Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Disgusting Section - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disgusting Section (587 Views)

The DSS Handler Who Posted Those Disgusting And Embarrassing Tweets / Femi Fani-Kayode: Toyin Lawani’s Nun Costume Is Evil, Disgusting, Ghetto Rubbish / UK Private Visit: It Is Absolutely Shameful And Disgusting. Buhari Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

🤣 sad man. I didn't aid in helping you make the disastrous life choices thatade you end up here at 50 years old 🤣🤣🤣

You are the same ge as my uncle , and see you here.y unc it too busy with life to be here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Failure

Do you read what you compose?

Go back to bed! Your brain has not woken up!
Re: Disgusting Section by gistray: 6:36am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:

Year in year out and you have been monitoring as how productive you have been.

Again, Dem use rope drag you come this forum?

To reply u sef the make me vomit 🤮

Abeg bye bye
Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Do you read what you compose?

Go back to bed! Your brain has not woken up!

E pain am. 🤣🤣🤣

Dude stay offline and reeval8your life choices that brought you here at 50 years. They were bad ones. 🤣
Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

E pain am. 🤣🤣🤣

Dude stay offline and reeval8your life choices that brought you here at 50 years. They were bad ones. 🤣

Type in your native language!

Your destiny was not written in English language.
Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 6:44am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Type in your native language!

Your destiny was not written in English language.
I said ehimwin kain Igban yo eho? 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are my Unc's agemate. Go and meet your mates and stop trolling at your age it is sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
50 years old and trolling Nairaland? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So sad 🤣🤣
Re: Disgusting Section by DMerciful(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2023
You have no repentance
helinues:
Dem put rope drag you come on NL not to talk of any section?
Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

I said ehimwin kain Igban yo eho? 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are my Unc's agemate. Go and meet your mates and stop trolling at your age it is sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
50 years old and trolling Nairaland? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So sad 🤣🤣

You are boring!

You spent too much years in the village.

I am not finding you interesting. Step-up!
Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You are boring!

You spent too much years in the village.

I am not finding you interesting. Step-up!

E pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In my hometown e get one proverb. Oldman nor know himself come dey act like small pikin dem go use small pikin hand follow am.

You are too old to be disgracing yourself. See your mates like mrcork lala ishilove airforce1 See as they respect themselves . You need to know your age èpa
Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 6:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

E pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In my hometown e get one proverb. Oldman nor know himself come dey act like small pikin dem go use small pikin hand follow am.

You are too old to be disgracing yourself. See your mates like mrcork lala ishilove airforce1 See as they respect themselves . You need to know your age èpa

I knew it! You were a village breed!

Proverbs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 6:54am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

I knew it! You were a village breed!

Proverbs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Very very proud village raised boy ! 😎 I used to swim in the villag stream. Iyeme would send me to fetch fire wood and I would go to swim. I dey always tell my akata friends say person Wen no grow for village dey miss. She can't relate though .

But you are a failure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 6:56am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Very very proud village raised boy ! 😎 I used to swim in the villag stream. Iyeme would send me to fetch fire wood and I would go to swim. I dey always tell my akata friends say person Wen no grow for village dey miss. She can't relate though .

But you are a failure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who asked you about your biography?
Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 6:57am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Who asked you about your biography?

You did. Old age don dey affect your sense. Dementia is coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You did. Old age don dey affect your sense. Dementia is coming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You boring dude.

I cannot join you in that sty.
Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

You boring dude.

I cannot join you in that sty.

Says an old pot belly having geriatric whose hairline has disappeared along with his cognitive abilities. Dude you should be focused on the coming prostrate cancer and dementia or Alzheimer's that you are going to battle ontop the diabetes you are struggling with
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old man
Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Says an old pot belly having geriatric whose hairline has disappeared along with his cognitive abilities. Dude you should be focused on the coming prostrate cancer and dementia or Alzheimer's that you are going to battle ontop the diabetes you are struggling with
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old man

Sigh….

You boring me. I don’t like your village vibes. The other dude who was insulting me, was far better than you.

Use broken English. Seems you have a problem with English language.

I will match you up when you close. Be constructive and interesting.
Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old man
@AllenSpencer
Okay I am sorry about this. I got carried away , we all going to get old someday, this was uncalled for !!

Épa no vex !! 🙏 sincerely. I was just overly excited just getting off a 7 hour shift it's past 2 I am exhausted.
I mean it I am very sorry ...
Re: Disgusting Section by AllenSpencer: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

@AllenSpencer
Okay I am sorry about this. I got carried away , we all going to get old someday, this was uncalled for !!

Épa no vex !! 🙏 sincerely. I was just overly excited just getting off a 7 hour shift it's past 2 I am exhausted.
I mean it I am very sorry ...

Who cares about how you fairing? Why you acting like I know you from Adam?

Your factory job must be so exhausting, cos I can easily tell it took a toll on your mental health.
Re: Disgusting Section by justtoodark: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2023
who is beggin you to stay....??

abegi commot joor....
Re: Disgusting Section by Unperturbedpota: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Who cares about how you fairing? Why you acting like I know you from Adam?

Your factory job must be so exhausting, cos I can easily tell it took a toll on your mental health.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Old shameless failure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Our Presidents/Leaders Dreading The Idea Of Restructuring? / Is Uzodimma A Graduate / See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.