Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom (5021 Views)

12 Politicians Caught Sleeping In Public / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by omniwater: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

I love fatality better

I can't believe a lot of people are still affording petrol when tinubu should help us reduce traffic more by increasing fuel price.

On Tinubu's mandate we stand

Remain wicked

Keep your emotions to yourself.

Life is a jungle.

The law of the jungle is eat or be eaten.

All is fair in love and war.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Bimpe29: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
That's practically the feeling when you certainly know that you have lost the case even before the final verdict is pronounced.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
When they wake up now they will start shouting miscarriage of justice and rape of court process
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by 9jatriot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Before election na Tinubu sleeping pictures full everywhere, after election na those people wen be de laff am come de sleep on national TV.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by 9jatriot(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
ha ha ha, you know all these people finish.

Spirit04:
When they wake up now they will start shouting miscarriage of justice and rape of court process
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oga Mike must have mistaken the courtroom for his heavenly master bedroom 😂
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sleeping Gas was used on them to avoid protesting in the court room
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Chuksyno(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Judgement day abi sleeping day.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by candygist: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:
Lol
Anybody thinking Obi or atiku will win the tribunal is actually joking
The presiding Judge is even sounding like APC spokesman. Tinubu had no business even using lawyers in the defense. The Judges are his defenders

After today
Judges will go cash out their billions
I only advice my fellow obidients to support every single thing tinubu does, nobody has the monopoly of wickedness

To my darling BAT please after this tribunal, nobody has anything on you, please kindly move petrol price to 2k. A good number of people can still afford to buy fuel, which should not be so

Finish us BAT, we are your mortal kombat

Nobody will finish, we know you dont wish the country well. If you want to finish your self go ahead. Nigeria will be fine and then I will see how you react when everything start going fine.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by Zionmdde: 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
candygist:

Nobody will finish, we know you dont wish the country well. If you want to finish your self go ahead. Nigeria will be fine and then I will see how you react when everything start going fine.
Ok
On Tinubu's mandate we stand sha. Let us all enjoy the country and support every single tinubu policy. Me I am now a batist
Now can u sharrap

2 Likes

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Even seun of channel tv and his ait colleague wasn't left out, Mike self joined the sleeping gallor

1 Like

Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by juman(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
I laughed so much.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe it takes many hours.
Just like people sleep in lecture rooms.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by AgentGoat: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by ElSudani: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
I can understand the journalists taking a nap. But what about lawyers! How would they know if their client has just been sent to jail.
I bet some of them were dreaming of victory.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by candygist: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Ok
On Tinubu's mandate we stand sha. Let us all enjoy the country and support every single tinubu policy. Me I am now a batist
Now can u sharrap

Good for you. Go and start doing the right thing.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by amanda2013(f): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
candygist:

Good for you. Go and start doing the right thing.
what right thing again? He already said he is standing on Tinubu's mandate from today, isn't that the right thing that you all want oppositions to do?
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by candygist: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
amanda2013:
what right thing again? He already said he is standing on Tinubu's mandate from today, isn't that the right thing that you all want oppositions to do?

You need education.

As a citizen of a country, you need to play your on role for the betterment of the country. Thats the right thing. Avoid anything that will tarnish the image of Nigeria. If you be fraud boy, drug barron etc, stop am grin
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by DeLaRue: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Some of this must be down to the Nigerian diet, which is too carbohydrate-dense.

Makes you lazy and drowsy.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by OMBIIGA: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is finished!!
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by amanda2013(f): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
candygist:

You need education.

As a citizen of a country, you need to play your on role for the betterment of the country. Thats the right thing. Avoid anything that will tarnish the image of Nigeria. If you be fraud boy, drug barron etc, stop am grin
First of all educate yourself before trying to educate others. You are supporting politicians that are tarnishing the image of Nigeria with their corrupt practices and you think you have the moral right to tell another person to do what is right to avoid tarnishing the already battered image of Nigeria? Practice what you preach.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by candygist: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
amanda2013:
First of all educate yourself before trying to educate others. You are supporting politicians that are tarnishing the image of Nigeria with their corrupt practices and you think you have the moral right to tell another person to do what is right to avoid tarnishing the already battered image of Nigeria? Practice what you preach.

The court says otherwise, that's the legal standing. If you have a problem with it, you can challenge the judiciary.
Re: Funny pictures of everyone sleeping in courtroom by jahsharon: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
CJStarz:
It's not ordinary. They spread sleeping charm in the court room.

Na Tinubu's juju be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Otti Signs N567.2 Billion 2024 Abia Budget Into Law / I Do Not Support Boko Haram - Tinubu / Please Who Is The Owner Of A-z Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.