Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Hidden Secrets Of Speaking In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hidden Secrets Of Speaking In Tongues (170 Views)

The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secrets Of Speaking In Tongues by joewychampion(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
i have always doubted the speaking in tongues being practiced by many Pentecostal churches today and a clear look at the bible proves that im right as explained in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOY73FChaPE
Re: The Hidden Secrets Of Speaking In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Sep 07, 2023
joewychampion:
i have always doubted the speaking in tongues being practiced by many Pentecostal churches today and a clear look at the bible proves that im right as explained in the video below
Tongue as promised by Jesus Christ refers to an actual human language. What your pastors and mogs spew forth is nothing but the the gibberish that is typical of pagan idol worshippers and voodoo ritualists. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My First Love / The Sanctity Of Marriage / Nigeria @63: Pray For Our Country, Adeboye Urges Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.