Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters (46161 Views)

FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters / Sagay: I Will Be Very Upset If This Government Increases Price Of Petrol Again (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by victorVIC1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Too many moving parts with heavy burdens on the populace. I sincerely don't understand if those who are celebrating this current government on Nairaland are fine with the current state of things

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by yemi1504: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
SirLakes:
The new meter price will favour me crew.... how fa grin

grin cheesy
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by yemi1504: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
GetSenseNow:
Way forward. I want this government to keep making wicked policies.
I want Nigerians to suffer till they beg for respite.

You guys ain't seen nothing yet, more is on the way cheesy

Abi grin cheesy
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Barywhyte(m): 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Is only a fool that believes upgrading the prepaid meter is for efficient service delivery . undecided

The new meter would definitely be running 🏃 faster like Usain Bolt. angry

You are right about this! Since I did my own upgrade, the power rating to my usual 10k subscription has been halved. Normally, before the upgrade, my 10k payment would deliver 225kwh but after the upgrade, I now get 112kwh.

The suffering is just starting for people of Nigeria. With today's tribunal verdict, Nigeria is in for a long trouble. You haven't seen poverty yet. This is imprisonment of 200m human beings.

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by TrentJude: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Omo naija ehn

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by sameks08(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
All of us will suffer it

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by bizzibodi(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
How did they arrive @ this ridiculious pricing?can't we produce meters in Nigeria?
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Phantom233: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Useless people
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

One boy bought two cars in my area yesterday. Stop crying for orders. Go n work

Who is the "one boy"?

Since you are working, why aren't you the "one boy" that bought the cars y'day?

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by paragon10(m): 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
It will favour me and my family
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
bizzibodi:
How did they arrive @ this ridiculious pricing?can't we produce meters in Nigeria?

Tinubu went to India to bring the people that will produce the meter in Nigeria
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by yemi1504: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
obi58:

Why was it not you who bought the cars?

How many jobs have you created for people that you are saying go and work?

Which work does this 'boy' do exactly? If his source of income is investigated will it stand the test?

Does he pay tax?

You dey mind am?
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Brush1: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

You are useless. Who told you he isn’t working. You prefer he kidnaps your children for money? Telling him a boy bought two care’s yesterday.

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by yemi1504: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Norbe by buying o, how long can he fuel them? grin

grin cheesy
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by yemi1504: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
ismhab:

How can he not bought cars? Yahoo yahoo is a great business.

Abi
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by yemi1504: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
obi58:

Na so Una go dey quote one boy for area as example when you no Sabi if him be ritualist or kidnapper.

Abi
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by ConfidentialDoc: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
abhosts:
Nigerians were buying brand new cars like Hyundai Elantra for ₦3.5m and believing the lies of the likes of Sahara Reporters, that things were bad under PDP. Brand new Hyundai Elantra now costs ₦28m.

APC supporters in 2023 are the 8th wonder of the world

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by mignone(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
caandi:
chaiii
See the way the price sky rocketed
Everyday things are adding money
Come and see well abled men and women begging from house to house
Even in the market places
All I can say is it is well
Hmmm... It's so bad o.
Two weeks ago, food items were sold on credit at my workplace cos we're still expecting our May pay till now. A no of colleagues lamented dt neighbours trailed them to their houses with different sizes of bowls, begging for little portions of foodstuff.

A neighbour who sells biscuits, drinks, sausage rolls&co also said same of how random passersby will stop to beg for something to eat. Whereas, most of those items only av about N50 - 100 profit in a dozen.
I witnessed it in just a few hours I spent with her last week.

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by onyxo76(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

one boy abi, not man? i hope that your boy is not the one who came with a gang to rob our street 10 days ago? because I wonder which kind of work a boy will do in this present Nigeria that will enable him to buy 2 cars in one day.
Even bank manager dey struggle to buy half a car not to mention one boy.

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
let the poor breaffffv

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by gassbee: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
This guy wan finally finish us
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by samwillyco1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Which way Nigeria
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by stormborn28(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
fineboynl:
Tinubu has nothing new. Same old politician. Nigeria need new age mindset of doing things. Nothing good comes out from tinubu. those online miscrant saying it will favor them and their family have all disappeared.

We only have paid per post online reboot recruited to defend the undefendable

Them be ZoneB supporters
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by stormborn28(m): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

Lies
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Thegamingorca(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abudu2000:
Rare pic of tinubu fxcking nigeria

Lmfao
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Eecho(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:

“One boy” how many did you buy , none ! Tears wey your mama Dey cry for your head Dey waste 😂😂
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by Eecho(m): 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benwallt:
Yes. Tighten the noose on obedients' neck. I want them to run kitikiti
I can bet you and your family can barely survive . Enjoy the ride
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by nedekid: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
abhosts:
Nigerians were buying brand new cars like Hyundai Elantra for ₦3.5m and believing the lies of the likes of Sahara Reporters, that things were bad under PDP. Brand new Hyundai Elantra now costs ₦28m.
See toy brand new cars people wount normally buy even beyond the reach of middle class Nigerians. Imagine the price of proper brands eg Toyota, Honda, Nissan etc.

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by themanderon: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Someone is there promising renewed hope and yet making life extremely difficult for Nigerians yet people that may not be able to afford 3 square meal a day are here on this forum supporting him simply because they benefit from the crumbs falling from his table.

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by komzy589(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
abhosts:
Oh! So now you value PDP!
When I was telling u people that a vote for Obi is a vote for APC, you thought it was a joke.
Enjoy your Hyundai Elantra in peace!

Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by walezy14(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nothing has been reduced in Nigeria but increased
Re: FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters by youngrichnigga: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why are we paying for the meter in the first instance, no other place in the world or around us here in West Africa does this happen; this is a tool of trade for the discos and should naturally be part of their running cost......May God save us in this country undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument