odili said "losers should accept defeat," whereas the woman never made such a statement.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by theredaddy: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2023
Acidosis:

Your mother, of course.

i didnt know you both are agemates, happy post menopause in arrears smiley
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Bizibi(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2023
This must be Peter odilli wife.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by CSTRR: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Bizibi:
hehehehe...shettima very funny.the end of second term will mute some of you.
Tinubu would be the second southerner to lose reelection.

He has succeeded in pissing off both the North and the south.

Atleast Jonathan had southern Nigeria with him.

This one na just agbero vibes and insha Allah.

In 2027, the South will tell people like obi to rest and let pick a politician that will go dirty with Tinubu.

Obi's time will come, but for now the alliance that should have been made in 2023 will be made in 2027, even if it takes an atiku.

Tinubu and his minions have proven to us in a bitter way that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by onuman: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
When Wole Soyinka referred to them as fascists the other day, they hounded him.

The last hope of Obi becoming president hangs on this PEPT and the SC. If he fails at the courts, that is the end. The aggressive Obidients, who harassed everyone who doesn't subscribe to the Messianic painting they gave to Obi, have put nail on the coffin of Obi's future presidential prospects. They attacked Wole Soyinka, Yorubas, Northerners, Charles Soludo, Buhari, Chicago State University, even the Governor of Illinois. Now, it's Mary Odilli. Haba! That's not the way to play politics in a culturally diverse society. They concocted all sorts of misinformation, half-truths, blatant falsehoods, propaganda and conspiracy theories just to ridicule other people.

Now the whole world is seeing you for what you really are.

That woman's husband, Peter Odili, had nobody to beat to become president of Nigeria in 2007, but the same persons of your mindset conspired at the last minute before the PDP primaries to stop Peter Odili. Yar'adua who had no intention to contest presidential election was fetched from his sick bed to become president of Nigeria.

You live in a country with a false democracy. Since 1999, Nigeria has retrogressed. By 2031, you may have been dead from hunger and disease emanating from the inadequacies of Nigeria as a country. Ozu.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Bizibi(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2023
CSTRR:

Tinubu would be the second southerner to lose reelection.

He has succeeded in pissing off both the North and the south.

Atleast Jonathan had southern Nigeria with him.

This one na just agbero vibes and insha Allah.

In 2027, the South will tell people like obi to rest and let pick a politician that will go dirty with Tinubu.

Obi's time will come, but for now the alliance that should have been made in 2023 will be made in 2027, even if it takes an atiku.

Tinubu and his minions have proven to us in a bitter way that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
tinubu will complete his 8 years,his administration won't be as bad as buhari but you see the end of his tenure,the power is staying in the south and it will shock everyone. I don't like tinubu but i have accepted it that he will rule this country till 2030. There will be protest after the today's judgement but nothing will happen,this is is Nigeria

I am preparing myself for 2030,that will be a new era for my generation.the politicians are preparing their children already so everyone must participate in Nigeria politics.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by MrEverest(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

The last hope of Obi becoming president hangs on this PEPT and the SC. If he fails at the courts, that is the end. The aggressive Obidients, who harassed everyone who doesn't subscribe to the Messianic painting they gave to Obi, have put nail on the coffin of Obi's future presidential prospects. They attacked Wole Soyinka, Yorubas, Northerners, Charles Soludo, Buhari, Chicago State University, even the Governor of Illinois. Now, it's Mary Odilli. Haba! That's not the way to play politics in a culturally diverse society. They concocted all sorts of misinformation, half-truths, blatant falsehoods, propaganda and conspiracy theories just to ridicule other people.

Dishonest and tribalistic people like you are the major reason why Nigeria may never get it right. You support a criminal because he is from your region. He makes your life miserable while enriching only those within his circles but you don't care, because he has brainwashed you.

What exactly has Obidients done that is bad? Yet, it is people like you that attacked innocent citizens because they wanted to vote in election. Bigots like you killed, maimed and destroyed properties of innocent Nigerians because they wanted to vote in a democratic election!

Tinubu and his supporters did all manner of evil against Jonathan. They threatened him with death. Insulted him, his wife and those around him. Carried his picture with a mock coffin. Burnt his effigy. Told him to go or die like Ghadaffi yet he took it all calmly. The same useless old man called Soyinka you quoted also insulted him and his wife. Yet these same hypocrites have turned to saints and now sermonizing to Nigerians?! I spit on all evil people!

