Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal (57540 Views)

Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by thesicilian: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alchemy528:
We all know there's nothing to come on now to prove to us, Peter obi won that's all
Any one that mentioned this post will not like their day

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Do you think it is wise to use the same handle for both business and politics? Especially when you know your own brand of politics is the aggressive kind?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Pandar01: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Only useless people will be waiting for Obi to become president, president of where

Instead make them even try dey bank small on Atiku, tribe and religion no let them see road ..how on earth will Obi win election against Tinub?

This people are so stupid and dumb

4 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by hotplate: 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
some of you are thinking this is a supremacy battle between Chelsea and Arsenal.... I pity Una.. very soon we would start reaping the results of the choices we made
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Kingomang: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Everyone go chop the breakfast as we are suffering together. Not only obidience alone. Make we no forget.

Acekidc4:
Pitoobi is a Pathetic Failure in Nigeria Politics. After this Tribunal Judgement he should just jejely relocate to Onitsha!!
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by BadEnglish(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Alchemy528:
We all know there's nothing to come on now to prove to us, Peter obi won that's all
Any one that mentioned this post will not like their day

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

Shut up!!! you are quoted.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by olab059(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Of course Obi did not win the election and he knows it. He just didn’t know how to manage the broken hearts of Obi supporters so he led them on…unfortunately to a second heartbreak.

You have said it all. The financial and moral support he got was too much for him to just accept defeat like that...he had to give his supporters some hope.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Kingomang: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Everyone go chop the breakfast as we are suffering together. Not only obidience alone. Make we no forget.

quote author=thesicilian post=125618818]
Do you think it is wise to use the same handle for both business and politics? Especially when you know your own brand of politics is the aggressive kind?[/quote]
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Kingomang: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2023

Pandar01:

Instead make them even try dey bank small on Atiku, tribe and religion no let them see road ..how on earth will Obi win election against Tinub?

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by 9jaloyalist(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi is a nightmare to alot of people here on nairaland, just imagine.

There's something about this man,

I can see why all forces are against him.

But surely this man should be studied.

Imagine hundreds of people coming online daily to shade this man, as sir they are jobless.

I can bet some people even spend their whole night thinking of what to write against this man.
Shame.

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Never4getU: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
Our judiciary is for the highest bidder and unfortunately, Obi no de give shishi.

Can u disagree with the position of the lead judgement in the aforementioned default?
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=inoki247 post=125616818]Lol when we keep saying this his fans keep going back and forth give us the details what's the total number of Vote you used in winning.....

You will be hearing things like Tinubu will be disqualified and arrested and his Vote will be Awarded to LP....

Give us the Figure and prove it that they're real that's all we want not you telling us about Abuja 25peecent or someone needs to be disqualified so that you can get the disqualified candidate Vote or telling us about Imo state....

They've open thousand of threads on NL, YouTube channel no evidence no concrete explanation na jus back and forth and noise as always...

All eyes on Judiciary where's your winning Figure so that we can put our Eyes also.,.. Don't mind the bunch of frustrated people seeking for unrealistic justice. It is only when you win, that's when there's justice or election is not rigged. You have won all your own zone yet, you think others should not win theirs]

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Segzy19: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Some people will have sleeplessness tonight...
Some will disappear from social media for a while....
Eyah!

Obi is a goner.....

2 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by HardBishop: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
mukthar2000:
This obi and his obituaries supporters case is gunners , they should allow ur bright to move this country forward jareee.
See mumuism, from 63 years from independence what has NIGERIA acheived..... Yet ibo na issues 🤣🤣🤣 is well
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by 9jaloyalist(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Pandar01:

It is amazing how you think, i hope you can cater for your needs and that of your dependants for now, not using freebasics and be ranting on nairaland.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
AfonjaScud:

He is in a state of coma.
Eyah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Bimpe29: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Emotions doesn't win elections, figures does.

