Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave (625 Views)

See What Yoruba People Are Saying About Tinubu On Facebook / Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2023
Mohbad

Now everyone agreed on this ,

marlians needs Total flushing.

Even in my own observation I noticed Zino might be innocent but playing with these drug Lords as he has no choice.

When I talked about ikorodu,sagamu and oshodi people on here politized it to the point they shifted it to Igbo Yoruba online war.

Mohbad is Yoruba and I am from Niger delta but hey will only yoruba listen to his songs?

This should be a lesson.

Now we all agree on one thing.

LP, APC,PDP ,SDP etc .

Now don't ya all see how foolish you have been?
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2023
These political class are combination of all tribes.

But so long the money rolls in even the 10kobo you call nothing with accumulation along tribalistic lines they feed
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Of course I support peter obi.

But will you now say because I support peter obi I am now ipob or okoro?

This is a Young vibrating man with party music pulling waves across not only Nigeria.

Then you politized it? Remember this is kunle killing kunle, (paroranking)thank the havens else I don't know.

But sit back for a second and see the real problem.

1. Monney

2. Power

3. Dominance

4. Control
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2023
I really love the music of mohbad are you now telling me we are all terrorists or Omo ibo for looking for his justice?
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2023
Ehhh yarimo and duro4chang
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by duro4chang(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Elsudani2:
Ehhh yarimo and duro4chang
It is good to be good irrespective of your tribe. My farm in the village is being managed by an ibo man. He doesn't pay house rest.
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by emmanuelbrown26: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Elsudani2:
Mohbad

Now everyone agreed on this ,

marlians needs Total flushing.

Even in my own observation I noticed Zino might be innocent but playing with these drug Lords as he has no choice.

When I talked about ikorodu,sagamu and oshodi people on here politized it to the point they shifted it to Igbo Yoruba online war.

Mohbad is Yoruba and I am from Niger delta but hey will only yoruba listen to his songs?

This should be a lesson.

Now we all agree on one thing.

LP, APC,PDP ,SDP etc .

Now don't ya all see how foolish you have been?
Right from time, we hv not being one, we were managing ourselves like that until d evil party was formed with evil propaganda and agenda.
APC was created to divide this country into to
Then, Igbos are being hated bcs they felt that Jonathan was better than buhari but when Yorubas felt that their brother would be scone in command, they started dishing out different propaganda that brought Nigeria to dis level.
Shall we talk about d Endsars propaganda?
People from different tribes came out en masses to protest, at d end igbos were singled out as d destroyers of Lagos.
That's why my campaign right now is to tell every igbo parents to be keeping eyes on their children not to follow anything protest in dis mohbad death, na family matter, let Yorubas protest, we go dey chair them from our staircase

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
It is good to be good irrespective of your tribe. My farm in the village is being managed by an ibo man. He doesn't pay house rest.

You see why your farm might not succeed like obj farm ?
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Kaycee9242(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Right from time, we hv not being one, we were managing ourselves like that until d evil party was formed with evil propaganda and agenda.
Then, Igbos are being hated bcs they felt that Jonathan was better than buhari but when Yorubas felt that their brother would be scone in command, they started dishing out different propaganda that brought Nigeria to dis level.
People from different tribes came out en masses to protest, at d end igbos were singled out as d destroyers of Lagos.
That's why my campaign right now is to tell every igbo parents to be keeping eyes on their children not to follow anything protest in dis mohbad death, na family matter, let Yorubas protest, we go dey chair them from our staircase

I support you full time, igbos should stay away from this, let youruba do their thing the way they like. Igbos will always be blamed at the end of the day, the hatred is too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by duro4chang(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2023
Elsudani2:

You see why your farm might not succeed like obj farm ?
I do not compete with anybody
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
I do not compete with anybody

I have your receipt
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by duro4chang(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2023
Elsudani2:

I have your receipt
All right
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
All right

Haba you no go like call me canibal abi Omo ibo?
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I have been observing for a long time o

I truly agree with you guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by duro4chang(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Elsudani2:

Haba you no go like call me canibal abi Omo ibo?
For doing what? Are you pulling my legs or what?
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by Elsudani2: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
duro4chang:
For doing what? Are you pulling my legs or what?

I am ipob canibal or am I not ?
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Elsudani2:

I am ipob canibal or am I not ?
Is that what you call yourself or what people call you?
Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by emmanuelbrown26: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kaycee9242:

I support you full time, igbos should stay away from this, let youruba do their thing the way they like. Igbos will always be blamed at the end of the day, the hatred is too much
Nwanem ehhhh, d hatred is damn much. Everything that happens, they will always channel it to igbos. I keep saying it that Yorubas are d problem we hv in dis country.

1 Like

Re: See What Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Argee On And It Made Wave by mrvitalis(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Elsudani2:
These political class are combination of all tribes.

But so long the money rolls in even the 10kobo you call nothing with accumulation along tribalistic lines they feed
Why haven't the political class supported one of their corrupt Igbo friend to be President?

The elite are as divided as we the masses are they are only United by money and corruption they don't like or trust each other

Hausas and fulanis employ Igbo doctors, nurses teachers not because they love them because they are the only options they have

We do not like. Ourselves Nigeria can't be one

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Took $1.95bn World Bank Loans In 3 Months Under Tinubu / Nigeria Is Not A Nation But A State Held Together At Gunpoint - Prof. Akinwale / If You Falsify Document To Gain Admission, Here Is The Way To Legalize It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.