Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis (1220 Views)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by EFCC1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
I met dis beautiful girl not long ago(4 weeks)
i had d intention of asking her out but according to she could not wait any longer,so she has to ask me out knowing fully well that i have many
girls around me. . . Anyway we got along,
had fun d  day she visited me "if u know what i mean". I must say she is jealous type.she calls any girls she sees around me my lover. I had tried still  trying to make her understand my position about the girls.just yesterday we were in my house i tried all could as a guy man. . .lol . .
To access d maryland but she refused.
She even issue me an ultimatum to stop picking their call and severe any relationship i have with them physically,emotionally,se-xually even seeingcally or else no more s.ex. . .
See me o . . . Na Portharcourt boy like me she dey give charge
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by 25omega(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2011
it's probably how you carry your self. you admitted that you have lots of girls around you which means you probably carry yourself as either a playa or a wanna be playa. from everything you also mentioned it doesn't seem like you want anything serious with this chick so i would advice you to have a clarifying conversation with her so she doesn't have the wrong idea.
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by otokx(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2011
which one be automatum?
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Ok! So, wetin come be my own concernment? [/size]
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by iice(f): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2011
What in the blazes is seeingcally?
As a guy man. You mean you can be a guy woman?
What are they teaching children these days?
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by jahmed(m): 5:11am On Oct 17, 2011
just leave it you dont want that headache alot of people accuse people of doing what they are doing
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by sexsinners(m): 5:18am On Oct 17, 2011
EFCC1:

I met dis beautiful girl not long ago(4 weeks)
i had d intention of asking her out but according to she could not wait any longer,so she has to ask me out knowing fully well that i have many
girls around me. . . Anyway we got along,
had fun d  day she visited me "if u know what i mean". I must say she is jealous type.she calls any girls she sees around me my lover. I had tried still  trying to make her understand my position about the girls.just yesterday we were in my house i tried all could as a guy man. . .lol . .
To access d maryland but she refused.
She even issue me an ultimatum to stop picking their call and severe any relationship i have with them physically,emotionally,se-xually even seeingcally or else no more s.ex. . .
See me o . . . Na Portharcourt boy like me she dey give charge

would u like it if she had a lot of guys around her?
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by EFCC1(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2011
25omega:

it's probably how you carry your self. you admitted that you have lots of girls around you which means you probably carry yourself as either a playa or a wanna be playa. from everything you also mentioned it doesn't seem like you want anything serious with this chick so i would advice you to have a clarifying conversation with her so she doesn't have the wrong idea.
from my post
I had tried still trying to make her understand my position about the girls

otokx:

which one be automatum?

corrected sir. . .thanks cool

sexkillz:

learn from it cheesy

iice:

What are they teaching children shocked these days?

it's just a connotation

btw are u calling me a child undecided

jahmed:

just leave it you dont want that headache alot of people accuse people of doing what they are doing
thanks bro

sexsinners:

would u like it if she had a lot of guys around her?
not really
what I'm trying to say is that . .she wants to monopolize me even from my casual friends
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by Creamish(f): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2011
No point having a jealous girlfriend if u are a flirt . . . Its dis kinda relationship i always read about in the news . . its either the man got an acid bath from the jealous babe or she just killed him . . always happens . . undecided
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2011
guy just make her understand they are just friends except ofcouse u fuk one or two of them
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by kpolli(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2011
sexkillz:

i wonder

n u poster, u never heard of coding. . . Hiss . . .

Novice
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by EFCC1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
tiniyata:

guy just make her understand they are just friends except ofcouse u fuk one or two of them
thanks bro

Creamish:

No point having a jealous girlfriend if u are a flirt . . . Its dis kinda relationship i always read about in the news . . its either the man got an acid bath from the jealous babe or she just killed him . . always happens . . undecided
i will be careful as not to be bath with acid or get into any danger. . thanks

kpolli:

i wonder

n u poster, u never heard of coding. . . Hiss . . .

Novice
what's coding bro
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by kpolli(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
When u want to create a program in C#, Java or VB. . . You must code it undecided
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by lindabon: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
"you have many girls around you". **** wait make i bring mic for you**** . . . . What a show off!  angry angry
You are as guilty as charged my friend.

Who will like to have a serious relationship with someone who has the opposite gender surrounding him/her everywhere? OP, you ma wey dey complain, will you be comfortable going out with a lady that has so many male acquaintance. Wear someone else's shoe first, before you judge/condemn the person!  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by tellwisdom: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
EFCC, U've got to probe yourself for WOMEN LOOTING angry angry
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by EFCC1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2011
@lindabon
nah. . i don't need a mic neither am i showing off.
I'm just saying d truth

@tellwisdom
lol. . . u no serious
how about probing Nig Govt.
Re: Why Are (some) Girls Like Dis by Orton10(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
iice:

What are they teaching children these days?

rofl. . .hehe.

(1) (Reply)

Facing Reality / I Need Peoples Advice. How Do I Talk To My Friend? / What An Irony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.