If there is karma, you will definitely get your reward someday! Nigeria will certainly happen to you!!
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Ezekiel2122(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2023
The way these so called Obidient are doing their politics is becoming something dangerous even to he (Peter Obi). It's childish, most of us self can't bodly come out and claim to be obedient again. You people are just behaving like kindergartens.
The way Obi seems to you is the way other people see their favorite person too. Stop adding foolishness to your so called support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by chuksoyo21(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2023
How can a people be so contended with injustice, bad leadership, poverty, intimidation, hyper inflation, hike in the price of all basic necessities of life, poor infrastructure

How can the (oppressed) citizens in an unjust society pitch tent with their oppressors (political class)..

How is it that the people do not want good governance

How is it that Nairaland is now a tool of division

How is it that election riggers are now celebrated because they are from a particular ethnic group?

We have now given electoral fraud ethnic validations...

Is it fair now
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
With the hate Obidients have spewed across boards, even if Peter should contest again in 2031, his defeat will be guaranteed and massive!

Peter Obi himself is just acting naive with how he wants to remain relevant by currying Media attention... Chasing unnecessary cloat... That's why he ran to LP and balkanize votes PDP should have gotten to win

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Why are you not worried about your future?

Let me tell you things to worry about.

Can you sponsor your kids to college level? Do you know how much it cost for just one kid?

When are you going to qualify for a mortgage in the US? Can you afford it?

How much have you saved in 401k? Do you think it will last you when you retire?

Can you afford a good health insurance policy in case of an emergency?

You have a lot to think about. Trust me!

once u disagree with them they resort to yeye nuances of I better pass u... Just as Peter of psquare does... Even if person get money is it not for himself.. can the person money feed the entire world and is it by force to support Obi or does Nigeria owe Igbos presidency??

3 Likes

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Feggie3: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:

Would Obi presidency stop you from being uncultured?

Abi where is this nonsense coming from?
Hell-anus sorry ooo!!! This one enter!!
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Starberg(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2023
I can't believe I am sharing a country with usel££s, greedy, Satan incarnate. With all the things you've seen in the past few months, you are still in support of Tinubu. Gosh! Why me? Why the saints? Some people are cursed. Ori gbogbo yin ti daru. Walahi, e ti soribu. Se Peter Obi loku ti e n bu? How about Atiku? Gbogbo yin ti e gbowo to support this government, fire go burn you and you alone. You won't have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2023
Revolution2022:
inec declared tinubu as the winner of kogi state election.The tribunal has ordered a rerun in the senatorial election.Doesnt that tells you inec rigged the election because many of the polling unit were cancel.
the one of LP tribunal cancel in Delta uncore doesn't that shows LP didn't win Delta... Ina go just de reason like kids
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Davicl: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
With the hate Obidients have spewed across boards, even if Peter should contest again in 2031, his defeat will be guaranteed and massive!

In your little mind
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by zionstaar75: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Obi is not contesting in 2031 obi will retrieve his stolen mandate freely given to him by the people
you better stay off cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by pseudaria: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You should have said late 80’s, and I won’t still be bothered cos the nation is in competent and capable hands.

Once Asiwaju is done in 2031, Shettima will take the stage for another 8 years.

The only reason you are making this statement is because it's not your region alone that's suffering. This is why restructuring is needed. If each region should have the leader they voted for una go don use broom pursue tinubu and shettima long ago
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by IfnobeGod20: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

I laugh you to scorn. Please do you think making Peter Obi president make him a super being? Young man, Peter Obi has been made and already a billionaire before venturing into politics and to crown it all he has known enterprises that are identifiable, knowable and locatable. Meaning, he is not like the political jobbers parading themselves as politicians that have no known or traceable enterprise that are attached to them but today they are billionaires without known enterprise.
Him being a president doesn't add nothing to him because he is already made. Look at your age and look back, at the age of 28, Peter Obi had already been a millionaire. What an exemplary life to emulate and not those that cannot survive without government patronage. I pray the eyes of your understanding be enlightened as to know what is good and better for you and the nation and not just following blindly for following sake. Our children's future should be paramount in our hearts.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by Dwizeone: 10:25am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Most times we forget we are mere mortals and give verdict even when we can’t see the next hour. A single event can turn everything around. What I expect from Nigerians is to hold all their leaders accountable. No matter your political bias, let’s get these guys to be accountable for the benefit of all and not support blindly.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by mrksquare: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2023
Curious346:
You cannot have peter odilli as husband and be a good woman .

