Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria (509 Views)

Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by kk2027: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
The poor have lost hope, especially those that genuinely wanted a better country.

I weep for their state of hopelessness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by iammo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
cool

Did Obi promise to feed the poor if he wins

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by kk2027: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Their suffering mode fully active
Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by kk2027: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Dollar is getting close to N1k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by Bestbrain123(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
I don't have tears to cry... But i think we can try if everyone put hands together to fight corruption. This same corruption the former try fighting but end up corrupted yeyeye country.
Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by TheEndless: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
kk2027:
The poor have lost hope

Lol… Save your tears ooo and go and hustle
If there’s anything this whole bs has taught me
It’s make your money any which way o
Nor let any idiot tell you say your money nor clean
If dingBAT can, why can’t you??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by optionalY09: 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
If you want to weep because of Obi call him to get the Handkerchief from him

1 Like

Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by OneCandleAway(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

Out of the 4 major presidential candidates, which is more in touch with the sufferings of the poor in Nigeria, the youths, ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by Seefinish: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
kk2027:
The poor have lost hope

brother, don't weep for anybody. Now, everybody go answer him papa name.
Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by kk2027: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:

Even your so called agbado is now expensive

Shege Promax for the poor
Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by kk2027: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Seefinish:
brother, don't weep for anybody. Now, everybody go answer him papa name.

I feel for those poor people who genuinely wanted a better country
Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by MTNnews: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
May you weep to your doom.
Did the poor in Nigeria ask you to weep for them. You no see poor ipob to wail for na Nigeria wey no send your papa you de weep for. Mumu clown.

kk2027:
The poor have lost hope, especially those that genuinely wanted a better country.

Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by Seefinish: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
kk2027:

I feel for those poor people who genuinely wanted a better country
the same poor people you are pity are the same people who collected salt, maggi, 1k to vote. Some of the folk abusing people who voted Obi are also poor people.
As for me, my intention to Japa before the next election
Re: I Need Handkerchief To Weep For The Poor In Nigeria by kk2027: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Seefinish:
the same poor people you are pity are the same people who collected salt, maggi, 1k to vote. Some of the folk abusing people who voted Obi are also poor people.
As for me, my intention to Japa before the next election

Many of them dont even know what it means to be a citizen of a blessed country like Nigeria, they're blinded by tribalism and suffering yet supporting the oppressors, hence I weep for them

(1) (Reply)

Lazy People ( LP ) of Nigeria / $4m Needed To Replace Two Transformers Destroyed By Fire – TCN MD / Someone Should Tell Joe Igbokwe That There Is Nothing In The Office Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.