Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal (57575 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by AllenSpencer: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
Our judiciary is for the highest bidder and unfortunately, Obi no de give shishi.

grin grin grin

Reality has humbled hommie!

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by ShaqFu: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
ada9ja:

Only foolish people will believe tinubu won the election, a vegetable president for the zombies
keep shut abeg. The foolish one is you and your kind, who claim Tinubu didn't win the election, but fail to prove how he didn't win the election.

You think court cases are won based on emotional blackmail and social media rant? Shift abeg. You're embarrassing sane Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Dittodat: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Basic logic. You claimed to have won an election but failed to show where, how ans when you won.
The least you have to do is show how your numbers differ from that of INEC with proof that is advisable in a court of law.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is a Conman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by abuhusna1: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pity Obi can Lie for Africa but in a way he is right 3 is greater than 1. 1st position + 2nd position = 3rd position
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Slymonster(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Funny court, they would hold inec that they subpoena and failed to provide any material but blurred.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by updatechange(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
Our judiciary is for the highest bidder and unfortunately, Obi no de give shishi.

U GO CRY TIRE 🤣🤣
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by aswani(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
Why would INEC commercialized the documents when Obi as a candidate has the right to be given or show the results? This act of INEC is enough to show that INEC don't conduct the election transparently.

I guess someone has to pay for the administrative effort in getting the results that is asked for.

This is not a new thing apparently, they have always charged people that requested it.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
E be like say na Atiku own go chook apc 4 neck.
none of them have any serious case
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by EmirofAfonjaz: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
FAKE NEWS cool

yommen:

It's not fake news. Join the court proceedings on radio or TV. It's exactly what I have been saying. Obi is not able to provide the real results in figures how he won. There are so many claims that cannot be substantiated.

Imagine person wey carry claim he won outrightly, not even the 2nd.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by NovusHomo(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Yet, he wanted to be declared winner or a rerun be ordered.
He even claimed not to be contesting the outcome (that is, the results), but the process that produced it.
A confused man.

Obi gave up long ago. Obidients/IPOB were the ones selling lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by updatechange(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
keep shut abeg. The foolish one is you and your kind, who claim Tinubu didn't win the election, but fail to prove how he didn't win the election.

You think court cases are won based on emotional blackmail and social media rant? Shift abeg. You're embarrassing same Nigerians.

Obi really exposed something about these people…
No wonder they call them headless mobs and fascists.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Odin13: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
LegendHero:

So why will someone that never won an election claim “I won and I will prove it”?

He didn’t prove anything.. and I don’t think he was ready for it..

Plaetu Rivers Nasarawa was the area he would have contested if he’s about winning

Think he’s there to invalidate asiwaju’s legitimacy
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:

How can they go to court without evidence to support their case?

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Chibuzoripob: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
angry angry
LegendHero:
The ELupee criminal Obi knew he did not win any election, that was the reason why he prop up his Obedient mob to keep shouting and maligning Tinubu because he knows he has no case in the court.

When the tribunal started, he said “He won the election and he will prove it”. How are the mightyless fallen, Obi could not even prove how he won the election but rather got fixated on Tinubu credentials and disqualification.

Obidients have been taken for a ride. As a brother’s keeper, I got them this drum below to gather their tears.

we will appeal it @NFF,FIFA,ECOWAS, angry,UK,EUROPEAN UNION,US,UEFA

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by JuanDeDios: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
This post makes no sense in the context.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by jahsharon: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:

Lowest bidder can buy the Nigeria's lazy youths
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by onuman: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
The judges who are supposedly learned judges will also rely on Obi to convince them that a presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in the FCT before declared winner.
Jankara Court. The sentence in the constitution of Nigeria with which the stipulation of 25% votes requirement in the FCT was written, does not require any further interpretation.

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by ejimatic: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
cry
Melezenawii:
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-obi-failed-to-specify-how-he-scored-majority-of-votes-tribunal/
Did I not say so? No table of how he won was presented.
Yet they said we should bring head and neck for them . Where is baby lawyer Kenneth Okonkwo now? Is Livy sleeping? All lawyers that should be flogged by LP
Let us continue to listen to the judgement.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by pongwa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
incredible creatures, they wail when they don't get what they want. Babie

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by KGBKremlin: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
ada9ja:

Only foolish people will believe tinubu won the election, a vegetable president for the zombies

Useless among them just spotted.

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-obi-failed-to-specify-how-he-scored-majority-of-votes-tribunal/
you see.. such a waste of court time. angry

This is supposed to be the main "koko"
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by AlphaWolf27: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
NA LIE...

STOP FAKE NEWS! cool

E be like say you no get TV or internet for your house.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Shattuck(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
oponu, bring the video shocked shocked shocked
independent observers including the BBC who did an investigation to prove obi won rivers yet inec declared tinubu.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by nervorum: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
I have come to a stage where I don't pity Nigerians. We don't deserve Nigeria. Our 'freedom' as a people is not in sight, the people largely don't want it. I made peace with that immediately after the elections
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by easzypeaszy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
U go explain tire no evidence...Wen ppl lik us tells u dis ppl are more dangerous dan ur imagination..una dey play
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by BENEAMATA: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Nairaland @Mods - @Mynd @Lalasticlala, etc, here’s a lunatic using your platform to call for a coup against democratic rule in Nigeria. Please note the IP address and details of the user RACOON.

@OFFICIALDSS @POLICENG, over to you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Timmi: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:

Gbam Number 1, let the wailing in the camp of Obizombies increase by 100db
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by HardBishop: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bovis:

Calm down bro, Obi may have won in the south but lost seriously in the north. His VP was a lightweight coupled with the deep mistrust between the core northerners and the Easterners

Igbos have to make restitution for staging the first coup and slaughtering other regional leaders in 1966. It may take years but I believe an Igbo man will be president if Nigeria remains one. However, Obi and
Obidients have deepened that divide with their actions and resurrected the ghosts of the civil war. Therefore, a character like obi can never rule Nigeria
Even Soludo warned obi to come home.

Is just better Igbo should have no interest in whatever elections been done in their lands. As it may, electing outside their tribes has never favoured them so I see no need Ibos voting for pple who disdain and hate them.

Im ibo but may God make them disciplined in taking concrete decisions
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by HardBishop: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Timmi:

Gbam Number 1, let the wailing in the camp of Obizombies increase by 100db
See how your nyash dey smell.. notorious idiot
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Tremple8v: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dey play
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by mukthar2000(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
This obi and his obituaries supporters case is gunners , they should allow ur bright to move this country forward jareee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) / I Feel Guilty What Happened To My Parents Was Because Of Me - Sonia Ekweremadu / Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.