We already know wassup

You have said it all. The name Odili brings back memory of killing, destruction of communities and the army of youths in Rivers state.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by raskymonojendor: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Can you actually prove the bolded? You can't! Obi couldn't in the court. If you can't empirically prove it, then it is just a hearsay peddled by people who voted like you.

As for Tinubu, he is a very flawed man. However, Obi is very flawed too. In a sane country, none of the four major candidates would be on the ballot. Are you not talking about the same Obi that put the State money in a fixed deposit in a bank he has significant interest? Is it not the same Obi that refused for conduct local government elections for 7 years as governor? The same Obi that hid money in tax havens where many corrupt people launder money. The same Obi that installed Obiano as his successor and demanded 7.5 billion of the state's money.

The biggest scam in the last election is how people like you elevated Peter Obi above an average Nigerian politician. This same Obi that was not spectacular as a governor. Anambra State's doctors went on strike for 9 months under Obi's watch. They way people like you laundered Obi's image needs to be studied for a PHD research.
The whole truth.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by raskymonojendor: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Some people applaud them when they hear “I am in USA”. That’s why they still feel comfortable saying that!

How can someone be using that to brag to me in 2023. It’s annoying.

🤣🤣🤣
Same thing one kept bragging about yesterday when I was in a discussion with him.

Being abroad is bragging rights to them. That same abroad passport, I get am too but the idiot thinks they are better than the others once they are outside the country.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by raskymonojendor: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:

The real bastards are the people who decide to plunge their unborn children into uncertainty because they promote injustice and support a brain dead ancestor in the name of tribalism.

Very myopic view... The world has moved past this view. Wake up! The PM of UK is an Indian... It's about competency....
And that is why alot of us did not vote Peter Obi, he is highly incompetent based on his Anambra records.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by marshmonii: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Peter obi is indeed a strong force to reckon with
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by raskymonojendor: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2023
creativehubb:
Soyinka didn't call them headless mob for nothing. 'the obidients' zombies.
Soludo tagged them the headless mob. Soyinka called them fascist. They are both right.

1 Like

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by duality(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Can you actually prove the bolded? You can't! Obi couldn't in the court. If you can't empirically prove it, then it is just a hearsay peddled by people who voted like you.

As for Tinubu, he is a very flawed man. However, Obi is very flawed too. In a sane country, none of the four major candidates would be on the ballot. Are you not talking about the same Obi that put the State money in a fixed deposit in a bank he has significant interest? Is it not the same Obi that refused for conduct local government elections for 7 years as governor? The same Obi that hid money in tax havens where many corrupt people launder money. The same Obi that installed Obiano as his successor and demanded 7.5 billion of the state's money.

The biggest scam in the last election is how people like you elevated Peter Obi above an average Nigerian politician. This same Obi that was not spectacular as a governor. Anambra State's doctors went on strike for 9 months under Obi's watch. They way people like you laundered Obi's image needs to be studied for a PHD research.

So those blank result sheets and physics test papers were the valid results? Or the mutilated result sheets? Or those falsified results? Tinubu didn't win and didn't get most of the votes allocated to him.

Again, I ve read the final positions of the lawyers defending BAT and they didn't prove that the votes he got was lawful.

We can see weak technicalities in their response and not the substance of the issues.

Same way you have moved to another issue in your response.

The point is, no body should be favoured in the ruling, let the law be followed, the substance of the case addressed, justice is done and seen to be done.

If this is not done, then corruption is fighting.

We know the truth, we shouldn't be afraid of it.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by raskymonojendor: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2023
Bizibi:
This must be Peter odilli wife.
No. It's Jonathan's wife 😂
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by creativehubb: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Soludo tagged them the headless mob. Soyinka called them fascist. They are both right.
Oh yes, both men are intellectuals and introspective, the name fits their behavior.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by zoedew: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

Good students of political history will readily agree that Peter Obi and his supporters are every inch Fascists. Benito Mussolini readily comes to mind whenever one thinks about Bitter Obi and his Bitter Gang who even behave like Hitler’s stormtroopers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by AllenSpencer: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
pseudaria:

The only reason you are making this statement is because it's not your region alone that's suffering. This is why restructuring is needed. If each region should have the leader they voted for una go don use broom pursue tinubu and shettima long ago

Tell your senators to pass a restructuring bill. You making it look like other regions control your senators, legislators and governors.

Tell them to make such move. I believe they will also get support from their colleagues.
Re: Count Me Out Of Your Political Bias - Mary Odili Replies Critics by XAUBulls: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Approves Welfare Support For Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins. / DIA Acquired Equipment To Spy On Calls, Text Messages By Nigerians - CitizensLab / Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.