Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) (23451 Views)

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by justtoodark: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
igbo people matter tire me no be small....
they seem to be incapable to do anything right.... undecided undecided

which type people be this sef....??
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by justtoodark: 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
chaii....look waste....
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
See their erosion riding area state.
They will Lagos now they form no mass land.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by Luu40: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Guys is this erosion real?
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by richeeyo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
Soludo is failing already.
Are you sure
Because na Lagos matter una put head
But your place grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by Yestogood: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Even the very land they call home is evicting them.

Anambra people should stop all these money ritual sacrifices.

Heaven and earth are not happy with people from that state.

Highly unnecessary.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by GetSenseNow: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:
South Easterners should be relocated to the North.

The South-East should be a nuclear bomb test site.

South Westerners should be relocated to Sambisa

The South West is already a waste landfill

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by GetSenseNow: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
justtoodark:
igbo people matter tire me no be small....
they seem to be incapable to do anything right.... undecided undecided

which type people be this sef....??
tunde1200:
See their erosion riding area state.
They will Lagos now they form no mass land.
Pot calling kettle black.
Your people are battling same erosion but, like the bat you are, you'll be blind to your own problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Very true.

No state is so cursed like Anambra .

Her sins are too much.

Dude, nobody could ever be as cursed as YOU and your entire pathetic lineage! One out of your myriad of curses is to spend the rest of your miserable days obsessing and hating on a people you can NEVER be better than and who will be existing and thriving long after you mud and join lucifer in hell!

Diseased swine! wink

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by Antiurchins: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

yes we will buy your own father's gr@ve as a replacement

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, nobody could ever be as cursed as YOU and your entire pathetic lineage! One out of your myriad of curses is to spend the rest of your miserable days obsessing and hating on a people you can NEVER be better than and who will be existing and thriving long after you mud and join lucifer in hell!

Diseased swine! wink

Pained!

Your lamentations are duly noted.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by Tunde835(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Af0NjaAreLiars:

You mean Ogun people?
P!g
Ogun State is not your mate in South East. It's way ahead of your region
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by samz77: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

heaven and earth have already evicted you with all the ritual killings and organ harvesting going on in your South west, you'll be next to be evicted...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
What's even the major cause of this erosion in anambra and the entire south east?
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by AdaAwka1: 2:25am On Sep 07, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I know.

Oga billioniare.

I even did a thread this morning on so many of you ohu billoniares offering to feed me for the rest of my life

Obi will never ever be President of Nigeria .

No wahala, may Tinubu's presidency have effect on every aspect of your life and family.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by AdaAwka1: 2:26am On Sep 07, 2023
JOemmy:
What's even the major cause of this erosion in anambra and the entire south east?

Erosion is everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:06am On Sep 07, 2023
benuejosh:
The only reasonable person from that region so far.

The way erosion takes place in the South East you would think they are in a valley in Nigeria. Even South South that banks with the ocean doesn't get washed away the way South East suffers.

Who do South East this kind thing?
Na Fulani herdsman wasting your people in Benue grin grin grin
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by EmekaA125(m): 5:08am On Sep 07, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I know.

Oga billioniare.

I even did a thread this morning on so many of you ohu billoniares offering to feed me for the rest of my life

Obi will never ever be President of Nigeria .

And if becomes President, what will you do??
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2023
AdaAwka1:

Erosion is everywhere in Nigeria

But it's far worse in anambra?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by AdaAwka1: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2023
JOemmy:

But it's far worse in anambra?

It's not, moreover Erosion is a natural occurrence.
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2023
RTR
Re: Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 12:09am On Sep 18, 2023
HarryGleb:
Soludo is failing already.
What did he do now? Is he the one that caused the erosion? Na wa for una o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / Emefiele Was Corrupt, We Should All Support His Suspension - Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.