Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,896 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? (201 Views)

Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT / I Promise To Exceed Your Expectations In Service Delivery – Tinubu / Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by iwaeda: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2023
What are your expectations on PEPT Today?
Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by Xscape1993(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2023
The sick president should be sacked. Simple!!

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by koiki4bat: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2023
Victory belongs to Nigerian youths. I promise you before God and man no Jupiter on this Earth can steal the mandate of Nigerian youth and run away with it. If you don't believe me just give it more time you will understand. Before you abuse me let me remind you that we are products of the Nigerian system and a criminal will born a bigger criminal. Maybe we can achieve our aims by any means
Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by iwaeda: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2023
koiki4bat:
Victory belongs to Nigerian youths. I promise you before God and man no Jupiter on this Earth can steal the mandate of Nigerian youth and run away with it. If you don't believe me just give it more time you will understand. Before you abuse me let me remind you that we are products of the Nigerian system and a criminal will born a bigger criminal. Maybe we can achieve our aims by any means
angry grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by helinues: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2023
The petitioners don't have a case.

The only expectation I have is if they ( petitioners )would be fined for wasting court's time
Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by helinues: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2023
koiki4bat:

You better go and stock flagyl for house cos the running stomach no go be here

grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by iwaeda: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2023
helinues:

You better go and stock flagyl for house cos the running stomach no go be here

grin
Toh grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by Emma513: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2023
I be obident but pept dey fear me too. But on God , victory belong to Almighty God undecided
Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by pandoragirigory: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2023
With Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land in India, the judgement has already been delivered to him
Re: What Are Your Expectations On PEPT Today? by iwaeda: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
With Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-chukwu of Igbo land in India, the judgement has already been delivered to him
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Nigeria’s Huge Energy Market— Onuigbo Charges Foreign Investor / New NURTW Boss Says They Will Replicate Some Things They Did In Lagos Federally / Whereabouts Of Man Who Called Uzodimma Murderer Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.