Even with this simple and objective judgement some people are still perpetually emotional about the election.

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by djon78(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Melezenawii:
https://dailytrust.com/breaking-obi-failed-to-specify-how-he-scored-majority-of-votes-tribunal/

This was my argument with the whole thing

How sure was Lp and all those saying that Obi really won the election?

I believe it's time to move on

Let's see what Tinubu has to offer

There is nothing that can be done about this

3 Likes

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by BENEAMATA: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
hammerFC:
FROM MAMOOD TO THE TRIBUNAL JUDGES, NOBODY WILL GO SCOTFREE.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO END, UNTIL THE PEOPLE GET JUSTICE.

I HOPE THEY ARE AWARE.

LET THEM GO AND CHACK GABON, NIGER, MALI BURKINA FASO, GUINEA BISSUA AND COUNTING.

SOMEBODY WILL COME ALONG AND ARREST ALL OF THEM.

E GO DO THEM VOOM FOR EYES.
security alert . Let this go round till it gets to the proper authorities .
Cc: @officialdssng , @policeng .

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Whywhycy: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
This is not yet the final, supreme court will nullify this judgement.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Successdude(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
richie240:
The same region u come from.
cool

Sharpsharp00123:
south east

Nothing like obidient but igbos with plan b agenda on Biafra

Na this same brain you dey use to cross mainroad ?
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Nicoddemus(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
HarryGleb:
Our judiciary is for the highest bidder and unfortunately, Obi no de give shishi.

grin
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Drsmartphilips: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Pitoobi is a Pathetic Failure in Nigeria Politics. After this Tribunal Judgement he should just jejely relocate to Onitsha!!
and be selling gala
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by HALCYON44: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
ELUPEE PEOPLE HOW FAR NOW
HOW MARKET.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by mukthar2000(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
HardBishop:

See mumuism, from 63 years from independence what has NIGERIA acheived..... Yet ibo na issues 🤣🤣🤣 is well
your matter no need response, na just to laff u cheesy
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by MSN1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalandankrah:
When he said EMILOKAN, he meant it....He had made people kings, and placed them in very high positions... He constructed the very ladder in which he climbed unto power..dude aint called jagaban for no reason...4GET IT, OBI AND JAGABAN are not mates so long as Nigeria useless politics is concerned... while obi was busy jumping from apga to pdp and then to labour party, jagaban was busy rallying his troops....
the cartel knows they cannot afford to disappoint their Grand patron. HE has done so much for them and they owe their lives to him.
anyways, grin grin grin grin... Nigerians can keep dreaming till eternity for a better country, that is not his business

Uhhm.... Very deep!
I have NEVER and will NEVER concern myself with politics but this Presidential Election; being the MOST tough and wild spread in Nigeria, got me really into it.
One reason I involved myself was the irrational and myopic mindset of the Obidient movement, mehn, these people are so daft!. They rely solely on their myopic mindsets.
I don't support ANY of the three main contestant but I must say two things for free...
1. You are 100% right on this and
2. Tinubu is a Guru of politics.
politics being a game of interest and Tinubu has been a King maker has perfectly played his card well.
Not until the masses are ready to rise, we won't go far!
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by searchlight: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Maybe only better than your father
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by SeeThisLoser: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

You and your ilk will continue to suffer and smile for decades. At least your tribesman is president. That's a consolation price for you.
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by Timmi: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
HardBishop:

See how your nyash dey smell.. notorious idiot

I Don't abuse strangers, hence lucky you. But the Panel already exposed your nyash since all you obizombies think from and with your anus, since sense is no longer common to your people.

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by 77up(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
With all their senseless noise😏

Shame !
Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by unavailablecity: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oya IPOB SYMPATHISER celebrate GIRINGORY DON WIN on d Internet awon werey gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal by ufotunang: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Tinubu dollars working

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun Election: How PDP, APC, Accord, Labor Party And SDP Fared / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.