Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal (57619 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by QuotaSystem: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Of course Obi did not win the election and he knows it. He just didn’t know how to manage the broken hearts of 0bidiots so he led them on…unfortunately to a second heartbreak.

14 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Nadingo: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
On your marks, go! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by IamPlato(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023

This one is talking rubbish... Is the judge blind to what happened in Nigeria on that day?
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by benuejosh: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Otilo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Shattuck(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Damn naija judiciary Sha, but what does the court have to say about the manipulation of results sheets.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by RenaissanceGuy: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Where did he score the highest vote? The man couldn't even get 25percent in 17 states
Princeoflagos, why not stay one place?? Using 90% of your monikers to support Obi and the remaining to do the opposite. Is that normal to you??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Yankee101: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is unfortunate

www.muriajaka.com

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Themanleshey: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-obi-failed-to-specify-how-he-scored-majority-of-votes-tribunal/

You dey mind the man . Mandate thief himself , wanting to come from behind 3rd to become first , no be juju be that . grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Successdude(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THESE OBIDIENTS WERE SO HOSTILE TO OTHER PEOPLES AND REGIONS BEFORE THE ELECTIONS, YET THEY INSIST THAT THE SAME PEOPLE THEY WERE ABUSING DAILY AND CALLING ZOO ANIMALS ACTUALLY TROOPED OUT EN MASSE TO VOTE FOR THEIR CANDIDATE.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A DELUDED SET OF PEOPLE.

So what's the region of the obidients ?
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by wallex1983(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Go on
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by MorataFC: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ghenghen grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Omoawoke2(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chai.

Buckets for sale.

Please if you know any obidient around you, help me tell them I sell buckets

8 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Abidele: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
The silly lots up there should be worried about their future and not Peter Obi
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Sharpsharp00123: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alchemy528:
We all know there's nothing to come on now to prove to us, Peter obi won that's all
Any one that mentioned this post will not like their day
I mention u oya do your worst

U think u can threaten people after u lost abi

Oya let me see what u can do

4 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by onlyboyson(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peter obi please don be angry this judiciary is just about money and highest bidder but u no dey give shishi how this matter go be now

Buh it depends on God shaa
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by MT: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi's petition was extremely disgraceful.

I will be shocked if the Tribunal does not award a cost against him for wasting the time of the court

9 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Omoawoke2(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
Our judiciary is for the highest bidder and unfortunately, Obi no de give shishi.

Face the issue, did he provide evidence or not?

12 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by fredoooooo: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Pwettylinda(f): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin

Story
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by IamPlato(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alchemy528:
We all know there's nothing to come on now to prove to us, Peter obi won that's all
nigga shut the Bleep up...

Are you blind to what happened on election day? Abi you just dey mad.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Pwettylinda(f): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
MT:
Obi's petition was extremely disgraceful.

I will be shocked if the Tribunal does not award a cost against him for wasting the time of the court

Goat grin grin
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by LegendHero(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Odin13:
But Obi never said he won…

So why will someone that never won an election claim “I won and I will prove it”?

9 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Omoawoke2(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alchemy528:

I mentioned this post. And I will like my day

9 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Latakia(f): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
How can Obi specify when be say na puff puff and drinks Obi presented as evidences to the tribunal court grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by aswani(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hopefully he is not given leave to appeal to the Supreme court, we have wasted enough time on unimportant stuff already.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by AfonjaScud: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
NA LIE...

STOP FAKE NEWS! cool

Poor Obidient, you obviously have no money to buy data to watch the judgement live.
Poor you.

12 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by MT: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Goat grin grin

I am sorry, I dont join issue with chest beater and born-to-lose .

Lost at the ballot box, and losing in court.

The tribunal judge was even lecturing your silly lawyers the meaning of "shall". Its that low for you guys

8 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by mycar: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
It should rather be that the supreme court neglected the evidence
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Highlife217: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
I hope and pray this country gets worse, it doesn’t deserve prosperity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.